Buildup...?

kittenkat

Third day of wearing Mara's Rocket Fuel... something went wrong ;(

Day 1 and day 2, I loved, loved, loved it... the sugary yumminess lasted and lasted.

Day 3... I started smelling bitterness- in fact, a lot of bitterness.

Is it maybe that the scent from the previous day isn't washing off completely? Is it possible to get buildup??? I shower every day, so could it be that my soap isn't washing off the 'mones? I'm used to alcohol based sprays, and I've never used anything with copulins before.

There's not that much cops in this. You really couldn't get a pheromone buildup after only a couple of days. It's most likely something you ate, believe it or not. There's probably other things too, but I notice that garlic and onions can sweat out of a person's skin, and significantly change how a perfume wears on them. Chemical changes in your skin such as foods you eat and time of month will alter how a perfume smells on you - especially a perfume without any chemical stabilizers, like ours. Give it a few days to a week and try again.

From what I understand, cops do not build up on skin, but they can build up on hair. Users report that applying cops to your hair is a bad idea - they require your skin chemistry to 'calm down', otherwise they keep that JUST APPLIED kind of SMELL - and it can take a few shampoos to get them out of your hair.

I have not experienced 'pheromone build-up', personally. I have seen discussions on the matter, which seem to target AndrosteNone, (is that right?), but I have not experienced this myself so perhaps others will chime in.

Coffee soap should work. (I'm about to make another batch.) Dr Bronner's Organic Liquid Peppermint Soap is a great cleansing product, it's available at Trader Joe's or online here: http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/LS.htm.

As for hair, clarifying shampoo will remove everything, including your hair color if you dye it. Dr. Bronner's liq soap can be used for hair too, but you need to use a deep conditioner afterward, it really strips everything and makes you feel really clean, but moisturize hair or body after.

From what I understand, cops do not build up on skin, but they can build up on hair. Users report that applying cops to your hair is a bad idea - they require your skin chemistry to 'calm down', otherwise they keep that JUST APPLIED kind of SMELL - and it can take a few shampoos to get them out of your hair.

I have not experienced 'pheromone build-up', personally. I have seen discussions on the matter, which seem to target AndrosteNone, (is that right?), but I have not experienced this myself so perhaps others will chime in.

Coffee soap should work. (I'm about to make another batch.) Dr Bronner's Organic Liquid Peppermint Soap is a great cleansing product, it's available at Trader Joe's or online here: http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/LS.htm.

As for hair, clarifying shampoo will remove everything, including your hair color if you dye it. Dr. Bronner's liq soap can be used for hair too, but you need to use a deep conditioner afterward, it really strips everything and makes you feel really clean, but moisturize hair or body after.

Yes, some pheros can buildup......A-none is one of the ones that builds up easily....coincidentally, it is also one of the easiest to OD on......but I have never had the buildup issue myself. PLEASE do NOT put cops in your hair.....you will still be able to smell them after you wash.....you will smell like a big coochy-head, literally.