New Releases for OCTOBER 2010

This month, we're offering 10 phero enhanced scents for women, 10 phero enhanced scents for men, and 7 UNscented phero blends, (some new, and some old faves returned!)

Sampler collections will be available for both women and men this month, for the regular sampler pack price of $29.95. 10 vials 1.5 ml each. ($50 if purchased separately - $20 discount)

Full bottle sets will be offered at $249.95. ($310.00 if purchased separately - $60 discount)

Men's and women's sets will be offered separately. Each set will contain nine oil based perfumes and one alcohol spray perfume.

These are NOT available for order yet, just a sneak peek!

The Women's Collection:

AD-LoveBlossom.jpg

Love Blossom with Magnet

AD-CompromisingPositions.jpg

Compromising Positions with Sexpionage

AD-KissMagic.jpg

A Kiss of Magic with Heart & Soul

AD-SparkleFuchsia.jpg

Sparkle Fuchsia with Cougar

(Cheers, Isa!) :(

AD-DolceFarNiente.jpg

Dolce Far Niente with BAM!

(That's "Sweet Nothings" in Italian!)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-WhosThatLady.jpg

Who's That Lady! with Popularity Potion (YAY!)

AD-Sexology2.jpg

Sexology 2 with Sexology pheros (rebrew)

AD-BosomBows2.jpg

Bosom Bows 2 with G2 pheros (rebrew)

And these two are unisex - will be included in the sets for both men and women.

AD-Allumette.jpg

Allumette with Perfect Match

AD-IrresistibleForces.jpg

Irresistible Forces with Open Windows

AD-WeaponX.jpg

Weapon X with True Confessions

AD-TeddyMan2.jpg

Teddy Man 2 (rebrew) with ORIGINAL B/B formula! (now named Teddy BB) YAY!

AD-P-Excalibur.jpg

Excalibur Limited Edition with Super Sexy for Men

(our most popular men's scent teamed with our most popular men's phero!)

AD-Dad4Men.jpg

Dad for Men with Intellectual Man (rerelease - we didn't think this one got enough exposure the first time around)

New Phero Releases:

AD-PUN-Sexpionage.jpg

Sexpionage for Women

AD-PUN-Popularity.jpg

Popularity Potion for Women

(Yup! It's BACK!!!! wooohooo!)

AD-PUN-PerfectMatch.jpg

Perfect Match for both Women & Men

AD-PUN-TeddyBB.jpg

Teddy Potion (BB) for both Men & Women

AD-PUN-SS4M.jpg

Super Sexy for Men (!!!)

AD-PUN-MVP.jpg

MVP for Men

AD-PUN-HunterTrapper.jpg

Hunter Trapper for Men

(Thanks to Ail for her assistance with Sexpionage and Perfect Match

and to Mark in Dallas for his assistance with MVP and Hunter Trapper!)

Yay!

*cackle* It's everything I'm weak for. And that corset /needs/ to come home with me. LOL!

(No flying monkeys?)

Yay! I luvs them and MUST HAS THEM ALL!

O ! M ! G !

I am dying here!

So glad you did 10 men's scents......my man has a friend/co-worker who is wanting to dabble in pheros and new scents to entice his wife.....he had a look at the site and had no idea what to buy.....I told my man to tell him to definitely get the sampler so he can try them all.....

Edited by Dolly

OMG I just fell out my chair. I've been saving up for this and lookie here my money fairy has just arrived. I call that good fortune. I don't know how I'm going to get any work done now. I am overjoyed and everything looks awesome. I've got $250 burning a hole in my pocket and I'm ready to go for it. Popularity Potion OMG OMG.

So when can we order. I must have them ALL. :(

Edited by Countesszero

And, I was just getting ready to replenish my unscented phero supply.......SO, this is perfect timing.....

:(:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I am in total shock...Mara you are just beyond amazing...words fail me.

Sexpionage,Popularity Potion Perfect match, etc. Who is the supplier of the new pheros? And what is in them...oh gosh,I am excited :lol:

Edited by Calii

Finally, the lovely Ail unlocks my padlock!!! Hehe, I saw PP programmed in the beta test phero add in cart, but I was good...so very good. Definitely full bottle for me & maybe TT gets the sampler pack if he's good, lol.

Edited by Beccah1

:(:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I am in total shock...Mara you are just beyond amazing...words fail me.

Sexpionage,Popularity Potion Perfect match, etc. Who is the supplier of the new pheros? And what is in them...oh gosh,I am excited :lol:

BTW I can't wait to try AIl's new blends, I so love the ones she brought us before. Chris Schraud of Alpha Dream is supplying our old faves (he formerly had Pharmacom). So is Cougar in this months release the Stone version or Chris's ?

Mara, will there be a way subscription peeps can "upgrade" to every sample available? If so, how much?

Yeah that's my question too...the woobie also needs new toys! :(

Is everyone bouncing around like a kindergartener on crack?! :shocked:

I just paged my guy friend to let him know of the Great Horn O'Plenty of Men's Scents/pheros -am guessing we'll place him an order soon!

Myself, I'm looking forward to H&S and maybe trying out another popularity type potion.

And OMG the new Bosom Bows? I'm still beating myself for missing that one. Not this time!

So is Cougar in this months release the Stone version or Chris's ?

This is Stone Cougar.

Our wonderful little mad scientist Chris whipped up some of our old favorites for us though - Popularity Potion, B/B, and Super Sexy for Men! (More to come in the months to come!) He also provided us with some of the ingredients we used for a couple of the other new releases.

Our wonderful little mad scientist Chris whipped up some of our old favorites for us though - Popularity Potion, B/B, and Super Sexy for Men! (More to come in the months to come!) He also provided us with some of the ingredients we used for a couple of the other new releases.

I am really happy to hear this...have had great results from the few of Chris's blends I have tried so far :D

Edited by Calii

Chris is awesome, the quality of his blends speak for themselves! I'm looking forward to finding out what Popularity Potion does for me... :D

Does magnet (as in love blossom w/magnet) mean lam, bam, or neither? Sorry if this is answered elsewhere but I didn't find...

What you're calling "lam", we actually call Magnet. Full title, "Like a Magnet". Sorry if that was unclear!

This is Stone Cougar.

Thank you Commander Fox :)

*sigh* Had to explain to TT why me getting a full bottle set on this months women's releases is more important than eating out & just as important as his weight lifting props, lol. Maybe I'll just skip his monthly sampler...& see how he feels when the box of squee contains no new goodies for him, as he's become accustomed to spraying his phero laden LP#9 & being worshipped like a hero in public :D I may have to whip up a PE for my 11 yr.old so he doesn't feel left out as well (his bday is 11-22)

Edited by Beccah1

Holy Sweet Baby J€s*s!!!!!!!!

Be still my heart!!!!

I am blowing out the budget this month baby!!!! I can live on Ramen and Tuna fish...(dude - really - if the "Why-oh-why is he not the ex-Mr. Shelly already" wasn't being such a PITA I wouldn't have to stockpile so much money for lawyers...)

Woo HOO!!!!!! New Phero's all around! Let the fun begin! How fast can we order already Mara oh goddess of all things awesome?

Great To See You Shelly!

For Me, I think that Compromising Positions (or just Sexpionage, just 'cause it sounds verrrrry interesting) & Who's That Lady (or Popularity Potion UN).

I wish I could just order the full bottle set, sigh!

HEY! I just noticed someone changed my rank......looks like I got a trick AND a treat for Halloween.

Thanks Mara & Co!

Edited by paganlady