Peppermint Patty

Invidiana

My apologies to anyone who didn't get the 80's commercial reference in the subtitle, but this stuff is awesome. I've really been craving minty stsuff lately, and my tastes in that department run more towards sweeter mint scents than more herbal ones, and this fits the bill perfectly. It's the perfect balance of candy cane and cotton candy, not sickly sweet at all but just sweet enough while also being wintry and refreshing. I'm going to be reaching for this one a lot this season!

Funny, reminds me more of fawn's celestial dream than the more obvious corollary jo's xmas candy- the same bright sweet and yet somehow relaxed feel. A mellower, less "floral" mint than jo's, less literally like the red/white swirl candy. I think both boys and girls would flip for this. Would be awesome w/an a-nol boost.

Well...Fawn's post pushed me over the edge ;) and I ordered a bottle last night after reading it ...I had been on the fence since I have a few bottles of the oh so YUMMY Jo Anna's Xmas Candy.If it is closer to her Celestial Dream,which I like too,it will be just perfect to boost with my Focus Potion :)

so...eiher way...a win :)

Well...Fawn's post pushed me over the edge :Hug_emoticon: and I ordered a bottle last night after reading it ...I had been on the fence since I have a few bottles of the oh so YUMMY Jo Anna's Xmas Candy.If it is closer to her Celestial Dream,which I like too,it will be just perfect to boost with my Focus Potion :Hug_emoticon:

so...eiher way...a win :wub:

It is closer to Celestial Dream, only not as sweet to me. I really amp the cinnamon is JoAnna's Xmas Candy, this is softer. I have been alternating between the two for days now...lol

Edited by FAWN

• 1 month later...

LIGHT PINK peppermint SUGAR :D I smell the clove too!!! My skin likes it sometimes... but not everyday... I wonder why....

20 minutes later, itt turned bitter on me :'( Gonna put it on my trade list... so sad...

Edited by bumbob