Teacher's Pest

Snoopyace

It smells like sex. And that is a good thing. ;)

It smells nothing like what I thought it might based on the description. Having said that, I was hesitant to review it because I like it THAT much and am afraid of it being out of stock before I can buy a few more bottles.

Right out of the bottle and on the skin I was reminded (at least in spirit) of Miss Right... Now. I love that scent but had wished it wasn't automatically phero boosted. This reminds me of that scent even though it isn't really the same. Somewhat similar but the cherry really takes this in a different direction. If you like Miss Right... Now then the odds are you will like this.

On me, the musk and chypre came out strong with some vanilla lingering in the background. Now after about 5 hours I can still smell it but the tobacco and the cherry have really joined with the vanilla and the musk just tickles at the nose. The Amber has stayed a nice solid background scent that really adds dimension to everything else as it blends together.

The women at my office as well as a friend of mine all really liked the scent. Women could totally pull this off as well because I'd let her smell it and she said how much she liked it. Then she slathered a bunch on. I hadn't realized just how great I must have smelled until I could smell it on someone else.

:great: Two thumbs WAY up! :great:

(Now I just hope that Mara made a lot of this so that I can get some before it is out of stock)

I'm really amping the vanilla in this, so I get the effect of an incredibly sexy smoky vanilla musk that is just out of this world. The hint cherry is nice and tart, just hte way I like it--no artificial and/or sickeningly sweet and cloying cherry note here. It gives a hint of "red" to the scent like an illicit smudge of red lipstick. There is no trace of manliness about this on me, it's the perfect smoky vanilla that screams vixen. I have a dab of Sungold Mocha near my wrist and a dab of this further up my arm and they're in a stranglehold, I can't decide which is more delicious. ;)

Edited by Invidiana

I'm really amping the vanilla in this, so I get the effect of an incredibly sexy smoky vanilla musk that is just out of this world. The hint cherry is nice and tart, just hte way I like it--no artificial and/or sickeningly sweet and cloying cherry note here. It gives a hint of "red" to the scent like an illicit smudge of red lipstick. There is no trace of manliness about this on me, it's the perfect smoky vanilla that screams vixen. I have a dab of Sungold Mocha near my wrist and a dab of this further up my arm and they're in a stranglehold, I can't decide which is more delicious. ;)

Now THAT is a description! :great:

Okay...Now me wants!

Couldn't stand it had to order myself a sample...I hope that if I love it like you all do that there are some full sized bottles left! LOL I could not afford a big one just yet.

Now THAT is a description! :ange:

Thank you, thank you! *bows* (I never liked curtsying much :Hug_emoticon: )

And G'lynne, I second the incredible staying power; I actually did some core abs after I tested this and that one tiny dab lasted all the way through without fading a bit. For something I'm already so in love with, knowing I'll have to use so little is like built-in hoarding!

Edited by Invidiana

Thank you, thank you! *bows* (I never liked curtsying much :jumpforjoy: )

And G'lynne, I second the incredible staying power; I actually did some core abs after I tested this and that one tiny dab lasted all the way through without fading a bit. For something I'm already so in love with, knowing I'll have to use so little is like built-in hoarding!

Well, I may not own my bottle anymore but at least I'll still get to smell it. A friend of mine liked the scent and we both decided it would smell better on her than me. Not that I mind. :P

You're a better man than I, snoop (well, obviously but...) because Quince has tried to make off with a few things since I became an LPMP addict and if I love them too, nothin' doin' mister! :P

But he can visit them and I will dab him under strict supervision.

Well, I may not own my bottle anymore but at least I'll still get to smell it. A friend of mine liked the scent and we both decided it would smell better on her than me. Not that I mind. :P

Hmmmm ..... that got me thinking ... maybe I should step outside my comfort zone again and into the smoky domain.

This one is interesting....

When I huffed my wrists all I could smell is the tobacco, but sitting in the car with the windows partially open, I kept getting sweet little whiffs of something maple syrup like....then everynow and then bright bursts of the cherry...neither of which I could smell when I sniffed directly... Very much a tease...This is more of a fall scent to me...Love the smell of unsmoked tobacco--gives me the scent of smokiness without the headache! This felt very much like I had put on a tweed jacket of a gent that happens to use unrolled tobacco. Very cozy.

