Woke up with a SURPRISE!!!!

bumbob

I woke up today finding a little box sitting on the table waiting for me to OPEN IT!!!!!! There are sooooooo many wonderful scents!! And lovely freebies too!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! :jumpforjoy:

And then i quickly "ripped" the package open, and slantered at least 10 different potions on my arms!! And even between my fingers!! HAHA! NOW, i am fragrance overdosed!!! Got a slight headache from all the scents going at me all in one go!! But itz AMAZING!!!! :swoon:

My 1st initial impression... (trial/test/feeling..etc)

-I LOVE sugared roses!! i kinda like the sweetness of it and it turns 'powdery' on me after about 30 mins!! I LOVE! Itz lovely!!! :)

- Rosebud's Pumpalicios is really nice! I've never come across a scent like this!

- Focus Pocus is really nice too, mild and nice!

- Betrothal is LOUD- WOW! it feels like my head is in a HUGE bunch of different flowers!!!

- I LOVE Christine's tropical musk- No need for explanation- just LOVE!! I kept on sniffing my finger.... Tho it could also be cuddle bunny... i can't remember... might have got mixed up :10_small16:

- Fest of fools smells interesting... it feels like christmas wearing it? reminded me of a time sitting by the christmas tree n opening presents :)

- LP: Red and LP: P+D are VERY strong on me!!! May be my skin really AMP the AMBER!!! :lol: I think they are a bit too strong for me... :S THo... i have a feeling my boyfd will like the smell... He got me a lump of Amber from morrocco and said it smells good... :P

Im in COOCOO LAND right now!!! Going slightly crazy!!! so excited!!! I put Open Windows on the bank of my hand :) and bcoz i kept sniffing my arm, hand, fingers- i'm in a REALLY GOOD MOOD. :OU1994~19: Now, im motivated to have a shower and TRY MORE! XD The focus pocus told me to do so!! XD just kidding!!

Thankyou LP team!!! And everyone's comments on the different scents!!! Everything cheered up my week TOTALLY! :woohoonaner2gy:

What a wonderful surprise!! Enjoy everything and be sure to give each one a good try on it's own, especially the pheros, so you can experience them in their full glory!!

:) ...after one year you would think I have learned my lesson,but noooo :^^: everytime I get my packages of awesomeness I overload,everytime! Be sure to try anything you do not think you like again...and even again

I did not like LP Red a lot the first time I tried it out, now it is on my top five all time favorite scents :onigiri_moon_sleep: The same with LP Original,it is soooo beautiful :)

Phero advice is the same...try one at a time,in different situations! I know it is hard,I have been there,heck I still am :omgwtf:

Edited by Calii

I was so excited when i got my first order. Which was not that long ago. Now i constantly feel like a child at christmas. It gets worse when you do trades too. Then you can expect goodies from 2 different places. Hoping to find a box of awesomeness on monday. Fingers crossed

It gets worse when you do trades too. Then you can expect goodies from 2 different places. Hoping to find a box of awesomeness on monday. Fingers crossed

I just started trading with JOC! :jumpforjoy: And am trying to trade with different people for samples!! So excited!!! Im leaving home soon to pick up JOC's goodies!! AHHH.... JUMP FOR JOY!!! WOOP WOOP!! Hope you will receive yours on monday! A GREAT start for the week!

Oh it's a magical moment indeed when you get a box of LP goodness

TOTALLY! I love it how everything is so neatly packed and presented... AND the unexpected freebies.... Truly magical.... :jumpforjoy:

Be sure to try anything you do not think you like again...and even again. I did not like LP Red a lot the first time I tried it out, now it is on my top five all time favorite scents The same with LP Original,it is soooo beautiful

... be sure to give each one a good try on it's own, especially the pheros, so you can experience them in their full glory!!

YES! I tried Teddyman2 again and it was good... :hi: I'm gonna try LP red when my time of month finish :hi: Will update on that ;D Gonna try Open window... and something else today...

Well, don't forget to pick the package up tomorrow morning! Have fun!

IM GOING TO PICK THE PACKAGE UP NOW!!! OMG! IM SO EXCITED!!!!! :666: