Paypal sucks!

Darbla

I just placed an order that came to $24.95, which meant I could request a couple sample vials in the notes section. But no note section ever popped up on my screen. How can I request the free sample vials? Is this something Paypal has changed so that there's not a notes section any longer?

Thanks,

Darbla

:)

I just placed an order that came to $24.95, which meant I could request a couple sample vials in the notes section. But no note section ever popped up on my screen. How can I request the free sample vials? Is this something Paypal has changed so that there's not a notes section any longer?

Thanks,

Darbla

I used it a month or so ago and got a notes section.

but at any rate, simply email LPMP and tell them your request.

It's there, I use it every time I place an order online, which is daily. But I guess it can be easily overlooked. Anyway, you know we are not picky about how you tell us. If you let us know within a few hours, you can usually catch your package before it goes out. Email us at: TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

It never showed up. I specifically looked for it. I started out not going to use paypal but pay with my credit card directly, I looked for a notes section and there wasn't one, figured it may be because of the way I was trying to pay for it, then logged into paypal to see if that would make the notes come up but they were never there. I know it should be because I always use that section to repeat the details of what I'm buying. So I don't know what was up with it??? :)

I'll email you guys the order number shortly. Thanks!

Darbla

• 2 months later...

Thanks,

Darbla

Look for a tiny notation that says "Note." Then, click on it. The box will open up.