Advice needed for 1st MASSIVE order :P

Hi everyone!!

I'm a newbie here and have heard from friends about LP not long ago!! I would like to place a MASSIVE in December as i'll be seeing my best buddies in the XMAS!! I think these lovely potions will make great and memorable presents! :abfx:

There are a few "types" i'm looking for and please can you give some advice as to which potions i can choose from? They are listed according to their personalities+ they are in their early twenties... so i don't think EoW is necessary :P

1) gives an elegant classy style, light (delicate), feminine, refreshing, confident

2) fresh, light, natural, comfy, calming, something that reminds you of clouds/sky?

3) playful, flirty, charming, (she can be quite alpha sometimes... is there a potion that can reveal more of her feminine side?) (suitable for daytime wear)

4) generate happy (content), cheerful, promote good conversation with anyone, clear mind and focus on work

I would also like to get a full bottle for my boyfriend :) - his birthday is coming up very very soon.. He suffers from nightmares frequently and i'm wondering is there a potion that can sooth nervous and tension?? may be because of his very strong ALPhA signal?? He has been very down lately due to stress + heavy workload- is there a potion that can also help lift mood and spread the happy vibe to those around him? Would B2 be a good option?

I would reli like to get Ail's Heart and Soul but couldn't find it on the list :S Or is it the same as UNscented Pheromone Blend: HEART & SOUL? I've heard reli good reviews so i'm just wondering whether it's still possible to get it? :) Can i get a baby powder scent that gives a warm, gentle vibe with Heart & soul?

So many questions!!! :P Thankyou so much!!!! This is gonna be a long list.... but my bdays coming up heehee so i can do a bit more shopping than usual :P THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!! A little advice will go a long way!! THANKYOU!!! :beggingpleasesmiley:

for playful, flirty, charming why not try Bosom Bows? If she works mainly with women it would work great!

Flying potion is a very light comfy calming. Smells more like marshmallows but it has tranquility potion (which my help calm your man at night too)

What a nice friend you are :abfx: off top of head:

1) Scarlet silk, babe in the woods, kimberly's ginger green tea, LP silver

2) Aerion sky. Cuddle bunny (but it has cops)

3) Any of the LPs, maybe especially Spring 09

4) Focus potion, open windows

Flying potion is a very light comfy calming. Smells more like marshmallows but it has tranquility potion (which my help calm your man at night too)

Oh nooooo,Flying Potion is a Woozy amout of Androstenol NOT tranquility potion...just the opposite !!

Go with the B2 :abfx:

Maybe you should just grab the $250.00 full bottle phero set......the womens & the men's pheromone sampler. Also there's only one Heart & Soul, our lovely Ail designed it along with Open Windows & Sexology (unscented & scented) and Sexpionage. Forgive me if I missed any, also Captivation Equation (which flew off the shelves) was hers....

Aside from pheromones, LPs are generally mood elevating. The choice just boils down to fragrance preference.

I hope everything I posted is accurate, I posted to the best of my knowledge.

for playful, flirty, charming why not try Bosom Bows? If she works mainly with women it would work great!

Thankyou ravenwing!!! I will definitely give that a go!! Got a sample of Bosom Bows on its way :):):):rolleyes:

What a nice friend you are :D off top of head:

1) Scarlet silk, babe in the woods, kimberly's ginger green tea, LP silver

2) Aerion sky. Cuddle bunny (but it has cops)

3) Any of the LPs, maybe especially Spring 09

4) Focus potion, open windows

Thankyou tyvey!! I love sharing!!! :):):) Just wanna spread the joy of experimenting with my buddies!!! And hopefully i can share stories with u guys!!! :rolleyes: I live in a small city which is overcrowded.. and there are tonnes of people wherever i walk! SO heehe... FUN time!!!!!!! :woohoonaner2gy:

1) I've ordered some samples of Scarlet Silk, Babe in the woods (I'll order the other two in my coming BIG "spreeeee")

