Luscious Smelling Wax Melts & Party Melts

MARA !!! a set of EACH PLEASE !! Iced Gingerbread w/Alpha Andro, Winter Woody and Sug'd Resins w/Open Windows PLEASE !!

sorry....but I'm at work all day and can't sneak a peak during the day till I get home :Hug_emoticon: I just saw this ! hope it's not too late, lmk

I mean Sug'd Resins w/TRANQUILITY !! (afraid to edit)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still afraid to edit....did I do this correctly ? was I supposed to fill my name in or order by post ? will the "lippies" be available soon too ?

If still available may I please have:

sets

LP Orginial-non phero-5.00

Spa Mint w/ focous potion-8.00

Floral Romance w/ treasured hearts-8.00

Total = 21.00

Thank You for working so hard on your BDay!!!!

May I have..

Set:

ICED GINGERBREAD (no pheros)

LOVE POTION: ORIGINAL (no pheros)

SPA MINT w/ FOCUS POTION

SPA MINT w/ TRANQUILITY POTION

SUGARED RESINS w/TRANQUILITY POTION Ooops, this one is gone!

Individual wax melts:

ROSE COOKIES w/ B2 x2

LOVE POTION: BLACK w/ PERFECT MATCH

FLORAL ROMANCE w/ TREASURED HEARTS

SUMMER LOVE SENSATION w/ ALPHA-NOL

UN for Men w/ TEDDY BB

COTTON CANDY w/ POPULARITY POTION

Thank you!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I nearly missed this!!!!!! :Hug_emoticon::o:O I"M INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! ;)

Please can i have a MIX SET??? is it possible to put different scents together? I just want to try all of them :):):) Please let me know!!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Special delivery Sorry, all gone! Choose another?

- LP : black

- Rose cookie with B2

- LP: original + OW This one is all gone too!

- Spa Mint + Focus

- Summer love senstation + Alpha Oh, noes!

- Floral Romance w/ treasured hearts

for my 7th individual melt in my mix-and-match (to replace the all-gone LP Original, sniff), I'll take the last Floral Romance w/TH plzzzz?

ETA: -- summing up for your convenience & my confirmation, esp what with piling on the CAKE BATTER NOM:

- 1 nonphero iced gbread set = $5 (b/c nonphero)

- 1 mix-match set = $8 (b/c all pheros):

2- ROSE COOKIES w/ B2

1- floral romance w/th (subbed for lp:original)

2- LOVE POTION: ORIGINAL w/ OPEN WINDOWS

1- SUMMER LOVE SENSATION w/ ALPHA-NOL

1- ZIPPITY DOO DAH - W/ ALPHA-NOL

- shipping x 2 sets = $3

TOTAL: $16 ?

Edited by tyvey
Thanks, Tyvey!

SUGARED RESINS w/TRANQUILITY POTION Ooops, this one is gone!

Oh Noes! So sad!!

Can I have another set of Winter Woody and individual wax melts of Spa Mint w/ Focus Potion x2, Nox w/ True Confessions x3, Cotton Candy w/ Popularity Potion, and UN for Men w/ Teddy BB?

Edited by Potion Master
Ok, so that's Winter Woody instead of Sugared Resins (You would like LP BLACK! - but no pheros), and then a SECOND mixed bag, right?

Yes, a second mixed bag!

If you think I would like LP Black, then another set of LP Black for me then? :D

So just to sum it up, I have..

Set:

Winter Woody (no pheros)

LP Black (no pheeros)

SPA MINT w/ FOCUS POTION

Individual wax melts:

ROSE COOKIES w/ B2 x2

UN for Men w/ TEDDY BB x2

COTTON CANDY w/ POPULARITY POTION x2

Spa Mint w/ Focus Potion x2

Nox w/ True Confessions x3

I hope I am not confusing you. Thank you!

Yes, a second mixed bag!

If you think I would like LP Black, then another set of LP Black for me then? :D

So just to sum it up, I have..

Set:

Winter Woody (no pheros)

LP Black (no pheeros)

SPA MINT w/ FOCUS POTION

Individual wax melts:

ROSE COOKIES w/ B2 x2

UN for Men w/ TEDDY BB x2

COTTON CANDY w/ POPULARITY POTION x2

Spa Mint w/ Focus Potion x2

Nox w/ True Confessions x3

I hope I am not confusing you. Thank you!

Well, I think you would like LP Black if you think you would like Sugared Resins. It's sweeter and not quite as dark as the Resin blend, but it's reeeeallly rich and delicious and resiny. I love them both. In fact, it was tough for me not to just steal all of these for myself. heh.

Here's the renew list:

Please can i have

- SPA MINT + FOCUS x2

- Rose cookie with B2 x2

-Floral Roman w/ Treasured hearts

- LP: Original

- LP: Black

How much will this lot be including postage? Thankyou very much!!!!!!!! :lol2::D:D YOUR A STARRRRRRRR!!!!! :clapW2:

For those who have been waiting for the Nommy Butterstuff to complete their order, I have posted here:

RESERVE YOU BUTTERSTUFF - CLICK HERE! :OUE9E4~111:

I made two scented and one flavored and they are FAB!

I'll give everyone a chance to grab what they want from there and then invoice.

