New

chrisy

Hello, new here. I received a free sample of Sand Witch from my daughter and ever since we have had fun sampling new scents here and there. I use essential oils and some of my favorites are lavender and patchouli. I'm used to the commercial alcohol perfume sprays so these oils are a nice change, they really do blend with your skin instead of just cover your skin like commercial sprays.

I'm interested in the perfumes and a few of the pheromones LP offers, they all sound so beautiful and I hope I can get some early Christmas shopping going, these would make great stocking stuffers. I am very interested in the tranquility pheromone, Elixer of Silver for myself, it sounds like something I am in need of so I will explore the reviews soon. I look forward to reading more of this forum and posting more as well. Thank you to the members for being so informative and thank you Mara for the welcome and all your help.

Welcome,Chrisy...I noted in your post to the Backstage Pass thread not to miss out on the big sale of one of your favs ...believe me,it will be one of many :abfx:

Thanks Calii for letting me know, thats so sweet of you. I got some! And I can't wait to try out the new ones and have even more favs.

Edited by chrisy

Welcome Chrisy! It is always great to see new members.....enjoy your goodies, and be sure to come and chat with us often! We have lots of fun around here!

Welcome Chrisy.

Edited by Indigo