New Releases for JANUARY 2011

So if I want to order the full-sized set, do I just order the set of 10 new releases for $199.95? Which ones will be included in the set?

The ten for women. But if you wanted to swap out one of those for one of the men's blends, that's fine too. Both of the men's blends are really more on the androgynous side of masculine, and I think many females will enjoy wearing them. The one's labeled for men are The Hunter & The Woodland Nymph, and The Masked Man. The Sinner and the Saint is good for both sexes, and the rest are feminine.

In the description for the Masked Man, the word "gentile" should be "gentle". A gentile is a religious term meaning a non-Jew.

:) Good catch, Tezza, thanks for pointing that out. Actually, the word we were going for was "genteel", as in well-bred, refined, polite. Corrected, thanks!!! :)

:) Good catch, Tezza, thanks for pointing that out. Actually, the word we were going for was "genteel", as in well-bred, refined, polite. Corrected, thanks!!! :)

Oh lord...*facepalm* LOL, well at least I warned you this time there might be gaffes!

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like them! I was trying for a little bit of everything this time: some humor, some melodrama, some romance, some mysticism, and so forth.

Edited by luna65

Sheesh,I had problems staying online last night and did not get to order until this am...just got to read all the stories,hmmmf,would have ordered more LOL

Just a few notes,but first ...Special Delivery..."I am hopeless to resist your literate charms" :)

Cops & Robbers

oh my god, is that a nightstick or are you happy to see me?"

"I believe that's my line, sir." ... now that is an up Luna's alley visual :001_302:

Detective & The Dame...perfect cadence :) ...Please," she said, "I need you, and if you want more than money you can have that TOO ." :lol:

Masked Man...ack...these are all leavng me wanting more...I know,I know, that is the intent <sigh>

The Pirate...

"You're leaving, just like that?" :)

The Prince & the Showgirl...diamonds are still a girl's best friends...hee

Sinner & Saint ...first,runs to google for peccancy :blush: ...then back to just indulge in this one...ohhhh yum,YAIS :icecream:

Thanks you...

Sinner & Saint ...first,runs to google for peccancy :001_302: ...then back to just indulge in this one...ohhhh yum,YAIS :lol:

Yeah, I had to go to Dictionary.com on that word too! LOL! And I said to John just yesterday, "it's such a pleasure that I never have to proof Luna's work, tho she sometimes sends me racing for a dictionary!" So, I think I jinxed her perfect record by saying that, ref: Tezza's catch above. :blush:

will read Luna's writtings w/a huge cup of Starbuck's coffee tomorrow morning, her works need to be savored.

eta: The Detective & The Dame was narrated by Humphrey Bogart (in my imagination, heh), Luna ? when's the "book" available ?

You TALENT moves me, as ALWAYS....Very Nicely done Dear !

Edited by liz

Sinner & Saint ...first,runs to google for peccancy :001_302: ...then back to just indulge in this one...ohhhh yum,YAIS :lol:

Thanks you...

:blush: Me too!!! And like everyone else is saying: Great write-ups, Luna!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

So many of them are absolute must haves, I will have to evaluate the finances and see what I can do. Cops and robbers reminds me of a little story I wrote to the hubbs before we were married... :001_302: We never did get round to playing that one?

The concepts and the ingredients are brilliant, and Luna's descriptions are the icing on the cake!

More about "Upstairs, Downstairs"....

I have limited means to describe a scent via keywords in the Perfumerie section. Sometimes the descriptors just don't cover the feeling of what a scent means to me, so I wanted to add this here...

Picture an opulent bedroom, with tall, tall windows, open to let in the sunshine and the breeze, which gently blows the sheer white linen drapes. The upstairs maid is dressing the bed with fresh, minty-cool white cotton sheets, shaking them out, and they catch the breeze from the windows for a moment and sail......you walk past the door, and are mesmerized by the sight and the fragrance carried to you in the air: the scent of clean, fresh linen, mixed with sunshine, and the scent of this beautiful girl. That's what this perfume evokes to me.

This is a beautifully fresh scent of girl...plus, may be the perfect, most opulent scent for a linen spray you have ever experienced. Lavender walks that line...especially expensive Lavender. And this is. Seven of them. Even if you are not a floral fan, this scent quite stands on its own...doesn't feel like a floral, but feels like fresh, clean, happy, newness.

MUST post!!!!!! MUST!!!!

:blush:

I think the original story is boxed up with all of my other letters he has kept... I don't know if I could post it - it is very cheeky. :001_302: It was one of those, I haven't seen you for 4 months my hormones are doing cartwheels and I just need to express how much I miss/want you stories.

Maybe I should see about getting my own journal space...?

This is a beautifully fresh scent of girl...plus, may be the perfect, most opulent scent for a linen spray you have ever experienced. Lavender walks that line...especially expensive Lavender. And this is. Seven of them. Even if you are not a floral fan, this scent quite stands on its own...doesn't feel like a floral, but feels like fresh, clean, happy, newness.

Poton master!! Your description is tempting me to get a sample of THIS!!!! Will i be able to buy a sample of this now and add to the order i placed yesterday? please let me know! Thankyou!!! :001_302::):blush:

Awww shucks now, y'all. :love:

I'm glad you all enjoyed them. When Mara and I first talked about the concept my thought was Oh I'm going to have to rein myself in! Quince actually didn't think I could do it...he lost that bet (and he will pay :666: ).

I've written a cop fetish story (it's actually posted on my AFF page) but since this was a lady cop I decided to do something funny for Cops & Robbers...but it was also based on various of Q's misadventures with the Highway Patrol (he's a speed demon and I don't think he can go to traffic school anymore because he's used up his allotment for the next decade!). He says it took him a few years living here to realize he was supposed to act surprised when the cop tells him how fast he was going. :lol:

The text from Sinner/Saint was derived from a work-in-progress I have called "Pomegranate and the Mirror Saint." The term "mirror saint" means "sinner." It's what I would term a metaphysical romance, a quest story regarding what it means to experience agape.

Special Delivery is inspired by the notion of long-distance romance (something both Mara and I are familiar with) but also the romance of communicating in what would be considered old-fashioned methods. Q and I talk every day, for example, but at least once a week or so I'll write him either a letter or make him a card and send it to him, and he sends me letters in kind (though not as often) but the effort we put into writing letters or cards these days makes them more valuable in a way, even if they're not as expedient.

Wolf/Shepardess was one where I was really tempted to be myself, as it were, but I'll save that for another iteration of "Heard You Cry Wolf," I suppose.

I love noir fiction and so it was easy (and fun) for me to write Detective/Dame in that "voice."

These were all fun, actually, and I'm so happy to make Da Mara happy! :wub;

Edited by luna65

Is there an LP scent she already has and likes? Because you could always order her a bottle of that boosted with SS4W, or a beta spray. Or get a sample of The Detective & the Dame. Sometimes it's best to try a pheromone mix in a fragrance, and if you get the results you like, then go for an unscented bottle to use however you like (i.e. with a cover fragrance or adding it into other fragrances).

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to get her both, unscented and the Dame one. She'll have best of both.

Forgot to ask, when you wrote that she can add unscented to a scent, you mean in a separate bottle? She has a few scents she likes, sample sizes.

Edited by A Jay

• 2 weeks later...