Thrill of the Chase

I can't really speak to the pheromone blend - as the woobie and I did not test this during the Weekend of Birthday Debauchery - but the scent I would describe as something like "Constant Cravings/Midnight Cravings for Men." It's a really smooth warm base with a spike of spice - that sort of classic combination - and not sweet at all, IMO. So this is attractive to women without compromising your inherent sense of masculinity.

I really enjoyed it on Quince, and he didn't think it was sweet either so he was okay with wearing it. This kind of blend sometimes falls into the unisex category but I usually tend to think it smells better on a man. And of course the more she wants to huff on you the more she's going to feel the effects of the pheromones! *evil laugh*

Edited by luna65

• 2 months later...

I can't wait to try this on myself, I love the scent. Warm and cozy. And after the drydown, rich and sweet and lightly spicy too.

update: I'm going to try it today when I go to the dog park. 5 minutes after application I am feeling a bit woozy and euphoric, and the scent is fabu! These pheromones are very relaxing for me, could be the B-nol or the combo of pheros. It's very hard for me to relax so I really appreciate this effect. And no matter how much I enjoy a scent, fragrance alone doesn't relax me, so I'm pretty sure it's this phero blend. BTW, none of the dogs at the park or their owners seemed to care either way about what I was wearing, everyone was friendly as usual.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 2 years later...

I was recently reminded that I had a sniffee of this scent sitting around gathering dust (not because I don't like it, but because I have WAY too many colognes lying around anymore.)

First, the scent. I really like this scent quite a bit. It is a smooth, sort of spicy scent that has a hint of vanilla sort of hovering in the background. This is my kind of scent and one I can totally pull off. Don't be put off by the vanilla because it is not a sweet, cloying scent at all. This is a spicy, slightly woodsy, slightly vanilla scent. I like it a lot and everyone I've asked has given me the thumbs up as well. My fiancé is not really into artisan fragrances but she said this smelled nice which for her is a glowing endorsement.

The Hunter Trapper phero blend is a relatively simple blend by today's standards but it does draw attention if the well crafted scent doesn't draw people in on its own. It is androstenone, androsterone and beta-androstenol. This blend strikes me as a bit more serious than some (try SS4M or even Heart Throb for more happy sexy vibes) but it does draw people to you and thanks to the beta-androstenol it will definitely make people feel comfortable enough to share with you. I wore this out and about and people that I knew (as well as a few I didn't) velcroed themselves to me and started talking. And talking... and talking. I had a pretty blond (35 y/o) DIHL me and try to keep me from leaving when I was trying to go. My beautiful woman wasn't really touchy feely but she definitely acted like she was even more into me than usual and yes, it does lead to more private activities. Not something that usually happens during the day. I LOVE the scent and find that the phero blend works well for me and my chemistry. Good stuff.

Edited by Snoopyace

• 1 year later...

I am still loving both the scent and phero blend. Enough that I have just bought a full bottle (and my new bride keeps asking what I'm wearing whenever I wear this so that is a big plus!)

• 5 months later...

First time trying this today as I roll through my 50 different samples!

This one is awesome!!! This works very well for my nose. Simply wearing at home right now, but need to go to the store soon. The scent changes for me with every whiff. The vanilla is delicious. There is sometimes a spice scent, sometimes a woodsy scent.

I don't know how a lady could resist me in this. I barely can.

Trust me. Women I know LOVE this. My Beautiful Bride is glued to me when I wear it. The phero blend is also a HUGE winner!

Snoopy,

I don't care if they do love it or not (I guess I really do) because I think it is amazing for me. On my first wear this is one of my favorites!

Also, I left a post on your "Mark's Girl Nip Boosted with..."

I was asking you about P83 as you have stated that you used it a lot in the past. If you would either post a reply here or on that post I would greatly appreciate it. I have some P83 and could use a few pointers in usage suggestions and how it worked for you.

I did send you a request to 'add me as a friend' whatever that means. I've seen you post on Pherotruth as well and it appears you are an experienced user of several pheros. I am very glad to have taken a chance on LPMP. Some of these scents are just so money!

I'll have to check out the Mark's Girl Nip post. I also really like the smell of Thrill of the Chase and have worn it for the scent alone. Great stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

So, last night I was working an event and even though I don't normally use pheromones when I'm working I figured I'd mix it up and see how things went if I wore Perfect Match with Love Potion: Homme (I have PM boosted in the LP). Of course, I was in a hurry and grabbed what I thought was the bottle of LP: Homme. I'm in the car driving to my event when I quickly roll on some stinkiness. I started thinking immediately that something smelled like Thrill of the Chase. Odd, my nose usually works much better than that.

I get where I am going and as I pull into the parking lot I glance at the bottle. Thrill of the Chase, NOT LP: Homme. Oops. I spent the night with women leaning in looking at me like I was going to be their next ex husband. I wanted the Perfect Match figuring it would make my night go more smoothly if people immediately felt comfortable around me instead of me really having to earn it (I'd been warned that there were a few difficult people there). Instead I got lots of bedroom eyes and more than one comment about what a shame it was that I was married. Not going to make the mistake of wearing pheros while working again!

I will say that the night ended well. I got home, my wife sniff's me and tells me that I smelled way too good to be out working. A little while later she showed me exactly how much she missed me. Thrill of the Chase, indeed.

I passed on complimenting your post two days ago just because I didn't want to bump your Snoopyace avatar (the badge of a quality post) from the forum overview. However, I just read it again and found myself looking for a Like button.

Great post (thanks for sharing)! And for me, perfectly timed as I have a new sample Thrill of the Chase and was looking for some field reports.

I think the descriptions of this are pretty accurate - especially Luna's with her highly calibrated nose haha! (That was a compliment FYI!) It is just a touch sweet on my skin and even Mrs. QG has stated as such but certainly not unmasculine. At least one masculine commercial scent I own is much sweeter than this. Plus the pheromone blend is a good one also. In fact, the phermone blend is so good U also have it unscented.

Try this one before it runs out!

Just ordered a bottle of the unscented Hunter Trapper, which is the phero boost that comes in Thrill of the Chase.

Did not realize it was even available. I key off of the reviews in the men's forums to learn about what is available; but there aren't yet reviews for Hunter Trapper so I missed it.

And to keep this post pertinent to the thread: Will share experiences from Thrill of the Chase here once I've worn it in the wild.

Edited by September

I've already memorized them (edit: Not really. I exaggerate for effect sometimes.). We need more men around here. But not less women.

I may have missed some Hunter Trapper action - will look again. Thanks Halo. :)

Edited by September

• 6 months later...

I love Thrill of the Chase and the Hunter Trapper blend so much that I tend to hoard this for special occasions. My wife also loves this scent and always asks me which one it is when I am wearing it. I needed a mood boost so I wore it while doing errands today. I felt upbeat and happy and got three compliments on how great I smelled. When my Bride got home from work, I also got 'the look.' The, 'Why are you wearing something so sexy for running errands?' look. ?

• 4 weeks later...

I just posted this on Pherotruth. Figured it deserved a place here as well. Yum

"Quite some time ago I invested over a few months to obtain just about evey trial size scent that was labeled 'for men.' It may have also had the label of 'for women' also, but I wanted to try them all before deciding on if I would get any full bottles. 16 different scents stood out and three others are on the 'very nice, try it again before you decide' list.

I truly randomly rotate through 77 different scents. Well I just put only three dabs from the trial size on my wrists and neck of Thrill of the Chase. This was one of the 16 that I know I would like a full bottle of at some point. But it had been so long I really didn't remember what it smelled like. But it was on the list of 16.

I am writing this before I go back and re-read the description of it, because I need to know what's in it.

Wow, this smells so fucking good on me! This is an exceptional man smell. I remember there is also a phero blend in there and I think it Mara's "Hunter Trapper" mix. I don't care which, this is money!

If I smelled like this all the time I would be happy. But I like variety and need different smells too."
Edited by HappyGoSkillfully

My beautiful Bride loves this scent (and the phero package) so much that I have a full bottle but I only roll it out for special occasions because I'm afraid she'll get too used to the scent and not be as interested in it anymore. It really is a wonderfully spicy scent that has incredible longevity. I will say also that in my experience, the phero/scent combination always gives me some very vivid dreams, too.

• 2 months later...

Excellent choice!

• 9 months later...

My beautiful Bride loves this scent (and the phero package) so much that I have a full bottle but I only roll it out for special occasions because I'm afraid she'll get too used to the scent and not be as interested in it anymore. It really is a wonderfully spicy scent that has incredible longevity. I will say also that in my experience, the phero/scent combination always gives me some very vivid dreams, too.

I still use and still LOVE this scent because my bride also still loves the scent and the pheromones also still affect her the same way. I love using this scent for special occasions. I was feeling amorous last night so I was wearing it and of course, the desired effect was achieved. What I thought was funny however, was the fact that this morning I woke up after having some odd chase dreams. As in Benny Hill style dreams where women in various states of undress were all chasing after me. The only thing missing was Yakety Sax playing in the background! I thought it was funny but what really made me laugh was when my bride rolled over and told me she'd had weird Scooby Doo style chase dreams all night! Apparently it affects us both in similar ways.

• 1 year later...

Yummy! This is so good!

My man: "This is so good, it's my new everyday scent."

Me: "No, you can only wear this when you're going to see me."

My man, rolling his eyes and laughing: "But I see you everyday. We live together."

The row in his box of scents he can only wear around me is growing.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 months later...

I'm committed to visiting my man at work this evening, but he just left in Thrill of the Chase now and made sure I smelled him a few times. Pretty sure he wants me to visit earlier than planned.

I'm committed to visiting my man at work this evening, but he just left in Thrill of the Chase now and made sure I smelled him a few times. Pretty sure he wants me to visit earlier than planned.

Happy hunting!!!