Compromising Positions

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ah! The Cops smell like cheese 'til they dry down? That explains it. When Compromising Positions hit my skin, it was sweet creamy yum which turned immediately into old warm cream cheese for about ten minutes, then went back to sweet creamy yum, gentled down. Very pretty! I forgot it had Sexpionage in it. I'd not used that before. The cops in Jouir De hadn't seemed to tweak my ManThing much, so I wasn't sure what would happen. Wore it to bed. My mere presence woke the Man right up. Ummmmmmm...may I say Holy Sh*t? Thanks! HOLY SH*T!!! Stuff works. I'm having a hard time not giggling right now--I'm only keeping quiet because I don't want the kids asking what I'm laughing about. Oh my stars and garters, as the saying goes. Whew! I am smiling broadly.

OMG! My exact sentiments! I tried this for the first time before bedtime last night and the results were awesome for both of us! (of course I didn't divulge my secret!) Yes! I'm smiling broadly too! And so was he even when he kissed me goodbye this morning! Yay! :love: Edited by Caracia

I need to pull this stuff out again. Thank you for reminding me!! This gave me really great self effects but what makes it so wonderful is that it smells rather innocent I think... all foodie goodness then WHAMMO!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HOLYWOW! The note in this that I was concerned about (patchouli) is the note that made this completely ROCK!

This is a massive win for ordering a bottle unsniffed It smells incredible. It's creamy and sweet and the patch gives it depth with out being incense like or resiny. I think the spice (nutmeg?) gives it a warmth but this is - on me at least - a warm creamy, sweet vanilla plus something-something. Whatever it is that patch does only makes it all the better!

Oh. And I'm a BIG fan of Sexpionage, so this is REDICULOOUSLY good!

Edited to add -

Tthis was still deliciously on my skin in the morning when I woke up and I am SO in love with this...just saw it's permanent too so YAY!

Edited by NuTrix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This smells like spiked eggnog! I can't quite smell it cuz I didn't do a patch test. I swipped some on and I fell sleep during dry down D:

I asked what my man thing thinks of it and he told me they smell all the same!

This didn't make him jump my bones but it did make him a little more cuddly o.o

• 3 weeks later...

This smells like spiked eggnog! I can't quite smell it cuz I didn't do a patch test. I swipped some on and I fell sleep during dry down D:

I asked what my man thing thinks of it and he told me they smell all the same!

This didn't make him jump my bones but it did make him a little more cuddly o.o

Mine couldn't get enough of it! Obviously the cops did.....what they were intended to do, but the scent also had quite an effect on him. Every other second he was sniffing my ear and couldn't get over how delicious it smelled.

• 4 weeks later...

If you like MRF, you will no doubt like this one also...and should you find someone worthy, the 2 have worked great together - for me at least ^_~ Just a thought :)

If you like MRF, you will no doubt like this one also...and should you find someone worthy, the 2 have worked great together - for me at least ^_~ Just a thought :)

That sounds so unfair to the unsuspecting victim.....but sounds so fun....He He He

Nutrix I would love to hire you as a bartender you come up with these cray cray mixes. I must try that, I am going to set my alarm for 2am and do exactly this - then I am going to chain myself to the bedpost in case I turn into Teen Wolf I won't destroy the city- only my bf.

Irish darling make sure you practice safe phero.

Nutrix you're such a minx! I want to bite you! :say66::bed4::say59:

Nutrix I would love to hire you as a bartender you come up with these cray cray mixes. I must try that, I am going to set my alarm for 2am and do exactly this - then I am going to chain myself to the bedpost in case I turn into Teen Wolf I won't destroy the city- only my bf.

Irish darling make sure you practice safe phero.

Nutrix you're such a minx! I want to bite you! :say66::bed4::say59:

:smiley-laughing024:I bet I'd make MAD money tending bar! If corporate life ever take a turn - I'm going to have to keep that in mind...A little MRF to the backs of hands and wrists to get that social up and out there and CP to navel and between the "girls" for anyone welcome enough to get that close...it's like a Venus fly trap....closer...closer...GOTCHA! ^_~

I've been known to enjoy biting... :666::ange::heart:

Definitely for a right time and place and not for just walking through crowds. I don't want to attract creeps or give the good guys the vibe that I am just a dog in heat. Friendly pheros first.

LOL Too true! Know your phero and how to use your phero powers for good...or naughtiness...and what to expect so you can steer/divert anything potentially weird that may come your way :lol:

Edited by NuTrix

Wore above mentioned CP & MRF combo last evening and was appropriately ravished by husband.... :ange:

• 5 weeks later...

I absolutely love this scent. Going to get a full bottle for sure. I wish there was an un-pheroed version of this scent available. I would wear it often. With the Sexpionage in it...not going to be wearing it everyday but will enjoy it when I do.

Vanilla creamy goodness. It smells so innocent...but it isn't.

ETA: Is there a pheroblend that would soften the Sexpionage for more frequent wear? I like the scent so much.

Edited by irish eyes

Vanilla creamy goodness. It smells so innocent...but it isn't.

ETA: Is there a pheroblend that would soften the Sexpionage for more frequent wear? I like the scent so much.

