I HAZ A T-SHIRT!

Potion Master

WOOO... LOVE the ADDICT design!!! Its awesome!!!

I didn't realise you do T- shirts!!! LOVE the nasty habits and Wicked sexy!!! OMG!! I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE THAT YOU DO Tote BAGS TOO!!!??? I really wanna get it!!!!! :Hug_emoticon: Might get it when New year comessss :D:):D Red pocket $$$$ time!! :P

I am not a t-shirt kinda gal either. However, I DO like their woman's V-neck design. No pockets, but it's very comfortable and shaped more like a girl than the straight male t-shirts, which make me feel like I'm being strangled. :lol:

I'm kinda obsessed by the tiles and tile boxes that Cafe Press offers. The colors are just so gorgeous and the finish is glassy glossy. I have purchased several of the tile boxes as gifts over the years, and I just purchased a bunch of tiles for myself to hang on the wall. I have this little fantasy of one day tiling a whole wall in LP labels.

Cafe Press is a print on demand shop, you can design your own items. I have given the tile boxes to people with pix of their pets or kids on them, and they use them to store little keepsakes....like kitty whiskers, baby's first lost tooth, things like that. It's a great gift idea. People love it when they get a gift with something of themself on it. heh.

Oh, Bumbob, the tote bags are exceptional quality. I bought one with the Bubblegum Robot design on it almost 2 years ago and it's still going strong. Great bag. I think I am going to buy another with the ADDICT design.

And, people, if you have a suggestion for a shirt, please fire away. I had meant to do a lot more of these and just got too busy to focus on it, but I do want to design more. There are restrictions on which label images I can use, because shirts require a different and more expensive license than the labels, so, some I can do, and some I can't, but suggestions are definitely welcomed.

LOVE IT! WANT WANT WANT!!!!

Would love to see some of Lisa Iris' designs on some shirts! Like the Mermaids label.....love that one!

Edited by Dolly

I love it!! Is there a way of making it a scratch and sniff shirt with the scent of your choice? :abfx: