Unscented True Confessions (oil)

BAM

Rocket Fuel with BI

Occo White

Unscented Popularity Potion

Unscented Treasured Hearts

I am interested in:

Unscented Cuddle Bunny

Unscented Heart and Soul (will this be back in stock soon)?

LAM (in brown sugar, maybe?)

Unscented Sexology

Unscented Blatant Invitation

Blushing Milkmaid

OCCO red and gold

I know, LP. You are going to break my bank. I used Androtics Direct (Instant Honesty and Instant Sexiness :001_302:, but I'm not a fan of their Neroli (or any of the scents, really), and I love the variety here so much <3

I'm guessing BAM is like Instant Sexiness B and True Confession is like Instant Honesty.

I'm guessing BAM is like Instant Sexiness B

It was developed as a variant of LAM! so I don't know if the actual purpose was to mimic any other blend out there.

I have spent more money here than I ever expected to, it is really addicting!

Have to agree with this statement! Can you imagine you're hearing this from someone who dislikes shopping? I shop twice a year for my kids, spring and autum, to ensure they have proper clothes for the next season. As for myself, I bought some clothes when I first came 8 winters ago! The rest of my wardrobe are mainly what I brought/shipped along, no doubt, I did add a couple of pieces here and there when I return home, 5 pieces of winterwear and a number of pairs of boots in the last 3 years!

With LP, I'm shopping continuously!

BTW, I love OCCO White and OCCO Red.

Edited by JOC

The description for OCCO Red makes me want to die and go to heaven. I REALLY want it!

Should I get it in the spray or oil? Decisions, decisions!!!!

OCCO Red in oil, it's very concentrate & has great throw. An alcohol base may be over kill for this blend.

LP Red, OCCO Red and Rocket Fuel are some of my absolute favorites; I don't ever want to go without any of them!

• 2 weeks later...
It was developed as a variant of LAM! so I don't know if the actual purpose was to mimic any other blend out there.

Oh, I meant that I think if we were looking for a similar product, I mean. I didn't mean to imply that LP was trying to copy AD or vice-versa- it's simply that phermone companies seem to make a blend with similar purposes, so if you liked X at one company, you may like Y by this company sort of thing.

AD's IS/a or b doesn't contain any copulins, though. I don't know if they used to, so I always felt like it was more of a social phermone than a sexual one.

Oh, I meant that I think if we were looking for a similar product, I mean. I didn't mean to imply that LP was trying to copy AD or vice-versa- it's simply that phermone companies seem to make a blend with similar purposes, so if you liked X at one company, you may like Y by this company sort of thing.

AD's IS/a or b doesn't contain any copulins, though. I don't know if they used to, so I always felt like it was more of a social phermone than a sexual one.

If you are looking for a similar VIBE to IS/B, try Lace......it is KIND OF like IS/B, but better......Leather is a similar vibe to IS/A, but also BETTER......

If you are looking for a similar VIBE to IS/B, try Lace......it is KIND OF like IS/B, but better......Leather is a similar vibe to IS/A, but also BETTER......

I am going to the post office to pick up my order. It has LACE in it as well as LAM, BI, Sexology and CB! (I know, I'm packing em in).

I am going to the post office to pick up my order. It has LACE in it as well as LAM, BI, Sexology and CB! (I know, I'm packing em in).

Have fun with your smellies and don't forget to post your reports!