Vicars & Tarts Body Creame

Calii

Got a generous sample of this with my last order and it smells great! ...Fans of Garland & Lace especially will like this one a lot ;)

It is the Olive,Apricot & Shea Butter Body Cream,and is very rich and a little goes a long way.It is non-greasy,leaves my skin soft and velvety.

I agree! This is really nice. The cream is LUXURIOUS and the scent is gorgeous. It makes me want to pick up up a vial of T&V!

I ADORE this cream! Thank you for the sample of this fabulous stuff! I have *extremely* dry skin and have tried many lotions, creams which either sit like heavy waxy grease on the surface of my skin, or my skin just drinks it up and is still on the dry side.

THIS cream strikes just the right balance. My skin drinks it up and is left feeling really soothed, hydrated, and NOT greasy. I loved it so much I ordered a jar.

I also adored the the V and T scent, just wonderful, but when I placed my order, it looked like this one had already become unavailable? With my current budget I feel destined to keep finding scents I love just in time for them to be solld out and/or discontinued. I get that most are limited editions that you have to grab them while you can get them, but it takes money honey. Discouraging. I just can't keep up. I do hope they bring this scent back. There aren't many that work on me and it seems the ones that do, end up going to perfume heaven, never to return. I do love this cream though and I thank you again for the sample ladies!

We have plenty of Vicars and Tarts left, Cybella. What made you think we were sold out? Just curious.

Glad you like the creme! :(

Hi Mara! When I was ordering my creme and trying to decide what to scent it with, I perused the sample section and didn't see it, so I guess what made me think it was gone was my poor vision which is ever worsening! Is it too late to get my creme scented with Vicars and Tarts? If it is too late, then I would love to order a sample vial to add to my order. Just let me know? Us adder onners must drive you insane! I'm sorry! Thanks Mara :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hi Mara! When I was ordering my creme and trying to decide what to scent it with, I perused the sample section and didn't see it, so I guess what made me think it was gone was my poor vision which is ever worsening! Is it too late to get my creme scented with Vicars and Tarts? If it is too late, then I would love to order a sample vial to add to my order. Just let me know? Us adder onners must drive you insane! I'm sorry! Thanks Mara :)

Not too late, just making it now. I will make it with Vicars & Tarts then. Thank you!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU oh sweet and wonderful potion master!

I did it again Mara. <hides> I just ordered a bunch of samples ( some for me, some for Yuletide stocking stuffers) and am hoping <crossing fingers> I catch you in time to mail along with my V and T Creme. it would be nice to save you some postage.

This body cream is luxurious. The scent has such a rich but not overpowering aroma, warm and perfect for fall time and the cream makes my dry hands smooth and hydrated, I work with chemicals and this doesn't burn like some other creams I own and it's nice because it smells so good unlike the other creams I have that smell almost medicinal for my dry hands. Thank you for this beautiful creation.

I received my full size creme the other day, and I can not praise this creme enough! PRETTY packaging! Like Bruised Violet, I think I prefer this to the actual perfume oil itself. Just lovely. I really would love to buy a jar of this creme in unscented form so I can use it with various perfumes and not have clashing. I ran out of my usual Norwegian Formula hand cream and used this, and it made my hands feel amazingly soft and smooth.

BTW Mara, thank you SO much for the samples of Mistress Christmas creme and Body Scrub. Smells simply divine like a festive holiday celebration.