2) YAY! I ordered a sample of Aerion Sky too!! Are there anymore she could try? Something that will remind you GREEN. Garden, field? She's studying VET in Australia and so she spends most of her time in the fields, around farms, and ANIMALS... These potions might do osme magic to them? or not? We'll see :thumbup:

3) I've ordered samples of LP: RED, LP: P+D, is dangerous game- TOO DANGEROUS?? i hope it doesn't send too much "sexual vibe"... :)

4) I've ordered full bottle unscented of Tranquility and OP :) I didn't know how to get it scented so i just got the unscented version :) And i'm gonna split them and share with these buddies!! :emot3: Tranquility will do some gd to all my buddies + boyfd coz exam times, stress, etc :) Hopefully they'll like them :)

Thankyou !!!!!

for 3. how about LP Pink/Pillow Patter/OCCO Pink?

THANKYOU goddesslynne!!!! It'll give LP Pink and Pillow Patter a go!!!! I was thinking about Pillow patter... but dunno y i didn't place a sample order for that one :S SO i'll do that in my coming SPREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh nooooo,Flying Potion is a Woozy amout of Androstenol NOT tranquility potion...just the opposite !!

Go with the B2 :rolleyes:

Thankyou Calii!!!! Do you have any recommendation of what scent will go with B2?? Teddy Man? Liquid Fluorite?

Maybe you should just grab the $250.00 full bottle phero set......the womens & the men's pheromone sampler. Also there's only one Heart & Soul, our lovely Ail designed it along with Open Windows & Sexology (unscented & scented) and Sexpionage. Forgive me if I missed any, also Captivation Equation (which flew off the shelves) was hers....

Aside from pheromones, LPs are generally mood elevating. The choice just boils down to fragrance preference.

I hope everything I posted is accurate, I posted to the best of my knowledge.

Thankyou Beccah1! I might get a set of LP samples for the coming order... Heart and Soul is def. going into the order too!! :rolleyes: I'm thinking of getting it scented... Is there a scent that gives a warm, cuddly feeling? ITz gonna be cold these few months and i think a scent that "warms" up sounds like a good idea :) Thankyou!!!!!

Oh what a nice thing to do!

Silken Moonlight is a lovely light femme scent. Fairly classy and calming.

Hoyden and Give Peas A Chance are both bright florals.

Canary Faery is a little lemony without being lemon.

If you're going to go Green then maybe Bayou Musk or Getting Lucky or Frog.

The girls here love LAM sandlewood or the vanilla. Fun & flirty pheros.

And don't overlook the original Love Potion. Very sexy.

If it is stress then maybe Teddy Man with the 'alpha male at rest' phero. But, um, anything that he can stand to wear that /you/ really enjoy would probably help take care of that stress. :rolleyes:

Good luck and good wishes.

My man enjoys many of the scents and pheros here, but using oils took him some time to get used to.....might I suggest Dad? It is alcohol-based, and it smells very clean and fresh.....it has the "intellectual man" phero blend in it.....my man says he finds it calming and wears it for work a lot.....his mother fell in love with it too, btw......

Thankyou Beccah1! I might get a set of LP samples for the coming order... Heart and Soul is def. going into the order too!! :rolleyes: I'm thinking of getting it scented... Is there a scent that gives a warm, cuddly feeling? ITz gonna be cold these few months and i think a scent that "warms" up sounds like a good idea :) Thankyou!!!!!

LP Autumn '10 is a warm & cuddly scent ( to my nose), you would also get the added benefit of the general love this LP engenders in people.

@Dolly, TT likes Dad as well. This one vaguely reminds us both Frank Sinatra for some reason (maybe the lavender note).

Oh what a nice thing to do!

Silken Moonlight is a lovely light femme scent. Fairly classy and calming.

Hoyden and Give Peas A Chance are both bright florals.

