Santa's Little Helper

liz

omg ! I love this !

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, properity, money.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

this combo of scents is great ! lovin' the GINGER in this one! and then the butter/cream shoots thru, as it dries down on me I get faint ginger and spices (and that's from a small test swipe :001_302: )

Ahhh,I have been waiting to hear about this one :001_302: ...is it anything like your Ebil Cookies ???

not to me Calii, this is spicy (allspice, etc) mine is sweet and molassas-y (is that how it's spelled ?)

to me.... two different animals, but from the same jungle

Something about this reminds me of the long-gone Gothic Xmas. The ingredient list is very different (Gothic was "Spiked Egg-Nog and Hot Buttered Rum, Figgy Pudding, Roasted Chestnuts, Boughs of Holly, Ivy and Fir") but wow, it's got that creamy, sweet-and-spicy Christmas-in-a-bottle thing going for it. Unlike Gothic, however, this one smells good on me, too, not just my boyfriend!

not to me Calii, this is spicy (allspice, etc) mine is sweet and molassas-y (is that how it's spelled ?)

to me.... two different animals, but from the same jungle

Thanks Liz :lol: ...well guess I was expecting this to be like your PE. I will try it on its own again,because I have on way too many to be deciding it is not for me....Ok all you scent mavens out there,what is the common denominator between this and Skelly Head Flambe & Lost Highway...what is that one sharp spice?

Skelly Head Flambe and Santa's Little Helper both have allspice, maybe that's it?

Thanks...maybe so,I got out my SHF to be sure,smart move :lol: cause now my nose is really timed out.I get that same sharpness,where I was expecting sweetness.

But,I know well from experience that I have on too many different scents right now,as usual after an order, and will try again in a day or so.

I keep wanting to call this "Santos L. Halper" (fans of The Simpsons will get what I mean).

-_-

The ginger in this is like a candied ginger to me, it's got a lighter tone to it. At the bottom is sort of a creamy impression. I get the sense of the cookie but I'm not sure if the frosting part is that strong for me; by contrast Drac's Pink Pumpkin Witch was very frosting-heavy for me. It's a really nice holiday gourmand for those who like ginger and spice-type scents.

Edited by luna65

Nobody's getting the Clove? I smell it quite, well - not strongly, but right alongside the ginger.

I keep wanting to call this "Santos L. Halper" (fans of The Simpsons will get what I mean).

Luna, is that how the dog gets his mail? I haven't seen that many episodes, but it reminds me of all the mail I get addressed to Tim E. Square. -_-

Yeah when Bart received the credit card application that's how it was addressed.

No I don't really get clove myself, I get a sugary ginger with a spice background.

Edited by luna65

I definitely get the clove. It's not sharp, but it's warm and very nice. I think that's why it reminds me so much of Gothic Xmas.

Nobody's getting the Clove? I smell it quite, well - not strongly, but right alongside the ginger.

Luna, is that how the dog gets his mail? I haven't seen that many episodes, but it reminds me of all the mail I get addressed to Tim E. Square. :lol:

Seriously, each of these Yule releases is better than the other and vice versa. I do get the clove though I don't amp it to all infinity like I do with some clove scents (sigh of relief to that). The spices are gentle and play well with the creamy, buttery forefront of pumpkin, cream, sugar and vanilla. I really want to gnaw my hand off now. Speaking of mischievous animals I think Lestat would too but I'm not letting his beak anywhere near it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get all the wonderful spiciness in this (ooooh, clove!), along with the buttery cookie. After a while, the spices sort of gradually float away and I smell like my butter cookie dough. This is a good thing. YUM!!! ;)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 month later...

I loved it at first sniff in the vial. As with all spicy blends at first my skin amped this (ginger!!! clove!!!) so I was a little worried. But now after an hour it's creamy cookie with just a teeny edge of ginger, a less spicy version of G&L v2.

ETA: I keep getting a whiff of something yummy. It's me. (I totally just huffed my own boobs.)

Edited by skye

I loved it at first sniff in the vial. As with all spicy blends at first my skin amped this (ginger!!! clove!!!) so I was a little worried. But now after an hour it's creamy cookie with just a teeny edge of ginger, a less spicy version of G&L v2.

ETA: I keep getting a whiff of something yummy. It's me. (I totally just huffed my own boobs.)

B) I SO concur with this, skye!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

This smells a lot like BALLS! to me, in that it comes heavily across as Brown sugar and butter. Very rich and warm. I want to try it out on my skin but I'm going to wait a little bit and will update.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this as a gift sniffy and it's gone straight to my wish list...OH MY YUM! I most have more! Oh, sorry, that's the addict in me coming out lol...but I reeeally mean it :P

Oh, Ladies!!! I am SO GLAD that you're reviewing here. I'd forgotten about the spices in this! I remembered I loved it, but was only remembering the long drydown where I get my butter cookies. My vial has aged to perfection, and it's looking like the spices are hanging in longer. AM SLATHERED NAO. YUM. :purr:

I got a sniffy of this too! Wow, it's like a clove-y Garland and Lace to me. Like G&L but not as buttery and not as sweet. Or maybe it's the sweet-ish pumpkin in both that draw the similarities to me? I think I like this. Uh-oh.

This is the XMAS BOMB! I got one boosted with cops during the sale!

*shudders with delight at the thought!* :in-love:

Ahhh! so put this on on my plane journey back home for xmas =)

First off it hit me with a fruity but creamy/coffee smell, brought out feelings of sitting in front of a fire or heated fruit (mulled wine). Throughout the flight i couldn't help to keep sniffing it...though it did start to clear after a while and become much sweeter/lighter than the initial creamy consistency!

Reading through the ingredients I could definitively distinguish them all, if anything to my particular taste it ws on the heavy side of a smell as SO much going on! quite a bit to take in ^_^ <3

After leaving it for a while and re smelling an hour or so later, the smell had calmed down and had the safe effect as the smell of tea whens it goes cold into a lighter ice-tea type smell, still as heavy only fresher.

My mammy wore it on xmas day and said "just what i need a little help" and said the smell was a pickmeup for her =)

Lovely christmasy/homely/comforting smell, maybe a bit on the heaver side for me for day to day use but perfect for reunion days with the family =)

D

Mmm! Can't wait to order my fb this month! skayna you're making me drool all over again for this and my sniffy is all used up - WHA! Great post though ^_^