Smooshing, for the impatient?

I know the (or rather *a*) recommended procedure is: (1) apply phero (whether spray or oil, & whether scented or UN). (2) DRYDOWN. (3) apply cover scent.

Do any of you become impatient w/the drydown (or not wait at all) and just mush the phero & scent together right off the bat? -- (eg, phero on the left arm, scent on the right, smoosh them all about onto each other & on torso) -- if so, have you noticed any ill effects on the coverage, potency, etc.?

I've done this with some cops-boosted scents (or just spread/smooshed it around a lot so it spreads out more thinly & dries faster). It seems like maybe they aren't quite as potent when I do that, but I haven't been very scientific about tracking the results ... curious what others have found ...

Edited by tyvey

I know the (or rather *a*) recommended procedure is: (1) apply phero (whether spray or oil, & whether scented or UN). (2) DRYDOWN. (3) apply cover scent.

Do any of you become impatient w/the drydown (or not wait at all) and just mush the phero & scent together right off the bat? -- (eg, phero on the left arm, scent on the right, smoosh them all about onto each other & on torso) -- if so, have you noticed any ill effects on the coverage, potency, etc.?

I've done this with some cops-boosted scents (or just spread/smooshed it around a lot so it spreads out more thinly & dries faster). It seems like maybe they aren't quite as potent when I do that, but I haven't been very scientific about tracking the results ... curious what others have found ...

OMG, I've been watching WAY too much Jersey Shore! This thread was entirely not what I thought. I would assume that an alcohol base would dry faster than oil base.

Oh, I would hope so :D I really am that impatient, that I wouldn't want to wait for even alcohol to drydown. My question is really whether anyone has done the smooshing, & whether they feel it affects the effectiveness, of the phero or of the 'cheese coverage'...

I've just noticed that if you rub your skin with freshly applied cops on it, that the copulins end up smelling like burning car tires. I would just let the copulins sit and do their thing melding with the skin chemistry. But for anything else, I don't see an issue.

I knew I made a post or two about smooshing :) here is one,and I still do this!...mind you that is smoosh/pat not rub :P

After 2 months of wearing this very often,I am loving it just as much,if not more :)

I have changed how I apply it...I put the Occo Red on top of my left wrist,smoosh it with the underside of my right wrist...reverse the procedure with LP Red...then smoosh both wrists up and down my chest,under boob area and to belly :)

And often I do this again just before going to sleep,because I LOVE that "smokey" smell that fully developes on me after about 6 hours !!

djac was also one who fully endorsed the smooshing. :)

That is where I first heard it :) I think I said smuush once,then actually looked through her posts to find the term I knew I liked better :wub:

:wub: good to know I'm not the only one ...

I do this all the time but I feel that the scent somehow changes a little. I'm uncertain about if this diminishes the effects of the pheros.

I put on EoW straight up 2 nights back and I find that it's impossible to dry without smooshing. 20 minutes after application, it's still wet - tiny water droplets on my skin. There's no way that I can leave it to dry or put my clothes on except to rub it in.

Lol, I've never done THAT! Fascinating though, the effect it has on the smell!

When I smooth/smoosh occo around, I'd say drydown is a few minutes tops. I've put on clothes within a minute or so with no stink problems. Even less with eow-boosts in scents.

OMG, I've been watching WAY too much Jersey Shore! This thread was entirely not what I thought. I would assume that an alcohol base would dry faster than oil base.

LOL! Guilty! I thought the same exact thing. "Wow a thread about smooshing...wonder if they have a smoosh room too." Anyway, I'm not sure if its because I'm paranoid about the smellnof copulins,but I feel that if I spray over eow (not in oil form) with say perfume or something withoit proper dry down,the smell seems to be a lot stronger.

Edited by MeriendaTime

LOL! Guilty! I thought the same exact thing. "Wow a thread about smooshing...wonder if they have a smoosh room too." Anyway, I'm not sure if its because I'm paranoid about the smellnof copulins,but I feel that if I spray over eow (not in oil form) with say perfume or something withoit proper dry down,the smell seems to be a lot stronger.

I don't think men interpret them the same way scentwise. It also might depend on their testosterone levels. Men with normal or higher testosterone levels will definitely appreciate the stank, lol. My husband even likes the down & dirty skank appeal of Jouir De, in the vial even!

Edited by Beccah1

@ Tezza This is an interesting question. I would theorize that you are 'acquiring a taste for them', much the same way I did with wine (hehe). & oh yes it makes me feel great :(

The more I smell cops the more I like the smell. Could be higher T levels caused by the cops themselves, or just some kind of Pavlovian conditioning response, associating the smell with getting the positive effect.

This is great news!