New Here from NYC --Already luv my first Purchase

LuvLyfe

Hey Guys! :001_302:

Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am normally shy when it comes to forums but I just got my first order this week and woowwwww...right off the back I got hits!

The first one I have tried out has been Who's that Lady! Truly great stuff!

Looking forward to trying out the rest!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!! :):D:D

Your gonna have an awesome time here! Don't forget to check out the monthly scrubs! They are AMAZING! :D:D:D

Hey Guys! :D

Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am normally shy when it comes to forums but I just got my first order this week and woowwwww...right off the back I got hits!

The first one I have tried out has been Who's that Lady! Truly great stuff!

Looking forward to trying out the rest!

Yes it is :)

:D

Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome! You guys ARE amazing! I can't wait to share my phero experiences with everybody..already things have gotten crazzzyy since using them :)

welcome to the Forum! Pheros are so amazing and you are going to be having an ab fab time the more you try! Happy to hear you already are having a riot of a time!

welcome to the Forum! Pheros are so amazing and you are going to be having an ab fab time the more you try! Happy to hear you already are having a riot of a time!

I really am....and it is only going to get worse lol

My next purchase is true confessions and popularity potion...I can not wait to share with everyone the intriguing scenarios I find myself in with these one..

Wait!! Is there a way I can put these two together as one awesome potion or is there a perfume already made that has these two in it???? If so, I need it!! LMAO 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

I really am....and it is only going to get worse lol ... My next purchase is true confessions and popularity potion...I can not wait to share with everyone the intriguing scenarios I find myself in with these one... Wait!! Is there a way I can put these two together as one awesome potion or is there a perfume already made that has these two in it???? If so, I need it!! LMAO

HEEHEE :lol: I hav been doing crazy shopping since i joined LP! :)

I know it sounds like a cool idea to combine the two but I think the pheros may cancel each other out!! Here's a comment from Tyvey awhile back... Hope this helps!!! :):):clapW2: Can;t wait to hear stories from you!!! :)

"The obvious trouble with using more than 1 phero at a time is that you have no idea which one is having what effect.

Also, most blends (cougar, h&s, th, b2 etc) are specifically formulated for specific effect when used alone (as the only phero), so not only will combining them not necessarily "magnify" any given desired effect but they could very well cancel each other out or worse. That's why I personally leave the combining to the experts who made the blends smile.gif

And I for one *would* be concerned about ODing other people because it can put them in a bad mood (a-nol excess can make people grumpy and headachey) and/or make them feel negatively toward you (or, eg, cops OD makes you invisible; some combos or ODs make some people really aggressive or hostile). "

Edited by bumbob

• 1 month later...

@ Bumbob: Thank you a million times for that info. Of course being overly excited, I still slathered on everything and wonder why I didnt see any results (silly me!) Now, I have finally calm my overly-eager self down and can now test one fragrance at a time (well until my next purchase lol)

@Potion Master: OMG..Thank you so much for the welcoming! It is truly appreciated!

@Cheshire Kitten: I have slowly but surely started to write about my experiences. This weekend is suppose to be crazy (bdays and gatherings), so I will definitely have something to tell you guys

@Invidiana: Thanks for the welcome! Very cool to see there are some New Yorkers her (even if you are not from NY...still have lots of love for you )

@ElizabethOSP: Howdy!! Thank you for the welcome greeting! I truly appreciate you taking the time to welcome me here...means a lot to me!

Your welcome! :) heehee.. it's so fun to try all the fragrance out when you receive them!!! I love the excitement!!! ^_^:D:D

@perfumesniffer: Thank u so much!

@bumbob: OMG! It really is so much fun! But if I want a certain guy to stop being all nervous and quiet around me and start being "super into" me (dancing, talking, hugging, etc.) at this party Im going to this weekend, which pheromone (s) do u think i should use?

The pheros do react a little differently on different people's body chemistry, but...how about Garland & Lace 3 (or Lace phero), Who's that Lady (or some Popularity Potion phero), or Cuddle Bunny? And Cougar works great for me too, but I *am* a "Woman of a Certain Age." :lol:

Oh! How about Super Sexy for Women?

Gonna chime in here. You want a nervous and quiet guy to relax, have fun and talk (assuming causal talk), I'll probably go with LAM or some thing with alpha-nol such as Flying Potion, Happy Water. Depending on how old you are, you might want to add a little dab of cops if you want the sexy vibes. Maybe if the rest of the party-goers lighten up, your guy will also relax and slip into his usual self ......

Seriously...you guys are amazing!! Thank you sooo much for your help, ElizabethOSP & JOC!

At the moment, I have The Detective and the Dame, Who's That Lady, Mara's Rocket Fuel, Compromising Positions, True Confessions and Treasured Hearts in my possession. The funny thing is the rest of the party-goers (my friends) are wild...I never have to worry about them..they are always ready to "attack" me with random kisses, hugs, dancing/grinding lol (sometimes I have to run away from them to get a break). But he is different, super reserve which always perplex me because he is friends with my Krazy friends lol

Anyway, how much should I wear of my winning combo (probably going to be Detective & Dame and/or Mara's Rocket Fuel) and where should I wear it for it to be "effective"on him in a hot, crowded club?

The funny thing is the rest of the party-goers (my friends) are wild... But he is different, super reserve which always perplex me because he is friends with my Krazy friends lol

Anyway, how much should I wear of my winning combo (probably going to be Detective & Dame and/or Mara's Rocket Fuel) and where should I wear it for it to be "effective"on him in a hot, crowded club?

Hmmm, that's funny. Will have to find out why he's super reserve.

As for how much and where to wear your winning combo. I tend to use PM's lolipop method when applying the scent. Draw a line from my collar bone to my belly button, go around it then back up again. Then I'll pat the oil gently with my wrist and spread some of the oil on the back of my neck. I usually wear my clothes before the oil gets absorbed. The hot and crowded club and your body heat should heat up the oil all through the night.

If you're wearing a short skin, you can dab a little perfume at the back of your knees.

I love to apply some perfume on the back of my hands and on my hair. But it is not recommended to apply MRF BI on your hair of course! Have fun and let us know what happened, okay?

But if I want a certain guy to stop being all nervous and quiet around me and start being "super into" me (dancing, talking, hugging, etc.) at this party Im going to this weekend, which pheromone (s) do u think i should use?

Any chance he is nervous and quiet because he likes you :(

From what you have ,I would suggest the one with Popularity Potion in it...MRF has Blatant Invitation in it <unless it is the original>...is that the vibe you want to project ? It might make him even more nervous :clapW2:

Hey guys!

Ok so here's what happen last night.

Everything was great! Friends were happy to see me. They complimented me on everything from, my hair, outfit, smell (wink wink). I decided to wear WTL and Detective and Dame. I got a few numbers and made some new friends.

So what about the special guy? Well he seem to not be affected at all :surprised: ! He didnt say anything to me the whole time. No hi or bye (when he left early)! Regardless I had a great time!

@Calii (love ur name): it might be possibe that he does like me but he does a great job making me think otherwise lol! I tend to have this problem with guys unfortunately. I adore "good guys" but this seems to happen all the time with them (the frustration of their non-acting, super duper cautious behavior). The only time I do get any reation is when I do where cops, the only issue is I can't handle the response sometimes lol.