heads, I pick....

liz

Okay! I'm dying here ! has anyone ordered yet, they all sound great, but the one I was seriously considering has an ingredient/note/scent, I wasn't expecting ^_^ .

Okay! I'm dying here ! has anyone ordered yet, they all sound great, but the one I was seriously considering has an ingredient/note/scent, I wasn't expecting ^_^ .

I ordered! I have a full size of Nasty Habits (I just couldn't pass that one up), and samples of the bellydance potion and Flapper.....I just couldn't wait.....

Which? Perhaps I can shed some light on the choice....

am working on getting the description pages up...sorry for the delay.

NO RUSH, PLEASE Mara !! I'm sure you're quite busy. I decided to shop "blind" and TRUST and go with your experience and instinicts, that and go with what I had originally decided on. But, I'm curious with the pink grapefruit in "Cougar" and the peach in "Nasty Habits", while I do like both and both work well w/my chemistry, I'm wondering if they'll be too "fruity" for my taste ? :unsure: I'm hoping "cougar" isn't too citrus-y.

Edited by liz

• 2 weeks later...
NO RUSH, PLEASE Mara !! I'm sure you're quite busy. I decided to shop "blind" and TRUST and go with your experience and instinicts, that and go with what I had originally decided on. But, I'm curious with the pink grapefruit in "Cougar" and the peach in "Nasty Habits", while I do like both and both work well w/my chemistry, I'm wondering if they'll be too "fruity" for my taste ? :unsure: I'm hoping "cougar" isn't too citrus-y.

Yeesh, I posted a looong explanation about pink grapefruit on the description page for Cougar. It was an ESSENTIAL ingredient for the magic behind the potion. I'm finding that the citrus note lasts for different amounts of time on the skin depending on one's chemistry. My personal chemistry burns up the citrus notes pretty fast, leaving me with the cloudy, musky, sugary vibe beneath the citrus for the majority of the perfume's life on my skin. On Danna, it's kinda the opposite. Her dry/blonde profile makes fruits last forever, but the 'lower' notes do not seem to take hold as much as they do with me.

For me, the fruits are a lovely ethereal teasing note that burns off and leaves a sexual, sensual, trail of syrupy resiny sex in its wake.

Yeesh, I posted a looong explanation about pink grapefruit on the description page for Cougar. It was an ESSENTIAL ingredient for the magic behind the potion. I'm finding that the citrus note lasts for different amounts of time on the skin depending on one's chemistry. My personal chemistry burns up the citrus notes pretty fast, leaving me with the cloudy, musky, sugary vibe beneath the citrus for the majority of the perfume's life on my skin. On Danna, it's kinda the opposite. Her dry/blonde profile makes fruits last forever, but the 'lower' notes do not seem to take hold as much as they do with me.

For me, the fruits are a lovely ethereal teasing note that burns off and leaves a sexual, sensual, trail of syrupy resiny sex in its wake.

Mara, I know you are a master at choosing the right scents to work best with your potions. But, I also know what liz is talking about regarding the citrus......neroli for instance, with it's slight citrus note, turns into a big orange slice on me, and lasts for days.....

Any fruit note will amp up on me......and lingers for a long time......I think that is why I like Mermaids for a lighter change from my normal choice of scent.....when I put it on, it causes a fruit salad and seaweed cloud around me......but I LIKE it.....

My skin chemistry is so wierd......