Coughing up an emotional hairball...

Something is bothering HSF - want to see if when we are together this weekend I can create a warm, loving protective (and maybe sexy?) safe place to let out whatever the problem is...

I don't have TC and I HATE it anyway...OW not right for this I think... H&S for day and Sexology for night to get the BNOL/EST whammo going? Thoughts? Anyone tried blending the two?

Advice sought from my darling VGF's since I have not been an EsT or BNOL user...

I'm no expert but I've used BNOL and EST a lot. The Est seems to make guys around me want to take care of me and protect me, they seem calm/sweet. Does that make any sense? I use the straight BNOL along with whatever other Pheros I'm using when we go out as a group and it seems to make the GFs open up and we have fewer jealousy issues. Too much and I start being to honest though.

I have used B-nol (either BAM or TC) along with Treasured Hearts to get my man to open up.....it worked miracles!

Hmmm...I have no direct experience but Sexology would be like Cuddle Bunny with the added B-nol...I think I would go with your first instinct and wear H&S,followed by Sexolgy for evening. H&S encouraged a friend to seek my advice.

Whatever you decide I hope you get the results you want...and of course it goes without saying that what he needs to say is not something you do not want to hear ! ^_^

Funny, I've found Treasured Hearts to be hands down the one that most moves people to let down their guard, be more trusting and loving - *and* it seems to draw a cougar-esque adoration vibe from men. And CB for me just has a very straight-up sexual vibe - like BI almost but more serious. H&S seems to loosen *my* tongue (sometimes to excess) but I haven't noticed effects on others (maybe b/c I've been too busy yakking their ears off). ...in short if it were me I'd go TH. But I seem to be in the minority...

Funny, I've found Treasured Hearts to be hands down the one that most moves people to let down their guard, be more trusting and loving - *and* it seems to draw a cougar-esque adoration vibe from men. And CB for me just has a very straight-up sexual vibe - like BI almost but more serious. H&S seems to loosen *my* tongue (sometimes to excess) but I haven't noticed effects on others (maybe b/c I've been too busy yakking their ears off). ...in short if it were me I'd go TH. But I seem to be in the minority...

Well, I'm there with you Tyvey.....I have gotten great results from Treasured Hearts....whenever I have gotten ready to have one of those "difficult" conversations, it is the one I have turned to.....

Well, I'm there with you Tyvey.....I have gotten great results from Treasured Hearts....whenever I have gotten ready to have one of those "difficult" conversations, it is the one I have turned to.....

Yes, it's true Treasured Heart is the blabber mouth mix for me.

On Cuddle Bunny, I am talking about Ail's original version, the scented one, not the one that is unscented, and that is supposed to be much more sexual.