Nommy-Smelling Butterstuff

Potion Master

One Rocket Fuel and one flavored pleaseeeeeee!!!!!! :abvb:

Potion Master, how much is my total so far? I want to know if I can afford to buy anything else before you invoice me...

Edited by Potion Master
Just did a quick add-up and it looks like $66 for the melts, and $40 for butters.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we go about paying for the lovely butter? Do we add it into a regular LP order, or just send money via paypal, or...?

I'm going to invoice everyone via paypal for their Wax Melts and Butterstuff orders, just this first time. After that, they will be available in the cart.

Thanks! And, ADD person that I am, I wasn't even thinking of this being in the cart later on! WOOT!!!!! More for laterssss!!!!

I'm going to invoice everyone via paypal for their Wax Melts and Butterstuff orders, just this first time. After that, they will be available in the cart.

I am waiting to hear if my niece wants in on this :great:

...just to be clearish,I can add a "regular" order to my reserved melts,so there are no extra PP charges for you,right? :666:

Can I have 1 of each please? Btw...is the flavoured one scented as well or does it not have any scent?

ETA; I meant 1 Rocket Fuel & 1 Cake Batter flavoured ^_^

Edited by Rosebud

I'm slowly caving, was waiting for a *gingery* lippy but....Mara, if these sell well, will you be making more ? different flavors/scents ? saw you were offering pineapple !!! was thinking maybe a gingery-pineapple, scented AND flavored the same, hmmmm???? *twirling hair around finger, just wondering* la-la, la-la, la, la

K, I just need 2 bottles Detective & Dame added & I'm done. I think total is $143.40. Double check my math & I'll just PP gift you with specifics in the note :lol:

Must retract this request, due to the money fairy moving quite slowly as of late, ^_^ I'll have to ask for invoice on melts only...$54.00

Edited by Beccah1

The flavored one (Cake Batter) DOES have a scent.

I chose Rocket Fuel for those that wanted a Brown Sugar/Vanilla type of smell. There is only a tiny touch of cinnamon in this version to make sure it does not irritate the skin.

The Mango/Pineapple/Chocolate one is heavy on the Mango, and lighter on the other ingredients. The Chocolate mostly just accentuates the smell of the Cocoa Butter in the mix.

ALL of these smell absolutely incredible!

I am going to finish up the first round of making these today and invoice everyone for their orders thus far.

Thanks everybody!

I can add anything you want at this point, and until one actually pays, an invoice can be altered.

Would you email me a full list of what you would like me to invoice you for? (Unless it's obvious for me already!) Thank you!

I will wait on butterstuff for now...can invoice me for reserved melts,and a bottle of SS4W 1x spray plz,and thank you :) ... should come to $73.45

1 set Rose Cookies/B2

1 set Iced Gingerbread/A-nol

1 set Zippity Do Dah/A-nol

SS4W 1x alcohol spray

...if you should have a sample of the lip stuf,I would like to try it.

*I can pay the invoice late tomorrow.

I can add anything you want at this point, and until one actually pays, an invoice can be altered.

Would you email me a full list of what you would like me to invoice you for? (Unless it's obvious for me already!) Thank you!

Done! :) emailed it to you yesterday -- should've so noted here in case it became teh spam

Ok, well, drat.

The FLAVORED Butterstuff is not an entirely successful experiment.

I burrowed to the bottom of my container today, and found a little pool of flavoring at the bottom.

I was hoping that the melted butters would absorb all the flavoring, but apparently it only absorbed a bit of it and separated when it cooled.

I realize now, that no matter the heating and blending, that water soluble flavors and oil soluble butters will ultimately separate when cooled again. Unless I can find oil soluble flavorings, this isn't going to work.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with using what you have, it's not dangerous or anything, but I am going to issue a $5 credit to anyone who wants to keep their flavored butterstuff, or, you may return it and I will send you a scented one instead.

Please let me know, ok?

I'll keep it babe, no worries. Will it still be okay for moisturizing?

It's perfectly fine for moisturizing. I coated my body from head to toe with it this morning.

I tipped the extra flavoring out into the sink, but John suggested that we might try just mixing the stuff up in the tin, and that's not a bad idea either. It's pooled at the very bottom of the tin. Prob take you a while to get down there anyway.

I did notice a little granulation too, but if warmed in your hands for a moment as instructed, it melts and applies perfectly.

*points and snickers*

I like smoothing the little grains into my skin, like buttering bread or something. I let it soften in my hand but I HAZ TEH IMPATIENCE and so it never quite reaches total liquification.

Edited by luna65

I like the little grains, too--they're fun! Couldn't we call the butter...oh gosh I'm thinking waaaaaay back clutching at a description..."Knobbed for Pleasure" or something? :lol: Heeeeee!

And Mara, I'll keep mine! I'll play in the wee puddle at the bottom. :wub:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Potion master do you still have a flavoured nommy smelling butterstuff??? I would like to try it :wub::):lol: It sounds very delicious!!!! :lol:

Using the wider range of butters this time, they are creamier, softer, smoother. (Pumpkin Seed butter is so cool!)

Yes I can definitely feel the added creaminess in the Mango Madness one, it iz teh awesome!

I just put on some of the flavored one, it looks like some of the flavoring pooled on the top layer, there's like a dark spot in the middle. There's a little bit of sweetness but I don't get a strong flavoring from it. The mixture is really firm but there's less grainyness to it and it melts really fast, like within seconds. Smells totally NOM of course, so I have yummy hands right now.

;)

Edited by luna65

Got the sample of the lip stuff today and I am really loving the way this feels,ummm I have to try harder not to lick it off,it is very tasty :party:

...oh and I sooo adore the little blue container it is in :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Okay so I dug beneath the top layer of my flavored one, and it looks like at least some of the flavoring rose to the top, underneath it is the "normal" color of the Butterstuff, so those of you who ordered the flavored, you may see this as well. I will warn you though that it's not sweet! Maybe the Stevia ended up at the bottom!