Leather why does it make my lover grumpy?

Indigo

I wear leather in the form of Dangerous Games but I noticed it makes me a tad bitchy and when together it makes my lover and I edgy and I observed that he becomes rather irritable, like a dyspeptic rattlesnake..... why would that be? I have also noticed that EST blends seem to mellow him out and make him loving, I know leather has EST in it but some other phero must not sit well with him....

any ideas??

The effects on both of you might simply be due to your wearing a bit too much.

If not - Leather has a dominant, IN CHARGE, kick-ass-and-take-names vibe. You might already be naturally/chemically 'confident' enough that this is overkill. As for your beloved- if he's a dominant, alpha guy, he's not going to like being challenged, which is how this phero could feel to him.

Last time I wore Leather- I was at the post office and this very loud, brash, testosterone-y, Bluto-type clerk was loudly and aggressively flirting with each customer ... But the minute I approached, which was *after* he had turned on his "come on down" light, he scowled and YELLED "GET BACK IN LINE UNTIL YOU'RE CALLED." He put his head down and pretended to be doing stuff until another clerk's light pinged, and after I headed over to the other clerk, whaddaya know, magically, suddenly, he's not busy anymore and is loudly flirting with the next customer. I know I wasn't wearing too much because I felt fine and it had great effects on other guys that day.

I'm not saying your beloved is an asshole like this guy- just giving the example of an alpha dude not taking kindly to Leather.

Yes, the alpha-aggressive pheromone in there (enone) absolutely can make some people irritable or give a person a "tight" kind of headache, making them edgy.

Using less is definitely the key - that's an ingredient where a little can add a bit of sexual tension, and a lot can make you just want to fight.

You may try diluting your bottle with DPG oil and see if you have any better effects.

This is a perfect example of the issue of MORE not being BETTER. Not related to this issue exactly, but sometimes I have a difficult time explaining to customers that 3x doesn't mean better or more effective than 1x. It can be exactly the opposite. Beccah has pointed out several times that she seems to get the best effects from 1/2x per bottle.

Yeah, I would say it is definitely the androstenone.....it has that effect on some people.....as Mara says, try diluting it a bit..... androstenone can be a tricky one sometimes.....

Yes I'm with Dolly. Androstenone can be a little tricky. I'm alpha to begin with so I normally reserve wearing my Dangerous Games when I'm up for kicking some ass and taking some names. I have noticed that DG can make an otherwise non-alpha male come out of his shell. I normally try to use a combo of DA and Heart and Soul to soften things up some.

This is a perfect example of the issue of MORE not being BETTER. Not related to this issue exactly, but sometimes I have a difficult time explaining to customers that 3x doesn't mean better or more effective than 1x. It can be exactly the opposite. Beccah has pointed out several times that she seems to get the best effects from 1/2x per bottle.

This is the case with me too ,I do best with 1/3 to 1/2 strength! ...for example I love the ones I have had boosted with a split of pheros <Intellectual Man and Intellectual Woman,for example> And also have great results with any of the monthly enhanced creations :thbf54f4bf: Experimenting is key...and the fun part!!!