YOUNG Cougar?

I would like to know if there are any Cougar users in their 20's or below who have had the same problem I have. I seem to be like a respected supply teacher rather than the "centre of attention". If I want to talk, you listen, but there's nothing there. It doesn't feel all that friendly...

Oh, and if anyone would like to trade Cuddle Bunny for some basically untouched Cougar, I am open for trade...:love:

It would be nice if people actually replied to my post for once :wink2:

I would like to know if there are any Cougar users in their 20's or below who have had the same problem I have. I seem to be like a respected supply teacher rather than the "centre of attention". If I want to talk, you listen, but there's nothing there. It doesn't feel all that friendly...

Oh, and if anyone would like to trade Cuddle Bunny for some basically untouched Cougar, I am open for trade...:love:

It would be nice if people actually replied to my post for once :wink2:

I have personally answered some of your posts....I just looked, and EVERY one of your posts was replied to, btw.....

We did have some ladies in their early to mid 20's who used to love Cougar.....it may just not be the mix for you.....not all pheros are good for all people. Try posting your Cougar on the swap section.....maybe someone would like to trade you or buy it from you......

Edited by Dolly

I'm 28 and Cougar works quite well for me. My absolute favorite! :) It makes my female coworkers talkative and friendly (which is a feat right there), and gets me lots of attention from men in their 40s.

What I've learned from the ladies here is that the signals the pheros are sending out have to be congruent with you, otherwise people will assume they're coming from someone else. With me, my personality is already kind of bubbly and sparkly. I feel like Cougar sort of amps that and draws more people into it.

Sweetheart aren't you still in high school? & yes I've answered a post of yours as well. I'm sorry if you didn't like my answer, but that doesn't mean I didn't answer you, lol. Hmm, if you insist on using pheros @ your young age missy, why don't you give Open Windows, Popularity Potion, or Heart & Soul a try. Honestly, you will definitely keep getting weird reactions to blends with cops in them if you're targeting men 24-15 (I don't know how old you are). It's called overkill when you're already producing a plentiful amount of your own cops. Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're still in high school, so the cops are beyond unnecessary & probably make any male teachers you have feel uncomfortable Sugar. Anyway, if I'm in error than just disregard this post, but if not then pay attention! You don't want to waste you're time & money on blends that are not only unnecessary, but possibly dangerous for someone in your age demographic!!! ~Blessings, Beccah~

Sweetheart aren't you still in high school? & yes I've answered a post of yours as well. I'm sorry if you didn't like my answer, but that doesn't mean I didn't answer you, lol. Hmm, if you insist on using pheros @ your young age missy, why don't you give Open Windows, Popularity Potion, or Heart & Soul a try. Honestly, you will definitely keep getting weird reactions to blends with cops in them if you're targeting men 24-15 (I don't know how old you are). It's called overkill when you're already producing a plentiful amount of your own cops. Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're still in high school, so the cops are beyond unnecessary & probably make any male teachers you have feel uncomfortable Sugar. Anyway, if I'm in error than just disregard this post, but if not then pay attention! You don't want to waste you're time & money on blends that are not only unnecessary, but possibly dangerous for someone in your age demographic!!! ~Blessings, Beccah~

Well, I totally missed that! Had NO IDEA you were in high school! Beccah is totally right....if you are THAT YOUNG, you really should back off from the cops, sweetie! They can get you in trouble, and potentially put you in danger under the wrong circumstances! Cops cause a spike in male testosterone, and sometimes the reactions will be unpredictable.....each man will react differently.....as a new phero user, you should probably start out with some of the more social blends.....

Open Windows would be totally great for you.....or Popularity Potion.......or Treasured Hearts......or even Woozy Floozy. Please do not get offended, but some of us more experienced users here are just trying to steer you in the right direction.....

woozy floozy is fan-freakin-tastic.

Yes, it is! I have some Woozy in Beta, mixed with Happy Water......I call it "giggle juice".....I can't seem to stop smiling when I wear it.....

OMG!! Looking through my stash and can't believe no woozy floozy. ^_^ Off to order some!

Flying Potion has the same amount of A-Nol (hehe)

• 1 month later...

Cougar makes me bubble and sparkle like a glass of pink champagne, I'm mid 20s: to echo the sentiments above:

cougar is absolutely fantabuloulsly-freakingtastic

Edited by Indigo

• 3 weeks later...

I get argumentative with Cougar on... get frustrated easily... and im 22! :(

I get argumentative with Cougar on... get frustrated easily... and im 22! :)

I wouldn't quite say I get argumentative, but it definitely makes me headachy and cranky feeling.

I've only tried the scented version though, so I'm not entirely sure if it's the pheros or the fragrance.