:hi215:

Hi, LovePoition folks!))

I need an advice, because I'm new here and it's relly difficult for me to select only some of these great smells. I would love to try all poitions... Sometimes this dream would become true, I hope))

I was determined to order Mara's Rocket Fuel when I came here (I've read lots of excited comments on this fragrance), but it is not availible now.(

So I would love to find and order:

1. something that smells like Rocket Fuel

2. something that is pure, fresh, angelic, light :w00t:

that smells like freshly washed clothes and purity again...

hmm, it's difficult to describe this scent - my boyfried smells so, but he says it isn't a parfume

3. something romantic for dates :love:

Any advices?

Thank you very much in advance :)

PS. Wow, I love the smiles attached to this forum!)))

This one is my favorite, :lion1: 'cause my friends call me... mm... it's a bit difficalt to translate from Russian... let it be "small lion" in first approximation. I have lionish curly hair. )))

Edited by Lain

Thank you, Luna! :w00t: I think, I found some fragrances to start... It was really difficult, 'cause they're so beautifully described, so I want everything! :)

And anothor question:

Does somebody know how long will it take to deliver them to Russia and which postal service is used? I've not found where to choose postal service (EMS post, DHL, smth else...).

Best,

Lain.

:love:

We use USPS, unless you would like to pay for a different service such as Fed Ex? We do not have DHL locally.

Not sure how long it would take because you are probably our first ever customer from Russia!!!! :w00t: so you will have to let us know! Some countries are quick, between 1 and 2 weeks, and some can take as long as 2 months!

HI LAIN or little lion!!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! :w00t:

Seems like we have similar LIKES! something that is pure, fresh, angelic, light that smells like freshly washed clothes and purity again...

Fresh: TEMPERANCE. It's my top FAV. It is clean, pure and slightly sweet on my skin :) Lovely :love:

Fresh: Pandamaniac, Frog (turns very powdery on my skin after awhile)

Angelic, light: LP silver, Denise's Misty White Orchid

Washed clothes scent: Babe in the woods, Soie et Fourre, give peas a chance

Romantic- cuddle bunny 2009 (i get great effects from my boyfriend with this on :lion1: lots of cuddly times :hi215:)

These are just my personal preference, you can order a sampler pack and email LP team about what kind of scent you prefer! They will pack the ones that suits you most! :) Hope this help! :)

Welcome to our forum,Lain,you have found the best place to be,and to the best company I have ever done business with :) As far as scent recomendations go,it is too much of a personal thing,I advise reading all the reviews and trying lots of samples...you will find sooo many to fall in love with...welcome to the addiction :w00t:

I have a full bottle of original Rocketfuel, I'll part with for $50 + shipping (my husband doesn't like it, :'-( ) Do you have PayPal in Russia?

Welcome to our forum,Lain,you have found the best place to be,and to the best company I have ever done business with :) As far as scent recomendations go,it is too much of a personal thing,I advise reading all the reviews and trying lots of samples...you will find sooo many to fall in love with...welcome to the addiction :D

:yeahthat: in all respects! especially re your question #3. But for #2, Cuddle Bunny 2009 jumped to mind - the most obvious choice to me. And, the Cuddle Bunny phero that it contains, makes men incredibly loving and snuggly and adoring.

ETA MRF *is* still available, as far as I can see?

http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/RocketFuel2/

If you want it with SS4W, you could buy it with "no pheros" and then add a SS4W boost under the first item here:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

Edited by tyvey

Hi and thanks for warm welcome and good recommendations! :)

Finally I made my mind up and completed my order with

Cuddle Bunny 2009 :D

and Sexology II spray. :yeahthat::love:

to Potion Master: Wow, I'm the first customer from Russia! How interesting! Of course I'll tell you about the duration of delivery and I'm going to write reviews on each fragrance (I hope my English is not too bad and you can read it without troubles :) ).

to bumbob: I am happy to have a forum-friend with similar likes :) One of the reasons why I finally decided to order Cuddle Bunny is your expirience, I'm sure I will love this scent. Other fragrances from your likes-list I've included in my wish-list.)) Thanks a lot! :)

to Calii: Yes, I feel it's lucky that I've found this forum and a lot of friendly people to share our scent addiction. :)

to ravenwing: Thank you, I think CBunny will be ideal for me :)

to goddesslynne, JOC: Hi! Nice to meet you :) Thanks for welcoming words))

to KrazyKat: I think about LP Red. :) Also included it in wish-list (ohh, this list is the biggest list in my life now!)

to Beccah1: I'll think about this interesting offer. But why do you sell the bottle for bigger price than on the LP site? Is it bigger than 1/3 fl.oz. or with extra-pheros in it? :)

to tyvey: Thanks! :) Hmm, I don't know why the button "Add to cart" is enabled for the Rocket Fuel, because when I try to push it I receive the message "We're sorry, but that item is out of stock. Please contact us to inquire about future availability." I think this button will be locked soon...

Yet again, thank you very much for all your help.

You made my day!

Best,

happy little lion :)

:lion1:

HI happy little lion :D Im looking forward to hear your stories with these scents on :):):yeahthat:

I am getting the "out of stock"on both the MRF now also! ...Lain,Beccah is asking 50 because that is the original MRF with the original Super Sexy For Woman and was in a "super boosted" strength :sock puppet shaking no ha:

• 4 weeks later...

About delivery to Russia.

The order was

• made on 8th Feb
  • shipped on 16th Feb
  • received on 4th March

So, only TWO WEEKS OF DELIVERY to Russia!!! I'm totally happy with this fact, because I expected month or even more.

---~~~---~~~

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MARA and LP TEAM! Your goodies and service are perfect! And thank you very much for your generous gifts: lots of sample vials! Next week I will try all of them and I'm sure I will find the fragrance that completely suits my personality.

I've already found one of the best-for-me-fragrances. I've fallen in love with Cuddle Bunny!!! After first sniff I immediately decided that I will order it again and again! (I hope Cuddle Bunny is not one of limited editions). Thanks for advice, ladies, I enjoy the scent of CB!

Yesterday there was a corporative party, we celebrated 8 March beforehand (Note: 8 March - International Women's Day. Despite the word "International", it seems that this holiday is only celebrated in Russia and former Soviet republics© ).

Your package came right before the party, and I wore Sexology II. This smell is too heavy for me and a bit unusual (I've never worn honey-based scents before, because I can't stand taste of honey), but people reacted very well. A friend of mine looked at me with big eyes and told me that I am beautiful and that sometimes he don't know why we are "only friends". Haha, it's really strange behavior, but we know WHY! :001_302: Phero blend in SexologyII is incredible STRONG!!

I'll post reviews on scents&pheros after some time. Woooohooo, time of field testing is coming! :wub:

I've already found one of the best-for-me-fragrances. I've fallen in love with Cuddle Bunny!!! After first sniff I immediately decided that I will order it again and again! (I hope Cuddle Bunny is not one of limited editions). Thanks for advice, ladies, I enjoy the scent of CB! I'll post reviews on scents&pheros after some time. Woooohooo, time of field testing is coming! :D

YAY! :lol::):) good to hear that ur having a great time testing the fragrance out! :10_small16::):) Looking forward to hear your stories :):):) The more you test the perfume from LP the more you will fal in love with! :):):) CB may be your best now but there will be more coming their way! :001_302::D:D ENjoy!!! :wub::D:D

Lain, can't wait to hear more from you. I have only lightly tested Sexology II on the back of my hand. Will have to test drive it one of these days!

Enjoy exploring!