Canary Faery is a little lemony without being lemon.

If you're going to go Green then maybe Bayou Musk or Getting Lucky or Frog.

The girls here love LAM sandlewood or the vanilla. Fun & flirty pheros.

And don't overlook the original Love Potion. Very sexy.

If it is stress then maybe Teddy Man with the 'alpha male at rest' phero. But, um, anything that he can stand to wear that /you/ really enjoy would probably help take care of that stress. :)

Good luck and good wishes.

Hi Isa! :D Thankyou for your advice!!! :) MA list is building up v. quickly! WOOP WOOP!

I was thinking of Karmiel's silken Moonlight! Love the name! I hope it feels like the name too!! This will be in my coming order :)

Bayou Musk sounds like a "dark" version of my "green" fd.... :) Something for the night :) A sample for her!! yay!!! Frog sounds AMAZING... i love being in the woods. especially after rain.. the smell of damp leaves, trees.... Might get 2 samples- one for her et moi! ;P

I just had a look at LAM.... reli want to try it... but im not so sure of the EoW Copulins? My fds and i r all in the early 20s... so EoW may not be a gd suggestion??? I don't want anything too sexual!! :rolleyes: hee!

Thanks again for ur advice! :)

My man enjoys many of the scents and pheros here, but using oils took him some time to get used to.....might I suggest Dad? It is alcohol-based, and it smells very clean and fresh.....it has the "intellectual man" phero blend in it.....my man says he finds it calming and wears it for work a lot.....his mother fell in love with it too, btw......

Thankyou Dolly! I just searched comments on Dad and ur comment sounds like what i'm looking for!! Thankyou for the review and ur suggestion!!! I don't really want to get a "sexy"scent for him coz i can't imagine what it will be like with tonnes of girls "setting their eyes on him" when we are in a long distance relationship.... :D PLUS he's in his final year so i think a scent that can bring comfort, ease stress would be a gd idea :):):) Thankyou for the suggestion!! :rolleyes:

LP Autumn '10 is a warm & cuddly scent ( to my nose), you would also get the added benefit of the general love this LP engenders in people.

@Dolly, TT likes Dad as well. This one vaguely reminds us both Frank Sinatra for some reason (maybe the lavender note).

HI Beccah1! I'll def give that a go.... Anything warm and cuddly is MY FAV!!! :rolleyes::):) All the LPs sound SO GOOD!!! :) Actually... EVERYTHING sounds good.... Itz v.hard to choose ONLY ONE!!! :S

Thankyou Calii!!!! Do you have any recommendation of what scent will go with B2?? Teddy Man? Liquid Fluorite?

Oh,I forgot about the new Teddy Man,now that would be a great choice!...it was the original formulator and I have terrific results with all of his stuff :) As far as scents I cannot help much,I like what I like,which is mostly foody,spicy...do try the Original Love Scent,a sweet creamy dream... you said you do not want the real sexual,so yeah stay away from cops :lol:

The best advice I can give is to read all the reviews,once you try some,you will know who likes what you like,but even then ,there is no accounting for chemistry.

*Liquid Fluorite already has Focus Potion in it.

Oh,I forgot about the new Teddy Man,now that would be a great choice!...it was the original formulator and I have terrific results with all of his stuff :) As far as scents I cannot help much,I like what I like,which is mostly foody,spicy...do try the Original Love Scent,a sweet creamy dream... you said you do not want the real sexual,so yeah stay away from cops :lol:

The best advice I can give is to read all the reviews,once you try some,you will know who likes what you like,but even then ,there is no accounting for chemistry.

*Liquid Fluorite already has Focus Potion in it.

Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou Calii! I now have a few choices......

B2+ Teddy Man

B2+ Dad

B2+ Areion skye

Will let you know which one to choose when i try out the samples!!! Can't wait!!!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou Calii! I now have a few choices......

