Day after OCCO Hits

I spritz OCCO under my various blends of course I get noticed a bit more. But the next day.. WOW. Last night I had on OCCO, showered went to bed. I was at the grocery store this morning and the attention I got from the male employees was CRAZY :D . After having a late night I did not look great either. This is not the first time I have noticed stronger hits day after AND after a shower. Does anyone else here notice stronger attention or hits day after wearing OCCO?

Hm I haven't noticed this effect... might there have been some on your clothes (did you wear the same clothes), or maybe you did not superscrub the application points ? Or, maybe you are just hot :D

I LOVE your bunsters, btw. I want to bite their little foots.

We do walk around with a "shine" afterwards sometimes. Q says I always look "insufferably smug" after sex...funny, I'd say the same about him! :D

We do walk around with a "shine" afterwards sometimes. Q says I always look "insufferably smug" after sex...funny, I'd say the same about him! :D

"insufferably smug" interesting... Maybe there is something to that. I do get that burst of confidence in my stride and I dont care so much about what people think. maybe people do actually notice and maybe it comes across as sexy.

Was it the OCCO or a certain post-coital glow? :shocked:

I do get that burst of confidence in my stride and I dont care so much about what people think. maybe people do actually notice and maybe it comes across as sexy.

yes Yes YES !! it absolutely positively indubitably comes across as sexy :sock puppet shaking no ha: