Nommy-Smelling Butterstuff

Potion Master

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

When this arrived, there was no crytals at all. Once it sat for a day or two, it hardened up and crystalized. It melts really easy when applied and leaves my skin very smooth. I love that it doesn't leave behind any oil residues. Love, love, love this stuff. My cat goes crazy when she smells this too! ;):D

Goodness ...I forgot I had this stashed in the fridge,ran to get it and naturally it is hard,but it warms and melts instantly as I rub my finger around on it...on my arms now it is oily,but is sinking in fast...ooooo yummy yummy smelling and silky smooooth,feels good :lol:

No crystals at all,but that could be the physical rubbing,hmmm,think I said that somewhere before :)

Ok, I have 5 tins available. They are 4 oz tins, and by weight, the contents weigh in at over 2.5 oz. each, which is actually quite a LOT of product.

$15.00 each. Any takers?

I also just made some Nommy Lip Butter! Flavored with vanilla, strawberry, raspberry, peach and a drop of cinnamon for a bit of lip-plumping. We're slathering over here, it's verrrry nice. I will throw a large one in with each Butterstuff order, and will send the smaller containers out as freebies while supplies last.

gimme plz augh!

but cogitating on next order, don't want you to have to ship separately/paypal dings.

can you put my name on one and set aside? if not fair, i cede.

Edited by tyvey

Ok, Halo, you're in! Thank you!

I can send invoices, or you can paypal me. You can wait and add it to another order, by using the gift cert feature. Instead of buying a GC, you can fill in the blanks and say it's for your Butterstuff.

IS THIS EDIBLE? AT LEAST FOR PLAYTIME AFTER ALREADY PUT ON, IF NOT BY THE SPOON ????

No, that one has fragrance oil in it. However, the Lip Butter would work in a similar fashion and be lickable. I would have to order more butters to make some more different kinds of things, but is that something you would want? A lickable body butter? It would be easy to make.

I would have to order more butters to make some more different kinds of things, but is that something you would want? A lickable body butter? It would be easy to make.

if it tasted good, yes!!!! anyone else though? I wouldn't want to put you to all that just for me...

Mh... I would prefer really good smelling to being lickable. And thank goodness I only discovered this thread today and therefore am too late, as I am still not allowed to buy any cosmetics until march... I would have faltered, as I would have also liked the sugar scrub so very much. Having to save up is such a b*tch.

Ok, Halo, you're in! Thank you!

I can send invoices, or you can paypal me. You can wait and add it to another order, by using the gift cert feature. Instead of buying a GC, you can fill in the blanks and say it's for your Butterstuff.

I think I will try to wait for new releases.

Mara....

Any chance you'll whip up anymore of this awesome stuff? I LOOOOOVED the li'll sample that came with my last order :)

Yeah, ok! I am now completely out of butters tho, so will have to order more. I'll make a lickable version too.

I just ordered some incredible butters....mmmm.....

Cocoa Butter

Avocado Butter

Grapeseed Butter

Kokum Butter

Mango Butter Ultra Refined

Shea Butter Refined (Ghana)

Soy Butter

Ucuuba Butter

Pumpkin Seed Butter

BUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I just ordered some incredible butters....mmmm.....

:D YES :) YES :) YES :alien_dance:

I'm sooooo excited! I know you said it would make us feel water proof but with my super bone dry skin it just soaks up & makes me really soft & yummy smelling :love: no greasy residue at all...I need BUCKETS of this stuff :)

Got the nommy lip butter & I love, love, love! Ladies please don't be intimidated if you've had a bad experience with cinnamon oil in lip products *cough, cough Lip Venom* The teensy drop Mara used in this, is just enough to make sure your lips are 'awake'. Thank you so much for making this awesome lip butter Mara. My lips have finally found relief from winter's assault upon them.

Oh. Em. Gee. Just found this thread. I am still LOVING my Nommy Smelling Butterstuff! It is *excellent* for these wintertime mountain woman hands. srsly. Well and truly! Thankyou so much!!! I am now almost out of both my samples. Am so glad you're doing butters, Mara! Will proceed to stalk this thread...

:surprised::) :)

I got my butters today, wheeeeeeee!!!

I would like suggestions for which scents and flavors I should make them in.

I'll have to make it in batches, rather than individually, so I can only do a couple of varieties.

Suggestions, please? Thank yew!

:onigiri_fruit:

can you make something along the lines of cuddle bunny? a soft floraly clean scent. of course anything that smells like chocolate is always right on in my books. or how bout something like a neopolitan iceccream? with the vanilla chocolate strawberry combo?