Winter Dreams of the Goddess

goddesslynne

Winter Dreams of the Goddess: a warm, sweet musky vanilla with a long, sexy smooch of Almond. Yummy sweet sugar to finish!

Once again Mara has done it!! This is my favorite custom sugared that I've requested!! The Almond is most present when wet, during the dry-down it recedes and allows the amazing vanilla and musk to come forward. This is a beautiful, complex vanilla, rich and deeply fragrant. The musk has a sweetness that is hard to describe - lovely and deep! At a certain point I almost detect a bit of powder, then it's gone.

12 hours later it still smells amazing!!

Winter Dreams of the Goddess: a warm, sweet musky vanilla with a long, sexy smooch of Almond. Yummy sweet sugar to finish!

Once again Mara has done it!! This is my favorite custom sugared that I've requested!! The Almond is most present when wet, during the dry-down it recedes and allows the amazing vanilla and musk to come forward. This is a beautiful, complex vanilla, rich and deeply fragrant. The musk has a sweetness that is hard to describe - lovely and deep! At a certain point I almost detect a bit of powder, then it's gone.

12 hours later it still smells amazing!!

That's saying a lot, you've come up with some *beautiful* customs! This sounds divine!

• 1 year later...