I wore this twice in the past week. My 18 month old nephew was going crazy for me. He would not stop hugging and kissing me. He normally just stares and smiles at me, and I think he was the only one affected. Then last night I wore it again for Halloween. We went trick or treating with our herd o kids and my brother's next door neighbor, Judy told me I smelled delicious and she gave me extra candy for Jude. She encouraged me to keep taking more pieces of candy. It was cute.

So my perfect match is my 18 month old nephew and Judy from Santa Clarita Suburbia.

• 1 year later...

This has aged beautifully. I loved it back then; i am obessessed with it now!!! The musk is doing the same thing that the Pomme de Poison musk does on me. It's so soft and sweet on me. I got so many compliments from men and women alike when I wore this the other day. I think I will be rocking this hard this fall!

I tested this just before I put my bottle on my trade list last month. It was rather masculine after dry down. No smokiness, no spices, just a sweet masculine scent. Anyway, the bottle should have reached Synergist by now. I'm glad that it's been re-homed.