Nymph VS Pendragon VS Frog

Hi everyone! :begging:

Christmas is coming up! And I really want to get a scented focus potion for my friends (3 of them). I'm wondering which scent is more acceptable and gives a CLEAR, FRESH, LIGHT scent? I've read a few reviews and people commented some are more florals than others? Or too green compare to others? I want to find one that is good for everyone, so nothing too strong will be really good :lol::):begging:

Thankyou for your help!!! :o

Edited by bumbob

of those 3, I've only tried FROG, which is delightfully fresh and does smell incredibly watery, but I think I would actually prefer on a guy. Eye of the Storm is similarly green but IMO more feminine. If you want something "crowd pleasing", what about something like Canary Faery? I think it'd be terrific with Focus, it's light, and hard to believe anyone wouldn't like it. Or, Focus Pocus the scent of which is unisex (at least in my nose-memory it is) and of course dead on perfect for the phero.

Speaking as a guy, Pendragon is a great clean and fresh (non-offensive) scent that I find works great for daytime/work use.

of those 3, I've only tried FROG, which is delightfully fresh and does smell incredibly watery, but I think I would actually prefer on a guy. Eye of the Storm is similarly green but IMO more feminine. If you want something "crowd pleasing", what about something like Canary Faery? I think it'd be terrific with Focus, it's light, and hard to believe anyone wouldn't like it. Or, Focus Pocus the scent of which is unisex (at least in my nose-memory it is) and of course dead on perfect for the phero.

Thankyou Tyvey! :) I've been thinking about Focus Pocus too since it is scented phero and it's very light and gentle which probably won't offend anyone for being too strong! But I don't find it as a FRESH scent... hmmm... I think if a scent is FRESH, it will go great with FOCUS.

In your opinion is FROG more masculine? I need to get samples for Frog, Eye of the storm, Nymph!!! :bye: I've tried Canary Faery and i think it's too floral for a FOCUS potion... I'll give that a go again and see... THANKYOU!

Of the 3 you mention, Nymph is my favorite! Complex yet light, definitely the most feminine of the 3.

Thankyou goddesslynne :) I LOVE Nymph! I don't know why i never ordered a sample of this! It sounds so wonderful... But will the complexity help to FOCUS? I'm trying to find a CLEAR + FRESH scent to go with FOCUS :) Do you think this will go? THANKYOU!

Speaking as a guy, Pendragon is a great clean and fresh (non-offensive) scent that I find works great for daytime/work use.

Thankyou Snoopyace!! :) Will pendragon be too masculine? From ur comment, i think it fits best with FOCUS!! Do people compliment the scent on you when you have it on? :) THANKYOU!

:BananaRow:

I have not tried any of these,so can not help that way...you could read the review thread for Liquid Fluorite,it has focus potion in it,and is unisex...Focus Pocus is sold out.

I have not tried any of these,so can not help that way...you could read the review thread for Liquid Fluorite,it has focus potion in it,and is unisex...Focus Pocus is sold out.

Thankyou Calii! :( Focus Pocus is sold out!!! :blue_dancing_banana: OOOO... I tried Liquid Fluorite ytd night and there's something that i'm not used to.... type of herb?? It smells a bit strange to me? :S Which means i have two choices left! Pendragon and Nymph! :blue_dancing_banana::):)