Hello again

Avery

It would appear that my last attempted posts have never shown up on this forum. Whoops :). Well, hello! My name is Avery and I'm in Grade 12, and pheromones really intrigue me! I've tried IO and IH from androtics, and wanted to broaden my horizons a little bit. Sadly it appears that I have a little problem. Since all my other posts never showed up, my free trial vials....aren't free. Eek! Who can I contact about this? Anybody know? Thanks :)

It would appear that my last attempted posts have never shown up on this forum. Whoops :) . Well, hello! My name is Avery and I'm in Grade 12, and pheromones really intrigue me! I've tried IO and IH from androtics, and wanted to broaden my horizons a little bit. Sadly it appears that I have a little problem. Since all my other posts never showed up, my free trial vials....aren't free. Eek! Who can I contact about this? Anybody know? Thanks :)

Hmm Mara is the one to contact. 12th grade, are you 18? You may not want to mess to much with pheromones yet. After all you're still growing, & we're not exactly sure what the long term effects are from using them. I'd probably say 20-21, because you will definitely be done growing by then. LP does have a great selection of scent that get a pheromone like response. Love Potion Original & it's variants are awesome, they are made with intent & charged on the solstices & equinoxes. Those in particular just seem to draw the love out of people in & of themselves. However, since you are a young lady you will probably do what you have your mind set to. So I strongly suggest starting out with the pheromone enhanced monthly release scents that are @ about 1/3rd the strength of the unscented pheromones. From personal experience less is more with pheromones, & actually some blends work better @ a lesser concentration. If nothing else you can always put more on. I definitely caution against copulins because you are @ the height of your fertility & are probably producing massive amounts naturally @ this point. Adding any extra will just be over kill. So :) & good luck. ~ Blessings, Beccah~

Welcome to our Forum,Avery...wise words from Beccah :)

Your posts may not have shown up if you clicked on preview and then not followed through,I have done this many times and then went Huh? :)