New Member from Hong Kong :):):)

bumbob

Hi everyone!! :):):)

I have been getting really excited reading through your comments on the potions!!! I'm a 22 years old student- Very shy when it comes to meeting new people :( But can talk like crazy when i'm talking to an old fd :):):) I am in a relationship and i find communication is very hard especially when we are far apart- Him being in UK and me in HK :'( (we talk through skype) and he finds it hard to open up since his previous relationship hurted him real bad :S (that was 2 yrs ago? and no he's not into his EX but itz more like the reason for breaking up which hurted him lots so he finds it hard to open up)

Can you suggest some Pheromone Blend potions that can...

1) elevate mood and make me and others happy, giggly (may be?), calm?

2) open up in a relax and calm way?

3) Talkative? In social situation? Pull people closer and seem less distance due to my shy personality meeting new people :)

What do you think of Instant Openness + Instant Shine VS Open Windows? I've tried Instant Shine x2 + Instant Opennss to go bottles from Androtics Direct and sprayed like 6 times around me (chest, wrist, under jawline, back of neck, hair) but nothing seemed to happen :S My family is just themselves, dad is still grumpy as usual... :S May be i haven't sprayed enough...?? Potions here sounds a lot stronger than Androtics Direct!!! And I'm eager to try out as many potions there are as i can!!! :D I LOVE experiements!!! Especially the effects :lol:

Will pop by more to ask you guys for advice :D You guys are great!!! :D

I have been getting really excited reading through your comments on the potions!!! I'm a 22 years old student- Very shy when it comes to meeting new people :( But can talk like crazy when i'm talking to an old fd :):):) I am in a relationship and i find communication is very hard especially when we are far apart- Him being in UK and me in HK :'( (we talk through skype) and he finds it hard to open up since his previous relationship hurted him real bad :S (that was 2 yrs ago? and no he's not into his EX but itz more like the reason for breaking up which hurted him lots so he finds it hard to open up)

3) Talkative? In social situation? Pull people closer and seem less distance due to my shy personality meeting new people :)

What do you think of Instant Openness + Instant Shine VS Open Windows? I've tried Instant Shine x2 + Instant Opennss to go bottles from Androtics Direct and sprayed like 6 times around me (chest, wrist, under jawline, back of neck, hair) but nothing seemed to happen :S My family is just themselves, dad is still grumpy as usual... :S May be i haven't sprayed enough...?? Potions here sounds a lot stronger than Androtics Direct!!! And I'm eager to try out as many potions there are as i can!!! :D I LOVE experiements!!! Especially the effects :lol:

Hi BUMBOB !! :thbf54f4bf:

:thbf54f4bf:

Look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome...

Well I can't say for AD products I don't really use them much. In general I can say maybe you used to much, 6 sprays sounds like OD territory. I think you will like LP products the scent delivery is unbeatable. Smelling good puts anyone in a better mood + the pheromone blends retailed here come from very talented designers. Open Windows is an unbeatable all purpose pheromone in my experience it makes everybody happy. Treasured Hearts, Popularity Potion are aslo great social blends. Heart & Soul might be great blend to get your TG to open up.

Edited by Beccah1

Hiya :) ...everything Beccah said except I have never tried Androtics...I doubt I will ever buy from any company but this one! That is how truly impressed I am with the quality of everything they create,quality of ingredients,customer service,and the whole attitude and atmosphere of our forum home :)

Welcome!

Hi bumbob! :) I personally find that True Confessions helps me communicate/connect with people more, but everyone i different; like you aid, it's all about experimenting. Be sure to take advantage of all the wonderful scents too--what kind of notes do you like?

HI everyone!!! Thankyou for the welcome :) I'm reli looking forward to know u guys!!! Will be hanging around here for quite sometime :)

Re Beccah1: I can't wait to try out the scents!!! Ahhh...!! I ordered Open Windows because everyone seem to have GREAT results from using it :) Heat & Soul + Treasured Hearts are on my wish list heehee coz i ordered way too many goodies!! :)

Re Calii: I've been going through different posts in this forum :P And i love the atmosphere here! Everyone's very open + friendly here :) The magic potions doin their own magic?? heehee

Re Invidiana: Does True confessions make people blurt out things on their mind? This will be on my wish list too :P I ordered OW and Tranquility Potion coz of the exams+ projects coming up for my fds :S i wanna 'destress' and give them some mini happiness :P we will see how this experiment will go :)

I don't really know what kind of notes i like... i'm kinda looking for something SUBTLE, yet effective? (kinda like my personality?) but i know that i LOVE the smell of fabric softener- kinda gives the comfy vibe~~ heehee :P So i have ordered samples of 'babe in the woods', 'betrothal potion', 'pillowpatter' I think i like floral scents too... something light and powdery? i've ordered samples of 'sugared Roses' and 'love blossom'... I don't think i'm a fan of food perfume, heavy scents and anything too sweet!! :S But i'm giving a go with 'cuddle bunny' and 'sugared honeycomb'! :) I've ordered many more samples!! bank account going crazy!!!!! :lol::o:O need to be careful to choose which one i reli LOVE, tho i hav a feeling i'll b buying potions monthly!!! ><

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bumbob, I bought my entire range of OCCOs, LAM, BAM and some UN pheros from LP and I bought a number of samples and bottles from the trade post at the beginning.

I used to love light flora scents only. After experimenting with LP scents, I realised I love some of their honey, vanilla, fruity and musky scents. I think I have not quite ventured into the foody scents arena. So in the past, I bought bottles on a trial and error basis and now I kind of know what works and what doesn't. I have unopened bottles on my trade list because I have too many of the same bottle and I'm trying to make space for new ones.

You'll get there so don't worry!

Re ravenwing: Thankyou for the welcome! :) Im already enjoying my time here! :):):) To the stage where i call ADDICTION!!!!! XD Love the atmosphere here! :):):):001_302:

Re JOC: I really wanted to try OCCO white, LAM and BAMs... But they all have EoW.... Which is really not suitable for me at the moment because i'm in the early 20s :P I don't want to scare all the men away from me!! HAHA! :D Do you reckon we have similar likings? honey and vanilla sounds good, tho i've read posts saying Honey can go wonky on some people? I'm waiting for my batch of samples from my 1st LP ever order!!! Itz gonna b a fragrance PARTY!!! WOOP WOOP! :BananaRow:

I don't think i'll ever want to end my search... EXPERIMENTING is FUNNNN :):):)