I think this one would be perfect for all the fall "events" hayrides, ghost tours, haunted houses...

I do like it but I think I would perfer to cozy up to it rather then wear it myself. I think I will save it for when I want that cuddly feeling...when I wear it I just want to settle in with a good book, or a good man which ever happens to be available!

I do have to say it has incredible staying power, I put some on last night around 6 pm and this morning before my shower, it was strong as, maybe even stronger then when I put it on...My jacket positivelly whafts the scent still!

This is very sexy, I can't wait to slather this one on Quince!

When Mara and I first discussed this one she was working from the concept of a vanilla musk which would be unisex but slanted more towards the XY, and my only insistance was that this time there be no wood involved (ironic, eh?). But her idea for the tobacco blend was the real stroke of genius here...it takes the vanilla musk characteristic to something beyond the usual generic associations one usually makes. I feel like I was spot-on by describing it as "warm rich" because it is...it has a masculine depth with just faint touches of sweetness and it's so present: the scent of someone who knows exactly who they are. It's so very *purr* and mmm and that wide-eyed worship of brillance which is my ultimate aphrodisiac.

Guys you have to try this...and share it too! Help me promote my secret agenda of male smelliness!! :Goingtobed-1:

It smells very good and I am recognizing the vanilla musk from Elevation Potion. Sadly, that's all that remains on my skin! Vanilla musk! All of the other amazing notes from the vial were devoured. I wish there were something dark and heavy to counterbalance the light, fuzzy musk. I'll keep it around to see if it'll age or if it smells good on a fella.

This is not a scent for a guy who wants to blend in (but then again, why wear LP scents if you want to blend in). Stole this back for a short time and wore it recently. Happily discovered that the scent trail will attract women who follow you around trying to figure out where the scent is coming from. Very fun and still smells amazing on a woman! :)

I am not very good at reviewing tobacco based scents, since we don't see eye to eye on how they should blend with my skin... That said, it is a softer scent that seems to heat up a little as it dries down. It is very pretty until my skin turns into some possessed devil that screams "no tobacco!"

I would agree that this is probably not your everyday men's scent, but could be very sexy in the right situation. :)

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else tried this on a guy? I am having very good luck wearing this when I go out and wondered if any other guys have worn this one.

ok, a little dab will do ya..i put it on 11 hours ago and have even washed one of the application points and it is still sticking around. first, i get a blast of tobacco (which i always love) but accompanied by something sharp, so i had to let it mellow for a while before sniffing again. when i did, it had turned into slightly sweet musk. not sure about this one, might have to let it age a little and use less when i do.

ok, a little dab will do ya..i put it on 11 hours ago and have even washed one of the application points and it is still sticking around. first, i get a blast of tobacco (which i always love) but accompanied by something sharp, so i had to let it mellow for a while before sniffing again. when i did, it had turned into slightly sweet musk. not sure about this one, might have to let it age a little and use less when i do.

Ahhh well. Not every scent will work for everyone. I got a ton of compliments whenever I'd wear Boddice Ripper for men but I couldn't really love the scent enough myself to be able to wear it.

Ahhh well. Not every scent will work for everyone. I got a ton of compliments whenever I'd wear Boddice Ripper for men but I couldn't really love the scent enough myself to be able to wear it.

oh, see, and i love boddice ripper, but the freaking heat/humidity makes it only wearable a few months of the year (too heavy, i guess is the word).

I decided to try this scent to see if I like the smell of tobacco and I'm glad that I tried it! I don't know how to describe the scent, but it is soft, subtle and not masculine at all on me. It doesn't smell how I thought it would but I like it more than I expected. I just wish the scent was stronger or lasted longer on me because it doesn't seem to last very long. :lol:

This smelled sooooo goooood on Quince, very warm and sexy, though he thought the vanilla musk was "too frilly" but after I did a few naughty things he was less pouty about it. :666: I think it's one he'll wear for me but he wouldn't wear it any other time.

While I was out at a local bar/costume party...there was a naughty school girl with us at our table...I kept wishing I had brought this along for her to wear....it SOOOOOO suited her costume.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I love, love, love this on me - almost no literal tobacco- I think it just gives the whole thing a warm fuzziness. Inexplicably sexy in a cuddly way, the way flannel pajamas can be sexy. Just a total no-brainer for foody lovers.

I'd boosted Down, Girl! from Paradise-7 with this scent and yeah, the combination makes for a great cuddly yet sexy scent and intent.

• 3 weeks later...

You inspired me, I ws going to wear something else for a scent today but I think I'll go with this one!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Must order a sample of this. I am really diggin the men's scents. Love Masked Man and Hunter Trapper.

Oh man, this is a seriously awesome cuddle time scent. Every woman I've cuddled with while wearing this scent loves it.

• 2 months later...

From all the scent i got so far from LP, this is my favour.

Its also have a perfect balance when using as a cover scent for any of my pheromone. Strong enough to cover any dirty smell but not too strong to make it exhausting. Its also the one i got most compliments from.

• 6 months later...

WOW!

This is good stuff.

16:45 - Put on 4-5 drops.

16:55 ...hmmmm... Pipe tobacco, and Vanilla. Someone mentioned Cherries, and if I listen closely enough I get a hint... just a little hint. But methinks there's a promise of more to come.

[aside] I'm now thinking of looking through my front closet to find that tweed jacket with the elbow patches... I'm already going grey, so maybe I can try it out on some unsuspecting young coeds :666: [/aside]

Will check back in a couple of hours to see where it goes.

------- Two hours later ---------

18:45 So my kids and I are at Publix (A grocery store here in Mount Juliet), when my wife calls to check in. She offers to come help us finish the list

[aside] If you really hate those end-of-day cell phone calls between you and your SO... you know the ones: "so... what do you want to do about dinner?" ... reply "I dunno, what do you want?" www.e-mealz.com is a must-have! It ain't fancy like something Beccah can make. But, we save money, AND I can actually follow the recipe without burning down the house). [/aside]

I've been testing her nose out on all my scent samples. So far, she likes Pendragon, and Mark's Girl Nip. She didn't care for Super 4 Men... OR Mark's Tonka Tabacum (two of my faves). However, because Teacher's pest has very little sweetness by comparison, I've got high hopes for it.

Her first reaction upon having a huff in the middle of the bread aisle was "ewww, it smells like Maple." (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot... OVER?!).

Perhaps my skin brings out the "maple sweetness" of perfume?

21:30 I'm inhaling deeply from my wrist: No maple... but also no cherry (what happened? :huh: I was really looking forward to just a hint of cherry sweetness). Unfortunately, my skin will only give me warm, rich tobacco, and wood. Not a bad thing at all. But It's missing that... "je ne sais quoi" that makes it stand out.

22:00 Kids are put to bed. While she gets ready for a smoke break in the Garage (a drink, a warm coat, and her Nook), I have her give it one more sniff. She says "It smells like perfume."

:wacko:

22:15 Hit the showers.

Edited by Jones

• 2 weeks later...

My GF really likes this one as well. Between this one, Mark's Tonka Tobacum and Mark's Girl Nip they are her favorites. She really seems to favor the sweet scents on me. Gonna have to get a bottle of UN one of these days and see what she thinks of that one!

• 5 months later...

Teachers pest is a very sexy musk.A perfect one to wear to start off a sensual vibe.It starts off with a musk that is heavy on the vanilla and has a similar vibe to masked man.Once it dries down,the tobacco note becomes more prominent and the vanilla note reduces creating a interesting balance and a nice smoky sweet musky smell which works very well.There are other notes but the vanilla and tobacco seems to be the main notes for me.Its a very pleasant musky scent with well balanced vanilla and tobacco to give it both a slightly manly and sensual vibe.Reckon it would be a good one for inspiring intimate activities(:-p) Although it seems mild enough for a day scent,i think it would be much better suited as a night scent.

Teachers Pest works very, very well for inspiring more intimate activities. I stand by my initial review that it smells like sex.

Teachers Pest works very, very well for inspiring more intimate activities. I stand by my initial review that it smells like sex.

Lol,if it can do that from just the scent.It would be interesting what it could do paired with pheros(:-p)Its cool how mara can create intention in perfumes though.