New Releases for OCTOBER 2010

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you guys are really impatient, you could just go search the names in the giftshop. I'v ebeen doing that & trust they are working rapidly to get these up. Compromising Position & a couple others will pop up if you search :lol:

Edited by Beccah1

You may look, but please do not use the buy buttons until we make them live, thanks. They have not been tested or checked for errors yet. We're working as fast as we can! Thanks for your patience!

Oh sorry...By all means do not hit buy yet! They are working as fast as possible (should've included that with my earlier post DOH)!

I promise I wont hit the buy button until it's time. Potion Master and company we appreciate all of your hard work on this. I'm sure you know how we LP fiends are especially around Halloween. Keep up the good work. :lol:

To give myself something to do and soothe the pre-order anxiety: for your convenience: the ones I could find:

COMPROMISING POSITIONS: A delicious dalliance is guaranteed with this exquisite decadent blend of robust thick vanilla folded into a creamy custard-like eggnog accord lightly sprinkled with nutmeg and given sexy depth with aged patchouli resin...the perfect luscious vehicle for our outrageously potent exclusive SEXPIONAGE pheromone mix, a ticking sex bomb of Essence of Woman Copulins with the added mastery of androstenone and a euphoric dash of Alpha-Androstenol.

SPARKLE FUSCHIA: A sparklicious pink pumpkin potion with four spicy pumpkin accords, four pretty pink sugars, two vanillas and two ambers with a sunny drop of lemon, this is a yummy bright bakery scent created to be paired with our beloved STONE COUGAR pheromone blend, that which will attract the boys like moths to a flame...and wearing the fragranced equivalent of the most gaudy glittery jazzy snazzy brazen gaudy...well you get it, right? You will glow like a chandelier, honey!

DOLCE FAR NIENTE: An evocation of the best morning-after: cuddling, whispering affectionately, reluctant to relinquish the embrace of your desired one, the emotional connection never stronger as in that moment in time in which you awaken as one. Enjoy our creamy frothy version of dulce de leche with hot sweet milk and caramel, a dollop of rich custard-like buttercream and meringue, hints of cinnamon and sugar with a drop of coconut oil. Then to set the emotions in motion we've included a generous dose of our exclusive BAM! ~ BEWITCH, ATTRACT, MESMERIZE! pheromone blend with Essence of Woman Copulins and Beta-Androstenol for when you want to be closer than close...all the better to whisper the deepest secrets of your heart.

Sexology II - Here at LPMP we take our science and our sex very seriously! Our Phero Guru Ail crafted our exclusive SEXOLOGY pheromone mix (her recipe of Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol and Copulins) which is designed to encourage a deep lasting emotional bond with a decidedly lustful edge. We then concocted a scent with ingredients known for their arousal and allure in regards to the opposite sex: brash animalistic musks and smutty honey, spicy brown sugar cinnamon and warm ambergris. Sexy and snuggly, playful and sultry...this will flip his switch for sure! Trust us, it's science...

Bosom Bows II - Bosom Bows - a charming archaic term for best friends of the female type! Our highly-popular feminine social mix has returned! A heady scent with an androgynous air which invites the sharing of confidences and the warmth of friendship. Make friends with our complex blend of resin, spice, musk and woods with a hint of sweet florals, further enhanced by our exclusive G2 pheromone formula, crafted to encourage sexual attraction, happiness, cuddling, female to female bonding, and social dominance (as well as a feeling of sexual euphoria for the wearer).

Allumette - the French word for "match" - is a warm unisex blend with a smoky incense-type vibe which you can wear together to set the mood...duos of ornate Indian ambers and Indian musks twine around soft vanilla and two woodsmoke accords. The addition of our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone blend helps spark the connection with its mood-elevating properties, inspiring trust, bonding, and flame!

Teddy Man 2 - Sexy comes in all manner of guises, and one of the most attractive is a teddy man, a man who is so purr-worthy that he begs to be snuggled...which can lead to other, more explicit pursuits. Our cuddly classic is back: the deliciously masculine scent featuring a luscious mix of walnut, mosses and woods with accents of vetiver, amber, tobacco and sugar, made oh-so-sexy with rich black musk, it is perfect for sweet snuggling and naughty pouncing. Containing our exclusive TEDDY BB pheromone blend, which evokes the "Alpha Male at Peace" persona, this fragrance will pull them close...what happens after that is up to you.

<< TWITCHES >>

Edited by tyvey

I think Compromising Positions, Sparkle Fushia and Dolce Far Niente are definite "YES!" orders...and of course the new pheros...of course.

I think Compromising Positions, Sparkle Fuschia and Dolce Far Niente are definite "YES!" orders...and of course the new pheros...of course.

I was going to say the exact same thing for myself but I'll just go ahead and say that makes two of us. :D

LOOOOOOL so true meanwhile we 'ladies' have practically torn the place down :D

speaking of the menz... these are up... they sound delicioso:

HUNTER TRAPPER: For the man on the hunt for his perfect mate, a blend of Androstenone - for providing an sexy alpha-male signature, Androsterone - for garnering respect, and Beta-Androstenol - for letting down defenses, inspiring trust and intimate feelings.

VORACIOUS: if you want to inspire endless hunger then try our amazing alchemy of all the drool-worthy lust-inspiring scents women love on male flesh...leather, black coffee, earth, amber, woodsmoke and civit layered with dry vanilla and vanilla bean given a boozy boost of butterscotch and brown sugar, then dusted with a bit of exotic spice. But the sexy secret is our exclusive WANTED MAN pheromone mix, the bad boy blend of Androsterone and Androstenone women cannot resist! An insatiable woman is an ecstatic woman...and you will satisfy your own hungers by encouraging hers...pretty clever, eh?

ICONIC TONIC: A refreshing blend with a natural magic...a fresh mix of woods (Cedar, Indonesian Balsam EO and Canadian Pine EO) and green notes (Aloe Vera and Clary Sage EO) charged with our exclusive CHARISMA pheromone formula, created biologically identical to the pheromone signature of a healthy young adult male, but greatly amplified to assure the spotlight is on the wearer. Day or night, they'll treat you right with this subtle yet attractive fragrance.

Haha thanks Tyvvey...I feel a bit guilty, has anyone noticed the boys are waiting ever so patiently AND quietly, lol!

quietly? yes. patiently? i have checked, like, 50 times for the descriptions so i know how to narrow down when they are ready! :D

quietly? yes. patiently? i have checked, like, 50 times for the descriptions so i know how to narrow down when they are ready! :D

:lol2:

If I had the funds to buy all the LPs I wanted, I would have already been on A&E! :D

Hmm, is it the lack of funds that keep us from being classified as addicts? *sigh of relief*

I couldn't find A Kiss Of magic. Has anyone looked for the description and found it?

I looked and it's not up yet; I'm really curious about that one too. Just hope it doesn't smell like frogs. But Mara would never make anything that smells like frogs, especially for attraction purposes. ;)

Don't cry, I think you will like it!

Just hope it doesn't smell like frogs. But Mara would never make anything that smells like frogs, especially for attraction purposes. ;)

I dunno, I rather like FROG on Quince, I call him my Frog Prince when he wears it. :lol:

Don't cry, I think you will like it!

I dunno, I rather like FROG on Quince, I call him my Frog Prince when he wears it. ;)

DH's favorite: FROG. Wears it to bed at least a couple times each week. Smells very amphibian. In a good way.