New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2010

Potion Master

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicars & Tarts is totally scrummy as I noted in my review: sweetened resins FTW!

Umm,what is FTW ? :rabbit4: ...I went and read your review.I am getting a sample,so thanks ladies for the heads up! :2182:

Umm,what is FTW ? :rabbit4: ...I went and read your review.I am getting a sample,so thanks ladies for the heads up! :2182:

In this instance, I believe our Lunachick means "For The Win"!

/it can have other meanings, yes...

To answer the Qs...I TRY not to do anything too similar to what has come before.

That said, if you like Blood Martini, you might give Scarlet Leaf a try. It may have a similar quality but the ingredients are indeed different. (yes, fruit and wood, but different fruit, different wood).

The Halloween collection is traditionally a pretty "foody" month. I didn't do anything as "perfumey" as 7 Minutes to Midnight with the pumpkins this month, sorry!

Oh, and Garland & Lace 2 is sold out, but we're getting a lot of OOS notices from people pressing that button, so a suggestion - if you're looking for something along those lines, then you MUST try Vicars and Tarts from last month.

:rabbit4:

Thank you, I am sure that I'll enjoy this month's releases.

Ok, "Scrub of the Month" and the first three Bath Bombs are now loaded on the B&B page.

I will add more bombs in the days to come. I highly recommend these, they are such a treat, and the Seduction one smells soooo gorgeous, don't be surprised to find a similar perfume next month.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Bat..._Body_Care.html

* curses* don't know whether I should purchase unsniffed or wait till I get my sampler

and now there's bath bombs :rabbit4:

Edited by liz

Full descriptions are up, please to be enjoying my spooky scented scribe-ness! Haunted Hallows has a long vignette, sort of in the spirit of the ones I wrote for Bayou Musk and Creole Man.

Love, love, love!!! I'm in love with Halloween scents brewed at LP. I wait (not too patiently) for this moment every year. :J001:

Now I'm left with the age old questions of which ones do I get in full bottle and which ones do I get in sample size...all unsniffed, of course.

:rabbit4:

Ok, "Scrub of the Month" and the first three Bath Bombs are now loaded on the B&B page.

I will add more bombs in the days to come. I highly recommend these, they are such a treat, and the Seduction one smells soooo gorgeous, don't be surprised to find a similar perfume next month.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Bat..._Body_Care.html

Oh wow!!! All of the bombs look amazing!!

Full descriptions are up, please to be enjoying my spooky scented scribe-ness! Haunted Hallows has a long vignette, sort of in the spirit of the ones I wrote for Bayou Musk and Creole Man.

Wonderful job, as usual!!

Ize got to wait until Ize home tonight...crazy crazy work day.... :ladybird-skating:

Enjoyed all the descriptions,they are all FTW :lol: ...and especially the vignette.

"and they recognized her as one of their own"
:P

...ummm there is no Love Potion Autumnal Equinox description on the front page?

I love reading your vignettes Luna...and this is my favorite time of year!!! :P

I should have posted this earlier, sorry - but concerning the Flying Potion trial spray vials, we are sticking to the same rule we did last time with the Captivation Equation trial spray vials, which is: only one to a customer (you will notice the lack of a qty button) and these are not going to be allowed as forum freebies. The qty on hand is too small, and the trial price is a one-time offer. Thanks for your understanding!

Enjoyed all the descriptions,they are all FTW :lol: ...and especially the vignette.

"and they recognized her as one of their own"
;)

...ummm there is no Love Potion Autumnal Equinox description on the front page?

:) to Calii - Thank you for drawing my attention to that! I totally missed it. It appears that if I label it as part of the LP Signature Collection, it removes it from the front page. <_ so i must remember to add it the collection in months guess.>

I think Luna did a WONDROUS job this month, several of her descripts gave me CHILLS!

;)

Thanks!(blushing) That is sooo sweet! I will be expecting the arrival of another little girl on Nov. 29! Yes Halloween Moon was marvelous. I am sure one of these will help me survive the loss!

Congrats on your new arrival!

We're going to do all-phero month a little bit differently.

I saves the secrets for a bit longer.....

nyehehehehe.

Hehe :lol: *laughing conspiratorially* Not that I'm in on it, I just like to laugh conspiratorially........

We're going to do all-phero month a little bit differently.

I saves the secrets for a bit longer.....

nyehehehehe.

Ohhhh that sounds like great fun! ... no rush on my end, I want to salavate over the nommy Halloween releases properly first !!!! :lol:

Hehe :happybirthday: *laughing conspiratorially* Not that I'm in on it, I just like to laugh conspiratorially........

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::lol:

An "all-phero" month????? Dear God! Still haven't decide which-new- perfumes I'll buy and now this???My wallet hates me already......

aww shoot the sale is over isnt it? :Lady_eye:

iam planning to order something on monday. dang! oh well, its ok though the new releases look great. i guess since the sale is over ill place an order from the new releases then. They look amazing!

Edited by AncientGoddess

I GOTTED IT TODAY! Icanhaz braging rights?

OMG it all smelled spicy and delicious when I opened the box! I immediately tore into the paper and sniffed THE SCRUB OF DELICIOUSNESS! Ohhh this will be lovely!

My sample pack came in a pumpkin-colored bag this time (oh, so cute!) and I'm late going to my next customer and I don't care!

ETA I've already swiped myself with LP Autumnal Equinox (foodie spicy goodness!), Scarlet Leaf (fruit with earthy cocoa/patch spice), I Scream (OMG must get) and Elevation Potion (yes yes do get!!)

This is one heck of a month!

Edited by katz