New Release Questions

Dolly

Hey Mara and Danna.....I am quite interested in Flapper, but was just wondering what are the florals used in it? With my skin chemistry, I am kind of wary of florals in general, but am ok with some of them.....

Also, is Violitious deep like Dark Seductions, or does it have more of a "lavender" feeling to it?

Violitious is a lighter purple than Dark Seductions. You smell it, and the thought "purple" just springs into your head! But it's a sunnier, more mood elevating type of purple than in the down and dirty Dark Seductions.

Flapper...if you like Dragon Potion, or Fairy Massacre, there's a slightly similar vibe there in that it's slightly spicy and a little bit androgenous. The florals are watery spring-y blossoms, and the spicyness comes from a dark neroli, ginger and black pepper.

Will be getting the full descriptions up later today, sorry for the wait.

Flapper...if you like Dragon Potion, or Fairy Massacre, there's a slightly similar vibe there in that it's slightly spicy and a little bit androgenous. The florals are watery spring-y blossoms, and the spicyness comes from a dark neroli, ginger and black pepper.

Will be getting the full descriptions up later today, sorry for the wait.

Oh, Dear... even before I've purchased it (I'm waiting on the additives), I can tell my Flapper is going to be commandered by my beautiful Chloe-bear. She *loves* Dragon Potion....

And, we truly understand about the wait. You ladies put so much energy and time into not only the potions but also into the website; you are phenomenal! And, because of the beauty of the scents, we don't even notice the wait (at least, not *much*)

Is there anyway I could get a run down on the fertility ingredients of Egg?

Sure! Here are some of the ancient magical properties:

Marshmallow - aphrodisiac, cure for impotency in men, 'cleansing' for women post-period, once taken as a tonic to avoid disease.

Amber - fertility, luck, wealth - (which is a magical equivalent for health).

Sugar - love, lust, luck.

Corn - fertility, protection, luck.

Honey - seduction, binds your mate to your side.

Butter - as a milk product, a symbol of motherhood and nourishment for young.

Mmm, I love this one, it smells sooo delicious. Definitely for slathering!

Sounds yummy, but I don't need any fertility help..... :)

Edited by Dolly

Sounds yummy, but I don't need any fertility help..... :)

Fertility and Creativity are ONE, magically. So it's a 'creation' potion regardless. But, Dolly, while I personally adore the scent of this potion, (it's blindingly delicious!), I agree, it's not the type you and your hunky boy normally enjoy. :)

Fertility and Creativity are ONE, magically. So it's a 'creation' potion regardless. But, Dolly, while I personally adore the scent of this potion, (it's blindingly delicious!), I agree, it's not the type you and your hunky boy normally enjoy. :)

He is a hunky one.....that's for sure....yeah, he's not real big on foody, yummy scents.....

But... "fertility" means a LOT more than babies.. money, any kind of enrichment, fertile ideas....ir goes on and on.

*Nods* this is why a lot of people, including me, refer to their projects as "my baby". Bringing a big project to fruitition is - I think - similar to being pregnant, sometimes it makes you sick, sometimes it makes you feel excited and joyous, some bits you dread....

:)

May

*Nods* this is why a lot of people, including me, refer to their projects as "my baby". Bringing a big project to fruitition is - I think - similar to being pregnant, sometimes it makes you sick, sometimes it makes you feel excited and joyous, some bits you dread....

;)

May

Well, this is particularly true of me, when I get a chance to be creative.....mine ARE babies......baby dolls, to be exact.....I love pouring them in porcelain as well as free-hand sculpting.....I just wish I had the time lately..... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you think this our cue to gather around and start slavering and howling?

:)

May

YUP, I think so!!!

Oh, geez. I really went overboard with the Bottle sale. Thing is, I'm not at all sorry! And I want more, so count me in on the howling and slavering!

I always want MORE of the LPs.....that is part pf my problem.....or, more specifically, my credit card's problem..... :blink:

AaaaaaaaROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! .....ahem

yes, i do!

"WhHHhhhooOOOOOOoooo..... AaaarrrOOOOoooooo......... WhOOooooo!"

*Slaver* *Slather* *Slaver*

"SqUuueeaKKKK"?

<:3 )~~~~ <--------WereMouse

May

Let's play "I Spy" while we wait; let's see what "clues" we have gathered as to the offerings:

We have heard about:

FROG: Scourger's suggested earthy, renewal potion

TAXES: a relaxation/patience blend with vanilla and ylang ylang

SUPER: a foody for men, using the pheromone blend as the base

The new blend of PheroGirl... which is reported to be ORGASMIC (I'm going to be needing some of that!!!!)

and, some references to "going to work on" a Worship Me potion (from Sugarspice's thread)... hmm?

Did I mess up on any of the above? Did I outright miss any? Can anyone else add to my body of hints?

Edited by Chaionlife

Let's play "I Spy" while we wait; let's see what "clues" we have gathered as to the offerings:

We have heard about:

FROG: Scourger's suggested earthy, renewal potion

TAXES: a relaxation/patience blend with vanilla and ylang ylang

SUPER: a foody for men, using the pheromone blend as the base

The new blend of PheroGirl... which is reported to be ORGASMIC (I'm going to be needing some of that!!!!)

and, some references to "going to work on" a Worship Me potion (from Sugarspice's thread)... hmm?

Did I mess up on any of the above? Did I outright miss any? Can anyone else add to my body of hints?

Far as *I* can tell you queued up all the little hints...Ooo! Wait!!

Sinister said something about Oudh!!

Far as *I* can tell you queued up all the little hints...Ooo! Wait!!

Sinister said something about Oudh!!

Yes! Thank you... I had to google Oudh as I didn't know what it was:

"soul evoking aroma. It is a complex aroma with many nuances, deep and ethereal. The aroma takes about 12 hours to unfold... It is believed that this fragrances will unlock the subconscious and allow you to go deep into your memories."

Sounds positively lovely :lol:

12 hours? I bet it's worth every minute. I need that. I need all of the March arrivals. I don't even know what they are and I need them!

Arrrooooooowww!! (slaver, slaver)...

March Madness: Redefined! :lol::)

Mmmmm....oudh is an acquired taste, which I have unfortunately acquired. It is the definition of tenacious! I have some straight up with jasmine....verrrrry sexy.....that is reserved for very specific venues.....as a cover and enhancer for a very specific pheromone blend.

I can't wait!

It'll be soon - there is nary a peep from the LP ladies all day...

Mmmmm....oudh is an acquired taste, which I have unfortunately acquired. It is the definition of tenacious! I have some straight up with jasmine....verrrrry sexy.....that is reserved for very specific venues.....as a cover and enhancer for a very specific pheromone blend.

I can't wait!

It'll be soon - there is nary a peep from the LP ladies all day...

The silence is deafening, no? You can almost *hear* the scrambling behind the scenes...

Oudh has peaked my interest and it sounds like you've experienced it and enjoyed it. Curious... would you suggest a "blend" for the first time ? The "little wheels" have been turning, too many choices, blends, prices, etc.....

liz