also need advice for a party....

My boyfriend and I have gotten back together and now he has been invited to a party of some bloke I really don't know well. I nearly left the country for my home a week or so ago so its important to me that things go smoothly.

Its a house party and supposed to be attended by fairly high brow people. I don't know a single person attending being a foreigner here. I don't have popularity potion (its supposed to be on its way, Goddess willing) and I doubt it'll reach here by tomorrow. This is my first phero experience at a party and being a newbie I have no idea what to reach for. I want to use something which promotes sociability but also something sexy as inspiring jealousy in one's man (and he hardly ever gets jealous) by being hit on by others is always a good thing, especially as things have been rocky lately. Plus I would really like to make some friends as I speak to 2 real people (and know 2 people here) the whole week so it would be nice to finally get some friendly interaction! The party is this weekend.... advice please oh experienced ones....

Edited by Indigo

I have LAM beta spray, all the rest are in oil:

BAM, sexology, lace, coeur de l'amour, dangerous games, blatant invitation, open windows, true confessions, G2, cuddlebunny (sample waiting for whole bottle), EoW, Elixir of Silver, Cougar...

Edited by Indigo

Hey Indigo. I think I would wear some Open Windows in oil and a couple of sprays of LAM. Might also put a dab or two of EOW. That should be a decent social mix with a bit of sexiness.

If you really are looking for something more sexy, then I would wear some Blatant Invitation. That's pretty good on its own and really sexy.

Hope things go well at the party.

OK thanks OW and Lam it is - i prefer not the eow as I master coverage still 7/10- will report back!