Sweet Valentine

Faelynn V

Our *Sweet Valentine* fragrance contains the delightful ingredients of fluffy, light, sweet cake ~ butter, sugar, vanilla, and meringue ~ with the pinkest of fairy floss and Sweet Pea ~ the most adorably innocent of flora.

I purchased a sample of this from someone's sales post - I'm intrigued by any fragrance claiming to smell like cake (mmmm cake...)

In the vial it smelled VERY similar to the original LP and I thought it might have been mislabeled! Upon putting it on my skin, it definitely was not LP.. it's sweet, has a tad of a burnt sugar smell to it - not as foody as the description leads you to believe; more of a sugary floral. I would really love it if the sweet pea didn't come in and ruin the show (Sweet Pea is my nemisis). I guess I was hoping it wouldn't be so dominant, but it's definitely there.

Overall, a very sweet scent perfect for valentine's day!

I am loving this one, Its sweet and girly. I got alot of complements wearing this.

I have been on leave from work due to surgery on my knee and I stopped in to drop off some paper work and the office staff told me they knew the minute I entered the building because of the heavenly smell. I get that alot when wearing LP scents they are so unique that people know your there before they even see you LOL

Tisha

I am loving this one, Its sweet and girly. I got alot of complements wearing this.

I have been on leave from work due to surgery on my knee and I stopped in to drop off some paper work and the office staff told me they knew the minute I entered the building because of the heavenly smell. I get that alot when wearing LP scents they are so unique that people know your there before they even see you LOL

Tisha

I gave a sample of this to my eldest daughter and she is getting the same response from her patients and fellow nursing staff! This one is lovely!

• 4 months later...

This is indeed an innocent scent. It is incredibly light with gentle hints of floral weaved with just a tad of chocolate. The chocolate is very subtle but smells like the real deal. Nothing metallic or artificial is detected here. A perfect scent for those who want a delicate and pretty oil. The name Sweet Valentine is just perfect for this oil.

• 1 month later...

This is definately girly. smells like somesort of dessert sweet (I don't remember what it it though, but makes me feel like I'm back into my elementary school days) but when the sweet peas come out it makes the parfum more sophisticated.

This is very innocent yet a soft scent. Makes me feel like a baby at times too!

omg omg...

Are LP scents really magical?! wth?! lol! I don't believe in stuff like this...but omg...I'm in shock, it's totally weird!

Today, I went shopping for clothes in a rush since I , (I wore no makeup, ripped jeans, loose t-shirt = very shaggy, and believe me, I looked horribly not attractive and blended well with crowd)

Okay, a really hott guy passes by me (I'm trying to hide myself), takes a full turn at 360, takes a glance as he's walking...keeps looking back!

lol, I dunno if it's a crush, but that kinda shocked me!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got to try this one today and it is very nice. At first it was super light but as it drys down it gets like a fluffy warm sugar scents like the smell when cotton candy is getting made mixed with powdered sugar. I want to lick my arm or eat some fluffy white cotton candy . This will be great to layer with my other pink scents and to go to sleep so that when I wake up I feel all warm and happy.

Nom NOm NOM :D

I finished this bottle (it was so nice! but you know me...I always want to try on something different every time so I keep changing to the next new thing unless I'm bonkers for ti!)

But this one was wonderful! In the vial it smelled like rich creme or even vanilla creamy yogurt. But on my skin, it smells more sugary-meringue, the vanilla is somewhere there but it's blended well, and I get more of the sweet peas (I love it when the sweetness is toned down by a floral, it's just so fricken beautiful!)!

Overall, I would recommend every girlie girl try one!

Edited by esmeralda

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this because I am very sad LP Pink is no longer with us..... I am happy to say it's very similar! It has quite a bit of cotton candy in it. The Sweet Pea is very prominent. I do smell a little cake and vanilla in the background.

This is truly lovely. It somehow manges to not be cloying and sickeningly sweet. It's very well blended and also has a "cool" sweet smell. I think the "cool" is what makes it smell innocent. I reminded me a little girls birthday party. Everything pretty and nice.

I really do like this. It is a great replacement for LP Pink. They are both similar enough.

• 1 month later...
I bought this because I am very sad LP Pink is no longer with us..... I am happy to say it's very similar! It has quite a bit of cotton candy in it. The Sweet Pea is very prominent. I do smell a little cake and vanilla in the background.

This is truly lovely. It somehow manges to not be cloying and sickeningly sweet. It's very well blended and also has a "cool" sweet smell. I think the "cool" is what makes it smell innocent. I reminded me a little girls birthday party. Everything pretty and nice.

I really do like this. It is a great replacement for LP Pink. They are both similar enough.

An update on Sweet Valentine. I love it and am considering a big bottle. I have a big collection as I hoard, if I didn't I would have bought one already.

The more I wear this, the more I love it. It would be great during the summer. Right now though I am wearing it in the fall and it's great now too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 1 year later...

Now Sweet Valentine might not be what someone might think of a vamp like me wearing, but I love this one! It really does come out like angel food cake, cotton candy and a background of soft, blushing sweet pea. It's a fluffy pink cloud of yumminess :) Hey, even demons have a sweet side!

Edited by Invidiana

I had this one. It was too innocent for me. Vaguely, I was reminded of conversation hearts. I gave this to Sugar's 12 yr. old daughter, very age appropriate & perfect for her :w00t: