Verhext

Dolly

AD-Verhext.jpg

Verhext

Men and women can be bewitching this Autumn with our vibrant layering of warm woods and fallen leaves, a trace of woodfire smoke, the piquant zing of a trio of spicy pepper EOs, sensuous dragon's blood resin and smoky patchouli infused with ripe fig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
WARM WOODS & FALLEN LEAVES ~ Love, spreads an exotic aura, mystery, darkness. Enhances psychic powers, healing, divination, luck, protection.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is VERY interesting....wet, I was like "meh....ok".......but once it dried, WOW. Quite spicy......a little smoky and woody.....I definitely get the dragon's blood.....I don't get patchouli as such, but I am assuming that is what is creating the nice grounding backdrop......nicely done!

OK, update......a few hours later, this one smells almost EXACTLY like Sorceress on me! So, those of you who are Sorceress lovers, nab this one while you can! It doesn't smell like it wet or on initial drydown, but after a while, I kept sniffing, saying...."This smells soooooo familiar!" It is just like Sorceress on me!

• 11 months later...
This one is VERY interesting....wet, I was like "meh....ok".......but once it dried, WOW. Quite spicy......a little smoky and woody.....I definitely get the dragon's blood.....I don't get patchouli as such, but I am assuming that is what is creating the nice grounding backdrop......nicely done!

OK, update......a few hours later, this one smells almost EXACTLY like Sorceress on me! So, those of you who are Sorceress lovers, nab this one while you can! It doesn't smell like it wet or on initial drydown, but after a while, I kept sniffing, saying...."This smells soooooo familiar!" It is just like Sorceress on me!

Oh Dolly , i am in love with this one. i got it in sample N now i have ordered full 2 bottles. i am planning to wera it with leather & SWS as cover for UN these two. i am gonna wear these throughout the winters.

this is awesome fragrance. some one told me i am smelling dangerously sexy with it.....

it definitly is sexy & bewitching on me. i got dragon's blood prominent , smoky peppery warm woody aura. it instantly got heated up on my skin. & diffused strongly around me.

One day i went to a party wearing it & danced for 2 hrs. as i am very hot( lol i mean temp wise, icant tolerate heat, feel no chills in winter, my body is cozy hot even in winters, people hold my hands to take heat when they fell chilling, n i sweat a lot), it got around me like smoke.

at one point of time it vanished but as i started dancing it came out again more so strong as if i have poured whole big bottle of something on me, but it was captivating. people danced around me as they were charmed by me or something, in fact followed my steps.... & held me in arms & held me in hugs....

it a real hit for me....:D