Who's That Lady?

...don't think I would wear it again. Shame as the smell is delicious.

Since you like the scent, don't give it up just yet. Try in a smaller amount. PP is one of my favourite pheros.

Your date probably could relate to Dolce Far Niente better and thus was sniffing you out.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a special-occasion scent for me.

I dont feel very casual wearing this, the PP makes it more approachable for peeps like me who wear blue jeans everyday.

The jasmine is popping in and out, and because it blooms on my doorstep every summer, im instantly reminded of that.

This also feels like it belongs on a sweater.

Im not sure if its the scent or the phero, but its not a scent you wear at home just for "you-time".

If im not leaving the house, this wont be my choice for the day.

I love the woodsy floral scents, and this one is another fave albeit a more polished/complex one.

Um and this one makes me want to shop.

Anyone else?

Edited by Lor

....just want to add here that hours have gone by since spraying it and I actually love it soooo much more.

what it becomes later is freaking awesome.

Its slightly sweeter,vanillery but not foody.

I bet I morph it faster come warmer weather.

.................Um and this one makes me want to shop.

Anyone else?

I think it does it to me, too, Lor! The first time I wore this in public, I was out doing clothes shopping for my girls with my Mom and the girls. I usually hate going clothes shopping with my girls--Mr. Matt is MUCH better at that. But...I simply owned the store. It was weird. I had a good time, all nearby employees wanted to help me, another customer actually *brought us a piece* for my older daughter to try on, and even my own family was taking my suggestions!!! I don't mean that to sound harsh...I just get claustrophobic when my babies won't decide. ;)

I think it does it to me, too, Lor! The first time I wore this in public, I was out doing clothes shopping for my girls with my Mom and the girls. I usually hate going clothes shopping with my girls--Mr. Matt is MUCH better at that. But...I simply owned the store. It was weird. I had a good time, all nearby employees wanted to help me, another customer actually *brought us a piece* for my older daughter to try on, and even my own family was taking my suggestions!!! I don't mean that to sound harsh...I just get claustrophobic when my babies won't decide. ;)

might be the PPPotion in it.

thats what im thinking.

• 3 months later...

Absolutely dying to try this, when I next get paid : :Emoticons04269: I'm thinking WTL sounds like a lot more work suitable in terms of scent than darling clementine, and from what I've read here, it looks like I should get this in alcohol which I normally avoid as I am allergic to it, but spraying on the hair, clothes can bypass that issue.

Edited by Indigo

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...