New Releases for OCTOBER 2010

;)

Love Blossom - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

Sometimes it's difficult to be patient with love, but one must cultivate and nurture the feeling, and when it blossoms...it's the most beautiful thing you've ever known. We've created a gorgeous tribute to the moment you know it's for real: innocent with a feminine delicacy. A bouquet of beautiful pink and blue Lotus EOs, touches of fresh-cut Rose and Orchid made luscious with creamy Shea Butter oil and fresh sweet Honey, Ginger EO, and accents of spice, fruit and herbs. We've paired this with our classic MAGNET pheromone blend, the blend of Alpha-Androstenol and Essence of Woman Copulins which intensifies feelings of attraction and affection.

(Because this fragrance has such a delicate body, we advise you allow for a 20-minute drydown period for the MAGNET mix, so the true nature of the perfume can come through. You can't hurry love, you know...)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMPROMISING POSITIONS: A delicious dalliance is guaranteed with this exquisite decadent blend of robust thick vanilla folded into a creamy custard-like eggnog accord lightly sprinkled with nutmeg and given sexy depth with aged patchouli resin...the perfect luscious vehicle for our outrageously potent exclusive SEXPIONAGE pheromone mix.

SPARKLE FUSCHIA: A sparklicious pink pumpkin potion with four spicy pumpkin accords, four pretty pink sugars, two vanillas and two ambers with a sunny drop of lemon, this is a yummy bright bakery scent created to be paired with our beloved STONE COUGAR pheromone blend, that which will attract the boys like moths to a flame!

DOLCE FAR NIENTE: An evocation of the best morning-after: cuddling, whispering affectionately, reluctant to relinquish the embrace of your desired one, the emotional connection never stronger as in that moment in time in which you awaken as one. Enjoy our creamy frothy version of dulce de leche with hot sweet milk and caramel, a dollop of rich custard-like buttercream and meringue, hints of cinnamon and sugar with a drop of coconut oil. Then to set the emotions in motion we've included a generous dose of our exclusive BAM!

OMG!!! ;)

These are so totally Rosebud!!!!

MUST HAVE ...... NOW!!!! :lol:

THRILL OF THE CHASE: When you're on the prowl, there's so many ways to approach the prey, but above all it's the pursuit which makes things interesting...

She will thrill to this smooth subtle vanilla musk blend, accented with the warmth of cardamom EO and Middle Eastern spices, and its classic sense of masculinity is further enhanced by the addition of our new HUNTER TRAPPER pheromone blend.

Hunter Trapper combines the alpha vibe of Androstenone with the respectful impression of Androsterone and the intimacy-fostering encouragement of Beta-Androstenol...for when you know what you want and you know how to get it.

>>> I thought well, at least, I will be able to control/limit myself to the women's scents... maybe not... male pheros be damned

I HAVE FAINTED... IT IS HARD TO TYPE FROM THE FLOOR

:lol:

Ok,either this was a typo or an evil plot to keep us addicted ones busy ;)

UNscented Pheromone Blend for Men & Women: PERECT MATCH

A *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear. Ingredients of Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone and DHEA promote attraction, bonding, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation.

Edited by Calii

Lookit what I dug up!

A Kiss of Magic: A fragrant realization of true love: ever delicious, both sweet and tart. A bounty of autumnal fruit – Pomegranate, Cranberry, Fig and a touch of Peach – with swirls of Ginger and Vanilla, made adoring and magical with our HEART AND SOUL pheromone blend. It all begins with a kiss...

Who’s That Lady: It's nice to be noticed…and to leave them wanting more! For those who adore feminine 'lady-like' scents, we've created a smoothly blended complex blend of fruits, florals, resins and woods with a hint of spice and a touch of leather to lend you a classic aura of sophistication. Perfect for the office, and any other occasion you want to project a vibe of inviting approachability. To help you turn heads and win hearts we've given this a boost of Popularity Potion, our pheromone mix for star quality and attractive allure.

HAH...I just found them and was on my way back...Invi,beat me to it...OK looks like we need Irresistible Forces :lol:

ETA: THANKS INVI !!! :)

Edited by Calii

Irresistible Forces - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women & Men

A lesson in physics of the intimate kind...

