MrsP

What product show a newbie start with?

Staples - LP sample kit, LAM and/or BAM sample kits

Variety - monthly sample kit or even spell sample kit or any of the phero-enhanced scents which tickle your fancy

UN Pheros - Understand why and under what circumstances you want to use, read up on product reviews then decide from there.

Maybe you can start off with the kind of scent(s) you prefer. Personally, I love only flora and some fruity scents before coming to LP. I ventured in vanilla (never in my life have I dealt with it) and honey-based scents and I found out that I love them too.

Good luck and enjoy yourself and your new collection of smellies!

HI Mrs P! Welcome to LP!!! I'm still consider as a newbie here :( What kind of fragrance do you go towards? Floral? Sweet? Aquatic? Spicy? Foody? LP has a RANGE of different scents!!! VERY EXCITING! :) You can go to the site below and choose which type of scent ur looking for! :)

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/

If there's any fragrance you want to try, you can ask to trade some samples before going for a bottle?? Are you looking for pheros too? Open window is one that most ppl recommend :) It gives a happy content vibe :) It all depends what you want to achieve from these pheros :) EVeryone is helpful here :surprised: So just keep asking!! Oh, i have a bag of sniffees you might want to have too :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Let me know! :)

Staples - LP sample kit, LAM and/or BAM sample kits

Variety - monthly sample kit or even spell sample kit or any of the phero-enhanced scents which tickle your fancy

UN Pheros - Understand why and under what circumstances you want to use, read up on product reviews then decide from there.

Maybe you can start off with the kind of scent(s) you prefer. Personally, I love only flora and some fruity scents before coming to LP. I ventured in vanilla (never in my life have I dealt with it) and honey-based scents and I found out that I love them too.

Good luck and enjoy yourself and your new collection of smellies!

:yeahthat::wub: and what Bumbob said too!!

Welcome to our forum,you have found the Best place to be.I luv mostly foody,spicy scents,and my best advice is to read,read,then read some more.Each person is different,what smells perfect to one is not to another.The sample sizes are the best way to start,and check the trading post too! :lol:

What product show a newbie start with?

What do you want to accomplish? Depending on your social engineering goals we can suggest accordingly.