Patience Potion?

What pheros would any of you recommend for patience? Thought of tranquility obviously, but I wonder if there is any other phero that would address impatience. And if there is I need a vat of it. It would be helpful at new release time and when waiting for orders too. LOL

I don't think there's anything which enables more patience (unfortunately pheromones do not fix everything in life) but as tyvey says, something which puts you in a good mood might go a long way towards distracting you from whatever is making you feel impatient.

i need one too. I dont think there is anything for it except self discipline

I'd love to have one too. I'm so goal-driven and efficient that I get impatient quite easily. My favourite scents and clothes put me in a better mood and sometimes ease the feelings.

I feel a lot less anxious/more relaxed/calm and patient when I'm wearing Perfect Match.

It doesn't solve anything any more quickly, but if I want to tear someone's head off, curl into a ball, or climb the walls, it's nice to have around. :001_302:

Edited by icing

I feel a lot less anxious/more relaxed/calm and patient when I'm wearing Perfect Match.

It doesn't solve anything any more quickly, but if I want to tear someone's head off, curl into a ball, or climb the walls, it's nice to have around. :blushing:

Oh awesome Icing! I have a bottle of Allumette. Now I will try it out for patience.

I need some Patience Potion - to auto-spray from people's 'puters upon hitting the order button. :)

LOL!

I suggest Blatent Invite or Sexpionge or one of those types + loads of cops and someone to get your mind off the wait. ;)