No one could possibly resist once they get a whiff of our blend of rich tonka and sandalwood melding with sensual amber and made shimmeringly bright with green tea and tangerine. We then really let the sunshine in with our exclusive OPEN WINDOWS pheromone formula, an uplifting social mix designed to bring those immovable objects right into your path...so you can dazzle them all!

aaaggghhh....Sexpionage has cops, perhaps a sample, double aaagggghhhh.....un pheros don't come in sample size :lol:

Irresistible Forces - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women & Men

A lesson in physics of the intimate kind...

No one could possibly resist once they get a whiff of our blend of rich tonka and sandalwood melding with sensual amber and made shimmeringly bright with green tea and tangerine. We then really let the sunshine in with our exclusive OPEN WINDOWS pheromone formula, an uplifting social mix designed to bring those immovable objects right into your path...so you can dazzle them all!

THANKS! ...ummm well gee I guess search expected the correct spelling from me :lol:

I got up the front page/perfumerie, yup.

And now the new releases page and the trial vials pages are up too, so you can order collections at discount. Working on the rest of them now.

So, yes, it's safe to order, NOW!

:lol:

Please let me know if you find any glitches or errors, ok?

Thank you everyone!!!

xoxoxoxox

Well that one begins with a frog, it's true. :lol:

As does my original take on it, which I have posted in my journal for anyone interested.

*ribbitt*

Edited by luna65

CRAPPPPPPPPP........

I don't have the Stamps.com notice on the last order. If I order now I could be in LP helllllllllll.......

Sighs......

I so hate sitting on my hands....patience, patience, patience.

Lookit what I dug up!

A Kiss of Magic: A fragrant realization of true love: ever delicious, both sweet and tart. A bounty of autumnal fruit – Pomegranate, Cranberry, Fig and a touch of Peach – with swirls of Ginger and Vanilla, made adoring and magical with our HEART AND SOUL pheromone blend. It all begins with a kiss...

Who's That Lady: It's nice to be noticed…and to leave them wanting more! For those who adore feminine 'lady-like' scents, we've created a smoothly blended complex blend of fruits, florals, resins and woods with a hint of spice and a touch of leather to lend you a classic aura of sophistication. Perfect for the office, and any other occasion you want to project a vibe of inviting approachability. To help you turn heads and win hearts we've given this a boost of Popularity Potion, our pheromone mix for star quality and attractive allure.

Thank you for finding it.

CRAPPPPPPPPP........

I don't have the Stamps.com notice on the last order. If I order now I could be in LP helllllllllll.......

Sighs......

I so hate sitting on my hands....patience, patience, patience.

They will go out separately. No worries. Your other should go out imminently...

I've never been so close to doing a full-bottle-full-order before, but they sound SO fantastic...maybe only 1 that might not work on me notes-wise. That's totally worth it, right? :lol:

I've never been so close to doing a full-bottle-full-order before, but they sound SO fantastic...maybe only 1 that might not work on me notes-wise. That's totally worth it, right? :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oh yaizzzz.....you save $60 if you order the full bottle set, that's like getting the one that doesn't work for free & saving $30 .......Really it's costing you more not to.

:Hug_emoticon:

I've never been so close to doing a full-bottle-full-order before, but they sound SO fantastic...maybe only 1 that might not work on me notes-wise. That's totally worth it, right? :Hug_emoticon:

Yes totally worth it. You should go for it Katz. An All Pheromone Month doesnt come around that often.

Any plan on when the PEs this month will go live? I want to order before the flying potions are all gone. *is angsting*

I learned from experience...do not wait! There are only 4 left in the cart :lol:

Mine is on the way :lol:

I know there are only 4 left... (have already checked how many I can stick in the cart). But shipping to germany can be mean (and less shipping means more Love Potions), so I don´t really want to split the order. So I´m just hoping that the PEs will be up tomorrow and there will be one Flying potion left for me. I mean, my world wouldn´t fall into a deep, black pit of despair if I can´t have one. But I wantsssss...