Phero advice for my male friend: for work and sexy times??

Indigo

I've been telling my best male friend about my phero experiences and he is completely sold. He is planning on coming to the USA for xmas and wants to order some.

He asked me to seek out male advice.

He is searching for two potions:

1) For work:

He is in business development, trade deals and sales, he needs to inspire trust, exhibit confidence but also inspire men and women to want to do business with him and ultimately say yes.

2) For play time with ladies:

He wants to attract Dominant women who will wear the trousers whilst he is the beta male that pampers them and caters to their whims and fancies. He finds that he has to be very Alpha in the work place so prefers to be beta outside of work hours so attract strong, confident females who will lead the show and be assertive with him.

I'm looking for advice for him to pass on....thanks guys..

Edited by Indigo

Sorry, nothing to contribute to your post but all I can say is "WOW" to "....He wants to attract Dominant women who will wear the trousers whilst he is the beta male that pampers them and caters to their whims and fancies....."

Those kind of guys aren't so hard to find in certain social circles...but in vanilla/mundane life most guys wouldn't admit to such a preference.

Those kind of guys aren't so hard to find in certain social circles...but in vanilla/mundane life most guys wouldn't admit to such a preference.

Really? I don't know about here though. Anyway, I'm not attracted to this type of men. I want attention but I also need my space.

Maybe it is, but just more well hidden than in the Western world and after all unless you are aware of such practices even in the West you may remain oblivious to them and in my experience people's preferences are diverse no matter where you go.

In some places in China, it seems that the accepted norm is that women are in charge. Whilst in Chengdu, Sichuan, I went out with a Chinese couple we knew to a karaoke club and met various of their friends. I was told by all those women that the men did the cooking and cleaning as well as earned their living.

Edited by Indigo

I am referring to both, firstly that roles change in the public dimension as in the Sichuan province. But secondly behind closed doors, no matter what country you are in there will be people with alternate desires who may well be experimenting in private spaces so that only insiders will be aware.

Case in point, when I was doing research in the African outback I became close with a group of women in their 20s, we ended up sharing stories and they loved to gossip. The ethnic group which the village people belonged to was very patriarchal. The village was minimal with only an hour's worth of electricity and water if we were lucky so not modern at all.

The ladies told me about the son of one of the chief's in the village. During the day he was an important man. He had two wives yet apparently did not enjoy being with them. Instead he went and visited his Mistress with whom he liked to be gagged using a woman's dress, tied up with cloth, forced to lie at her feet and take orders, physical and verbal abuse and much more. These women had never heard of the terms that are used in the West with regards to such activities yet the man in question definitely had what we would consider to be submissive tendencies!