Thanks everyone!

xoxoxox

M

All weekend, I burned my Sugared Resins with Tranquility Potion wax melts, and I am now convinced that this is THE WAY to experience the Tranquility Potion phero blend. Diffusing it all over the house was just fabulous - I could feel a considerable difference in how I felt. :)

i am placing an order on friday. can i combine my invoice for the melts with my order or do i have to do them separately?

I would prefer that we do it all together if you don't mind, because it saves us on repeated paypal fees. When you are ready, let me know what you want to add to your invoice and I will amend it for you, k? Or, you can tell me now if you already know, and just pay it when you are ready.

Just FYI, I have put the melts into the box with your previous items - for which we are still awaiting a couple of clearances from PP.

Thank you for asking!

:)

Invoiced/completed thus far - just my list, to help keep me sane and organized.

Luna

Ail

Liz

Ravenwing

Iz paed !! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

phew....just in time too, on my last few drops of Yule Snuggle simmering oil !!

ps: MARA....YOU'RE THE BEST !!

Edited by liz

Invoiced/completed thus far - just my list, to help keep me sane and organized.

Luna - shipped

Ail - shipped

Liz - shipped

Ravenwing

Tyvey - shipped

GoddessLynne - shipped

Beccah - shipped

July Girl - shipped

Dimitra

TDN44

Fawn

Calii - shipped

Therapy Girl - shipped

Honeybee - shipped

Rosebud - shipped

KBlazin

Two Mittens

ElizabethOSP - shipped

Katz, waiting on yours per your note - LMK when you're ready!

Bumbob, waiting on yours to ship along with your next order.

Thank you everyone!

HUGZ!!!

Paid :) ...and thank you soooo much for the Nommy lip sample,now I can see if the cinnamon will work for me <eating it gives me cold sores,if I am not real careful :lol: >

Caliihappyhappy :lolipop:

Just a note to let you know Potion Master I will pay you tomorrow. I have debit card so I'll have to load it...A friend will do this tomorrow and payment will be completed tomorrow afternoon (Greek local time) as it takes almost 8 hours for the transaction to be completed...Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry for the inconvenience..

Potion Master, please can you save these amazing wax melts till my coming month order :D I'm not in a rush to have them :yeahthat: Thankyou very much!!! :):):)

My place smells like G&Lv2 right now (courtesy of iced gingerbread melt) and I could faint it's so lovely. How did I ever live without an oil/tart warmer?

THANK YOU MARA for teh crazy fast shipping and beauuuuutiful smellies and extras!!!!

My place smells like G&Lv2 right now (courtesy of iced gingerbread melt) and I could faint it's so lovely. How did I ever live without an oil/tart warmer?

THANK YOU MARA for teh crazy fast shipping and beauuuuutiful smellies and extras!!!!

Yay, glad you got them already! Anyone else try yet?

Tyvey, Are you using the electric warmer or a candle-powered warmer? My electric warmer doesn't get hot enough for the waxes!...doesn't even melt them all the way, but with a candle-powered warmer it works perfectly - tons of scent in the air.

Tyvey, Are you using the electric warmer or a candle-powered warmer? My electric warmer doesn't get hot enough for the waxes!...doesn't even melt them all the way, but with a candle-powered warmer it works perfectly - tons of scent in the air.

I tried the Winter Woody, it was FFFFFFAAAAABBBBBBUUULLOOOUUUSS !!

tonight....Iced Gingerbread w/anol :)

NICE JOB Mara !!

Edited by liz

Uh-oh...I do not have a warmer yet but was going to go electric...Tyvey, do you have the one from LPMP ? ...would you do me a favor and check what the wattage is :)

GAHHHH on the Iced Gingerbread scent,cannot wait to try mine...hell I might improvise something :)

Mine could come today it was in Phoenix already yesterday :jumpforjoy:

Edited by Calii

I'm using the electric warmer I just bought in same order from LPMP and it works just fine - the melt melted slowly and now there is a perfumey pool of deliciousness. Sorry calii but wattage info is nowhere to be found in / on box or device :)

I'm trying one of the Special Delivery ones...omg it's like I'm living inside a chocolate-covered cherry! I have a candle warmer and it melted within two minutes or so...faboo! Plus, they smell great even cold, which is the mark of a well-scented melt/tart (and these are cute little flowers!).

Nooo, careful how you improvise!!!

Just FYI: Wax cannot be put directly on the stove - you have to use a double boiler, because it can scorch and flame.

Calii, you can find the candle-powered ceramic ones everywhere, really inexpensive too. Please check your local shops before improvising.

Please not to be worrying da Mawa! :)

Can we just put LPs directly on the warmers too? I have a few sniffies that go funny on my skin, but I love the scent... - as long as it doesn't have tons of cinnamon? Forgive the tj.

Totally, we do that all the time. When we put them in the warmer, we put 50% perfume/ 50% DPG oil (cut - you can use any unscented oil or even water), but you can use it full strength too...it's just an expensive treat that way.

I've done that without apparent issue, but Da Mawa will know better, of course. ;)

When I was researching on the web, I came across all these candle makers talking about how they had made early mistakes not using a double boiler...scorching and flame ups, etc...