Hello everyone!

Cheshire Kitten

Hello everyone!

I foresee...a chronically empty bank account!

I just ordered a bunch of things from the sale, and I'm going crazy waiting for it to ship already! A great way to start my addiction...I mean, collection :lol:

I found out about this place from the PheroTalk forum, where I've lurked for a couple of years. I'm excited to see that there are pheromone products here, but I'm here also for the scents. I'm a perfume junkie - I think it's pretty much emotions/atmosphere in liquid form. I also just love smelling delicious :] I want to be that girl that draws others to her by her intoxicating scent ;D

I hope to make some awesome friends here!

Hi Cheshire Kitten. You will love the beautiful scents here. They are so unique; Mara seems to put her heart and soul into each brew. You are definitely going to be that girl who draws people in with her intoxicating scents.

Welcome to the forum too. There are many wonderful people here. I think you will find it is quite different from Pherotalk. :lol:

:smilies-23596:

Welcome to my favorite place on the internetz. You can meet cool people, buy incredible awesome, mouth watering scents, learn about pheros and talk in LOL cat language (or any other that you like) and nobody thinks you are weird.

Eeee I just got an e-mail telling me that my order was shipped!

lolcats are teh awesomz.

I would try to find my "signature scent," but I want to change them so much that I don't think I ever will! Also, I think that amber turns a little...sharp on me. Anyone else get this?

So I ordered:

Samples:

Wax Poetic

Caught in the Act

Tahitian Temptress

Alzbeta

Nekomusume

Sugared Moon Dust

Midnight Cravings

Bottles:

Fallen Angel

Honey Ho

Crimson Black

Pithivier

Buns of Cinn

Dangerous Games

Fade to Black

Tabby

Spontaneous Combustion

Feral

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

LOL,finding a "signature scent" is kinda a joke around here...I said the same thing once and now I could never even imagine limiting myself to just one...and new ones keep coming!

You have made some nice choices,it will be fun to hear what you like :001_302:

LOL,finding a "signature scent" is kinda a joke around here...I said the same thing once and now I could never even imagine limiting myself to just one...and new ones keep coming!

You have made some nice choices,it will be fun to hear what you like :001_302:

They keep changing, and some of them don't stick around for long, so it would definitely be hard to find just one to use!

Welcome Cheshire Kitten :001_302: I am sure that you will greatly enjoy the forum and go wild for all of the beautiful fragrances. Nice first order by the way, you got some of my favourites in there.

Which ones are your favorite? I think I'm mostly going to be into spice and foody scents. And the food scents here sound ahhhh-mayzing!

• 2 weeks later...

I second that.

A warm welcome to Cheshire Kitten. Have fun with your new scents!