Dolce Far Niente

any further comment about the phero effects? I haven't worn this around other humans being so scared of bnol making me spill my guts. Anybody experience that?

HAH...I just posted to you in the SOTD thread...I have not worn this around anyone other than my niece,so canot really judge too much as we gab a lot anyway :)

If anything it helps her open up more when something is bothering her.

I do love the self-effects,it makes me feel very happy,content and ,I don't know ...nicer ?

hmmm,maybe not that exactly.The cops are very feminizing too,kinda a glamour effect,if that makes sense :o

Oh, you guys are making me want this.

Sigh...

I don't think I have ever had interest or desire for perfumes 'til LP- I adore foody scents, and most perfumeries do not do food-y scents well at all. They end of smelling plasticky and fake, not delicious.

Then I tried MRF- and wow, I felt like the happiest bakery on the planet :001_302:

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies, all I can say is that this bad boy works a treat. Even on a husband with 4 months of exhaustion and averaging 2 hours sleep a night. It was 8 am and he was still fast asleep, I'd been up for a couple of hours and decided to go back to bed for a snuggly snooze, and thought I'd try the merest dab of this as I'd not tried this before. And if he did wake up I could ask him if he liked it. I got back into bed, he stirred and put his arm over me, snuggling his face against the back of my neck. Within 5 minutes, he was wide away and friskier than a frisky thing. This induced instant pounce.

• 1 month later...

I got the sour milk/vomit part for a while upon application. Mellowed down to a soft milky scent (no longer sour) after more than an hour later. I'm not sure if this is how I want to smell like although I would love to test it again.

Gosh it never fails to amaze me how different people will get such distinctly different experiences from a scent.I get creamy creamy lightly spiced vanilla ice cream :)

This is one of my favs both scent wise and the first love of BAM that rocked my world :D

I got the sour milk/vomit part for a while upon application.

I got that from another one (can't remember which; when I think of it I'll edit this post) but not this one. 'Dolce far Niente' is yummy from the start on me.

Edited by Darbla

I got that from another one (can't remember which; when I think of it I'll edit this post) but not this one. 'Dolce far Niente' is yummy from the start on me.

Will take some time to get used to it, especially when I don't enjoy milk.

Will take some time to get used to it, especially when I don't enjoy milk.

There are too many others that you love :lol: Mara had even said she thought this would have a narrower audience,either love it or not...I love/d enough to stock up,and boy the effects from this one are awesome on me too :)

...the only scent I tried from here that truly smelled Awful <on me & in the vial> is a PE called Gretel's Candy Corn,or close to that,I would have to go find it.

I love this one and it reminds me of my mom making mexican hot chocolate. The past two times I wore this me and my bf argued but then ended up cuddling and making out. Last night I wore this and we cuddled on the couch, didn't argue and made out. I love the way this one smells. Its soothing and warm. Like when you have your period the first day and want something warm on your tummy for cramps, this one soothes that way ~ plus its delish!

Def buying a full bottle of this one.

Def buying a full bottle of this one.

For making out purposes??? :P:Hug_emoticon::o:lol:

There are too many others that you love :hearts09793: Mara had even said she thought this would have a narrower audience,either love it or not...I love/d enough to stock up,and boy the effects from this one are awesome on me too :)

...the only scent I tried from here that truly smelled Awful <on me & in the vial> is a PE called Gretel's Candy Corn,or close to that,I would have to go find it.

It's final. I'm not one of the few who love this to pieces. I'll keep my sample and look out more scents to love.

• 2 weeks later...

Very eggy, custard-y spicy pudding at first, with coconut coming through more as it dries. I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. I definitely prefer it in its softer stage, which is about an hour after application.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 1 month later...

Luckily, this doesn't go wonky on me - I am getting the milky/caramelly/coconutty notes.

Having said that, Dolce Far Niente doesn't really sing on my skin either. It's just a bit too much for my taste - as I can well imagine that dulce de leche plus buttercream, plus meringue, plus sugar would be if I were to have that combo at a dessert buffet. So really, that was just asking for trouble :w00t:

• 10 months later...

This seemed to have gotten A bit less sweet and more milky with age. Wore rather too much today and described all of my childhood traumas and the most painful single instant of my life (which I'd never before shared with anyone but my therapist) to someone I barely know. LOL eta but to be clear it was all good...a new friend...and she seemed very comfortable and relaxed and shared by freely and openly too.

Edited by tyvey

• 1 year later...

I think Lick of Cream was made to resemble this. Will have to dig out my sample to check how it has aged.

Then I am sure to love this one!!!

I LOVE a lick of cream. I am giving my sample some time to age a little more though...it smells so light and sweet on me =)

Edited by j5382001