B2+ Teddy Man

B2+ Dad

B2+ Areion skye

Will let you know which one to choose when i try out the samples!!! Can't wait!!!!! :)

Ok,there is some confusion here...B2 is the UNscented pheromone...Dad has Intelectual Man pheromone blend in it,you would not need to combine the two...I was wrong,it is Teddy Man 2 that is the fragrenced one...ummm,go here and read,it will explain things,hopefully :lol:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

Ok,there is some confusion here...B2 is the UNscented pheromone...Dad has Intelectual Man pheromone blend in it,you would not need to combine the two...I was wrong,it is Teddy Man 2 that is the fragrenced one...ummm,go here and read,it will explain things,hopefully :D

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

HAHA! Silly me.....!!! Thankyou for the wise advice! Calii! U can tell im a newbie here!! :) OK, so the option is now....

TEDDY,

DAD,

B2

I hope i got it right this time :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co BAAA.... itz so hard to choose!!!

:lol:

I gots ideas:

1) gives an elegant classy style, light (delicate), feminine, refreshing, confident MERCURALIA

2) fresh, light, natural, comfy, calming, something that reminds you of clouds/sky? PANDAMANIAC

3) playful, flirty, charming, (she can be quite alpha sometimes... is there a potion that can reveal more of her feminine side?) (suitable for daytime wear) LP ORIGINAL (maybe boost with est)

4) generate happy (content), cheerful, promote good conversation with anyone, clear mind and focus on work LIQUID FLOURITE

I gots ideas:

1) gives an elegant classy style, light (delicate), feminine, refreshing, confident MERCURALIA

2) fresh, light, natural, comfy, calming, something that reminds you of clouds/sky? PANDAMANIAC

3) playful, flirty, charming, (she can be quite alpha sometimes... is there a potion that can reveal more of her feminine side?) (suitable for daytime wear) LP ORIGINAL (maybe boost with est)

4) generate happy (content), cheerful, promote good conversation with anyone, clear mind and focus on work LIQUID FLOURITE

how did i miss liquid flourite?

I gots ideas:

Thankyou Darbla!!! I got Pandamaniac jotted down on my list!!! Yay!!! It sounds very light and green.... juts like my fd :) Liquid flourite sounds like a GEM! May b i will get a full bottle and split them for my fds.... :ph34r:

Some suggestions from me:

1) gives an elegant classy style, light (delicate), feminine, refreshing, confident LP Silver, Dark Seduction III

2) fresh, light, natural, comfy, calming, something that reminds you of clouds/sky? Pandamaniac, Sweet Revenge, La Belle Reveuse (calming but not a fresh green scent)

3) playful, flirty, charming, (she can be quite alpha sometimes... is there a potion that can reveal more of her feminine side?) (suitable for daytime wear) LP Pink, LP Red

4) generate happy (content), cheerful, promote good conversation with anyone, clear mind and focus on work Flying Potion, pheros-enhanced with Focus potion

Happy Shopping!

Some suggestions from me:

1) gives an elegant classy style, light (delicate), feminine, refreshing, confident LP Silver, Dark Seduction III

2) fresh, light, natural, comfy, calming, something that reminds you of clouds/sky? Pandamaniac, Sweet Revenge, La Belle Reveuse (calming but not a fresh green scent)

3) playful, flirty, charming, (she can be quite alpha sometimes... is there a potion that can reveal more of her feminine side?) (suitable for daytime wear) LP Pink, LP Red

4) generate happy (content), cheerful, promote good conversation with anyone, clear mind and focus on work Flying Potion, pheros-enhanced with Focus potion

Happy Shopping!

Thankyou JOC! I ordered Dark Seduction II! Hope it can be as elegant and classy! :lol:

Yes, Pandamaniac is def. on my list!!!

I've ordered LP Red... :lol: Hope she'll like that!

i ordered samples of flying potion!!

So glad that the choices matched your suggestions!! Thankyou! :woohoonaner2gy: