I Can't Wait to Try...

JAYCEE

I've been away for a while but I'm glad to see the option of unscented alcohol and the 2x and 3x concentrations.

I'm interested in MVP, Super Sexy for Men, Hunter Trapper, and Perfect Match. I wonder if Popularity Potion for Women would work for men too. Seems like it should but I don't know enough about the ingredients to say.

I can't wait to try these out!!!

I've been away for a while but I'm glad to see the option of unscented alcohol and the 2x and 3x concentrations.

I'm interested in MVP, Super Sexy for Men, Hunter Trapper, and Perfect Match. I wonder if Popularity Potion for Women would work for men too. Seems like it should but I don't know enough about the ingredients to say.

I can't wait to try these out!!!

I gave my unscented PP to my husband...I find it works great for him.

I gave my unscented PP to my husband...I find it works great for him.

Hey Beccah,

I thought those ingredients might work for both sexes. I just don't want to put off a fem vibe. What kind of responses does he get? Is it 1x?

And what kind of hits did you see when you wore it?

I wonder if Popularity Potion for Women would work for men too. Seems like it should but I don't know enough about the ingredients to say.

Hey,JAYCEE...PP has EST in it,the pheromone given off by a pregnant woman that invokes a caring feeling...There are so many neat new ones.You could order the men's phero sample collection first,and see what you like best.

Of course ,all of the pheros sold here are first rate,and you will not go wrong with any choice,it is only the matter of finding what works best for you :lol: That is the FUN part!

Hey Beccah,

I thought those ingredients might work for both sexes. I just don't want to put off a fem vibe. What kind of responses does he get? Is it 1x?

Well it does have Est. in it, but that works more as 'social proofing' for him. He is literally the size Lou "The Incredible Hulk" Ferrigno 6'5" & 1/2 in., 310 lbs (currently). His hobby is 'power-lifting'. Anyway, the the smidge of Est. in there must take off the intimidation factor for women to talk to him, you may give OW a shot. So far EVERYONE that's reviewed this one on the forum has given it rave reviews, & it is most definitely unisex.

Hey,JAYCEE...PP has EST in it,the pheromone given off by a pregnant woman that invokes a caring feeling...There are so many neat new ones.You could order the men's phero sample collection first,and see what you like best.

Of course ,all of the pheros sold here are first rate,and you will not go wrong with any choice,it is only the matter of finding what works best for you ;) That is the FUN part!

Calii,

EST is one that I've never tried but I hear good things about it.

All of those new -mones are really what caught my eye. Well, that and I like the unscented alcohol & the 2x and 3x concentrations.

I'll have to look up the phero sample. I guess I missed it.

Do unscented pheromone sprays have slower diffusion?

Do unscented pheromone sprays have slower diffusion?

The diffusion is a differing characteristic between the oil and the spray. The unscented spray would diffuse at the same rate as the scented, I would say, it's just that the fragrance aspect helps to draw people in to be affected by it in the first place. So the type of hits you receive might be somewhat different.

Hey Beccah,

And, if you don't want to try Popularity Potion, you could give Charisma a whirl......it is like a men's PP, if I understand correctly.....

And, if you don't want to try Popularity Potion, you could give Charisma a whirl......it is like a men's PP, if I understand correctly.....

Hey Dolly,

I have that one in CPS but it doesn't seem to do much for me.

Maybe I just ODed or UDed. I have trouble dosing roll-ons.

Hey Dolly,

I have that one in CPS but it doesn't seem to do much for me.

Maybe I just ODed or UDed. I have trouble dosing roll-ons.

Here's a tip.....try turning it into a spray.....Mara sells the DIY kits in the gift shop.....a bottle with alcohol and a label.....jump dump in the bottle of pheros.....I have turned SEVERAL of my roll-ons into sprays....works great! And with the CPS added to the alcohol, it still diffuses very well, but the CPS keeps it from burning off too quickly.....

I saw that you mentioned Super Sexy for Men.

Does anyone know if that would be stronger (need to guard OD around other males) than Wanted Man?

Here's a tip.....try turning it into a spray.....Mara sells the DIY kits in the gift shop.....a bottle with alcohol and a label.....jump dump in the bottle of pheros.....I have turned SEVERAL of my roll-ons into sprays....works great! And with the CPS added to the alcohol, it still diffuses very well, but the CPS keeps it from burning off too quickly.....

I actually did do that with my PP in CPS. I like that carrier mixed acohol better than the DPG, even though you do have to shake it each time...

I saw that you mentioned Super Sexy for Men.

Does anyone know if that would be stronger (need to guard OD around other males) than Wanted Man?

I have a stronger reaction to SS4M than to Wanted Man, but they're both effective; I would say don't wear either in the workplace but in social situations there's probably a chance of clashing, it depends on the situation.

I have a stronger reaction to SS4M than to Wanted Man, but they're both effective; I would say don't wear either in the workplace but in social situations there's probably a chance of clashing, it depends on the situation.

:abfx:

What she said.....SS4M is a BIG trigger for me......BOOM!