Hehehe...too true :lol:

I've managed to buffer it but it was still high energy (MRF/CP, Topper/CP, Lace/CP...) It IS a big ol' cop bomb so I've never managed to quite make it "softer".

• 2 weeks later...

Well I may not be able to tame it for wearing more often but I have a bottle on the way because I just love the scent of this one. My challenge will be to use it sparingly....don't need to be walking around sending signals of aggressive sex. Just a great scent though.

• 3 weeks later...

This is definitely one to be careful with for me. I got my box yesterday and put some CP on since I was going to be home by myself for the night and I wanted to figure out the selfies for me. Well after a few hours I got a call and a friend was in town. We had already decided there was no future for us together but continue to talk...well.....since it was Valentines Day we decided to go out for supper and we talked a lot at the restaurant. I forgot completely that I had the CP on and when we went back to my place to "talk"...we didn't get that far before he grabbed me. While we still agree we will never be a couple, I think the CP had a big hand in us deciding to "Be alone.... together" for the night. So for those like me that like to wear things for the selfies at home....you just never know what it will lead to. Not saying what happened was a bad thing but since we had been friends for years and could get together and talk about all kinds of things without it leading to sex or leading to talk of getting together...I firmly believe the CP grabbed a hold of both of us. This is a powerful scent with the Sexpionage and I will take it more seriously in the future. I will not wear it around anyone I am not truly interested in.

ET: I will say we had a good time and so far neither of us regret anything. I hope we continue to be friends...just friends.

Edited by irish eyes

This is probably one of my most favorite blends for self effects. I don't know if it affects my husband as much but usually I don't need this one to because it works on me every time! Plus the scent is just so wonderful.

Concur! This one effects me at least as much as hubs and I do wear it just for that. That it effects hubby is just another added benefit :D

All on it's own, without anything to buffer it, I can get very "hands on", as in, I'm not going to wait for an invitation...I'll take what I like and you can thank me for it later ^_~

Edited by NuTrix

LOL. I get the same way NuTrix. My husband can never put his finger on exactly what it is but whatever it is, he thinks I need more of. Well there you go, you can't feel guilty for your LP collection. You're doing it for your marriage!! ;)

Yup...It's all about the self sacrifice for our marital good...uh-huh...completely...whatever it takes to keep things strong and give our relationship "stamina" for the long haul :heart708::Emoticons04231::666::Emoticons04263::ange:

Well to be honest I can say I was ramped up a bit from the selfies soon after application. I was looking through my mail and all of a sudden noticed I was grabbing and squeezing my breast and getting a bit moist to put it as politely as I can. I thought Whoooa!!! and decided to do some cleaning to keep busy and he called later so I just didn't think about the CP at that time. Had he not called I think I would have enjoyed myself anyway. Powerful blend but one I don't want to be without. The scent is to die for and with selfies like that yowza!!!.....almost any man I lay my sights on won't have a chance. LOL I will also add the sex wasn't the tender loving type...it was hot, sweaty, smutty romance novel type. :666:

This is definitely one to be careful with for me. I got my box yesterday and put some CP on since I was going to be home by myself for the night and I wanted to figure out the selfies for me. Well after a few hours I got a call and a friend was in town. We had already decided there was no future for us together but continue to talk...well.....since it was Valentines Day we decided to go out for supper and we talked a lot at the restaurant. I forgot completely that I had the CP on and when we went back to my place to "talk"...we didn't get that far before he grabbed me. While we still agree we will never be a couple, I think the CP had a big hand in us deciding to "Be alone.... together" for the night. So for those like me that like to wear things for the selfies at home....you just never know what it will lead to. Not saying what happened was a bad thing but since we had been friends for years and could get together and talk about all kinds of things without it leading to sex or leading to talk of getting together...I firmly believe the CP grabbed a hold of both of us. This is a powerful scent with the Sexpionage and I will take it more seriously in the future. I will not wear it around anyone I am not truly interested in.

ET: I will say we had a good time and so far neither of us regret anything. I hope we continue to be friends...just friends.

I know Sexpinoage is powerful stuff. That story is not a surprise to me. I have CP and Ann's Brown sugar Black Amber boosted with this.

My ex was up visiting the kids ect.. so he's here with the kids I'm on my way out, wearing CP. We had a brief chat, I didn't really think about it because everything was all in passing basically.

After we spoke breifly, He reached out and stroked my arm up and down. Honestly I had to fight from yanking my arm away, I cringed inside. Lets say the thrill is long gone and so was I a couple of min later.

On one other occasion I had worn CP the night before (a pretty good slathering). in the name of science and all. Next day I did not wash my hair and had the same sweater on, I drove him to the Airport said goodbye and out of nowhere got a big hug. So yea no Sexpionage around my ex he seems to be highly affected. That's not for me .

Definitely a good example of yes a man can/will respond to the stronger Phero. but it doesn't mean it's meant to be.

Edited by StacyK

I will also add the sex wasn't the tender loving type...it was hot, sweaty, smutty romance novel type. :666:

I LOVE it when that happens! :D And this blend brings that out. When the above mentioned is what I'm looking for - I wear it straight up and it's practically guaranteed (at least I can't currently think of a time that it failed!)