Negative Effects with Alpha Androstenol

Has anyone had negative effects with alpha androstenol? I know it is supposed to make you less intimidating, but in too high doses can it make you appear weak? I wear a lot of flying potion because I thought more is better but now I'm thinking that maybe lower doses will work better for me. I think I put off a weak vibe when I wear too much. People act like I'm invisible, are dismissive of me, etc. I think I will need to try it again with fewer sprays.

Well Flying Potion already has a LOT of A-Nol in it, so if you dose it excessively, then you're probably OD'ing people. I'd half the amount you're currently using.

Speaking from my own experience, I have seen that problem with me when I wear high doses of alpha-androstenol. I get people challenging me if I don't balance it with something like androsterone (me and androstenone don't work and play well together) or beta androstenol. All about balance.

• 7 years later...

Hmmm, it could be my imagination or something completely unrelated, but I'm feeling like Lace doesn't work for me. Is the percentage of Alpha-nol in Lace very much higher than in Open Windows? I wear OW all the time, and right now I just feel lazy and I need to take 3 kids bowling. I'm wearing Sareena and I want to go FB but I'm not living a life where I can crawl back in bed at random intervals.

20 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hmmm, it could be my imagination or something completely unrelated, but I'm feeling like Lace doesn't work for me. Is the percentage of Alpha-nol in Lace very much higher than in Open Windows? I wear OW all the time, and right now I just feel lazy and I need to take 3 kids bowling. I'm wearing Sareena and I want to go FB but I'm not living a life where I can crawl back in bed at random intervals.

You may not like the feeling or it may be a bad day for LACE. I like LACE but dont wear it all the time. I am easily affected by a'nol I try not to use it in large quantities because, you know, what goes up must come down. I combined Sexpionage & Topper once and almost puked. Then crashes so hard I went to bed sick Lesson learned. I like LACE but it literally takes one good spray and thats all I need. 

Its lighthearted and flirty. Like a pretty, flouncy dress. Not practical but great for when you dont have to be. 

3 hours ago, StacyK said:

I like LACE but it literally takes one good spray and thats all I need. 

Its lighthearted and flirty. Like a pretty, flouncy dress. Not practical but great for when you dont have to be. 

Yeah, don't think it's for me. If I ever met Practical, I don't remember them. I could never pick them out in a line-up. 

I need Sereena Virgin or with something I will benefit from phero-wise. It smells so good I cannot imagine not surrounding myself with impenetrable cloud of it.