Vicars & Tarts

luna65

Your Welcome :)

If your boss loves it, you need gallons, huh?

No kidding!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it's taken me this long to try this, ordered it back in November! This one was all pecan on me initially, but as it dried the cinnamon came out. Reminds me of autumn yet with a kick. Creates a warming feel/scent. Not overpowering at all, well described for chewy sweetness! Am curious how it will wear at the end of the day, the cinnamon is now fading about 4 hours after applying.

I'd like to mix this and wear with another one that has some spice, any suggestions? (I don't have a huge supply but some)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I just received my bottle from the trade thread. When I first applied it, it was a yummy pecan pie dessert type of smell with a slight perfume-y thing going on in the back ground. I love how it's a foody scent, but not. Now that it's dried down the frank or myrrh is amping like crazy and taking over. I wish the first stage lasted longer. Maybe it's still going through travel shock? I'll try again in a few days, if it doesn't work, I'm sure it'll find a good home on the trading post.

do you have any of that stuff mara sells that's supposed to put a layer between your skin and the perfume? Otherwise try the cotton ball in the bra trick? I know how much that sucks-- I had that happen with Because The Night.

if not, I would be interested in a trade and possibly a giftcard but it depends on my finances at that time if you decide to let it go.