New Releases for FEBRUARY 2011

Potion Master

Oh I can't wait for a sampler! IMO I also think my Secret would make a nice layer-able scent when you want to add some resin-y depth a fragrance.

All I have to say is..... :swoon:

And where IS that pesky wallet?

OH MY GOODNESS........ I'm REALLY looking forward to Orchidacious, Liquid moonbeam, Lucky in love potion 7, velvet moss!!!!!!! Can't wait for the description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swoon::D:D

Mmm. Lucky, Gold and maybe Moonbeams. Oh and the scrub! Impatient for descriptions.

:) ACK!!! Am preparing to gnaw my feet in anticipation (I *think* I'm still limber enough to do that)! We got 2 feet of snow overnight, it's *still* snowing, and the whole mountain is closed except to residents. Am looking forward to curling up with my warm laptop and a warm beverage for a good read of the new descriptions! :emot22:

They look really good, i think iam gonna have to get my mans c.c. again...lols...hey, iam starting my new job on Monday, iam sure he wont mind...hehehehe :banana038:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Watching for them all to be ready for order ! WoooHooo~

ACK!!! Am preparing to gnaw my feet in anticipation (I *think* I'm still limber enough to do that)! We got 2 feet of snow overnight, it's *still* snowing, and the whole mountain is closed except to residents. Am looking forward to curling up with my warm laptop and a warm beverage for a good read of the new descriptions!

ACK is right at 2 feet of snow :banana038:...good night to wear Snowbound,ohhh or Festival of Lights,mmmm yummy cocoa :banana038: I have my Rose Cookie/B2 melts going and closing up or the night to wait for descriptions and the cart to go live,LOL,already had my order ready,except for the new releases,and changed it twice!

Umm... Does anyone know why I can't see the images, only urls for the images? Or is that normal? The same is happening for the emoticons.

TIA

May,this happened a few times to me...try refreshing the page or logging off and back on again :banana026:

May

Edited by Calii

Umm... Does anyone know why I can't see the images, only urls for the images? Or is that normal? The same is happening for the emoticons.

TIA

May

I can't see the images here as some of the websites are censored. If I logon with an overriding software, I will be able to do access these banned websites.

Mmm, March fragrances look soooo amazing!! :banana038: I want all of them...

I think, I should find second job and come to America to buy everything I want)))

Why do I live so far from the USA and beautiful talented Mara?.. :rhetorically:

I keep logging in just to peek at the 'Lovers in Clover' label. They are just too cute, I want them both!!! :lol: Makes my heart melt............... awwwww

I really want to try Pot of Gold too, I love vanilla, but sometimes it doesn't love me back. Hopefully this one will : )

OH YEAH, and the Drunken Cake too! My guy loves his brewski, maybe he'll want me to get this one too : )

Edited by honeybee716

lols, i got my mans c.c. and just placed an order :lol: hehehehe. I couldnt wait any longer, i saw the phero page and went for it, plus a few samples from the new releases "Lovers In Clovers", and "Lucky In Love Potion no.7" ..mmmmm. I think my nurves are a lil crazy today probably because iam starting my new job tomorrow and I needed something to cheer me up. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I got a long week ahead, new job, new lawyer hunt for this freaken case, ugh, i deff. need to look forward towards something positive...lols, besides, I need to catch up on here, its been a while. ahhhh, i love u ladies!!!!

Edited by AncientGoddess

lols, i got my mans c.c. and just placed an order :lol: hehehehe. I couldnt wait any longer, i saw the phero page and went for it, plus a few samples from the new releases..Lols. I think my nurves are a lil crazy today probably because iam starting my new job tomorrow and I needed something to cheer me up. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I got a long week ahead, new job, new lawyer hunt for this freaken case, ugh, i deff. need to look forward towards something positive...lols, besides, I need to catch up on here, its been a while. ahhhh, i love u ladies!!!! Here i go again losing it...heheheheheh

Well of course the LP's will cheer you up, good call! I love that feeling after you place an order and know you have lovelies on the way to you : ) With everything going on, sounds like you deserve it, good luck with your new job and all.

Well of course the LP's will cheer you up, good call! I love that feeling after you place an order and know you have lovelies on the way to you : ) With everything going on, sounds like you deserve it, good luck with your new job and all.

Thanks, iam excited yet nervous but yes i love the feeling when u just place an order, it'll deff. keep me going this week, I know ill have something to look forward too :lol:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Anns Tea Party....My little girl is Annsley and we call her Anns. Tea Party's are her favorite thing and Alice in Wonderland is her FAVORITE movie. SHe MUST have this!

lols, i got my mans c.c. also ordered some shushi for lunch, mmm been a while since i ate shushi which is my favorite food of all time. Actually japanese food i generally really love. Sigh, tomorrows first day of work at new job...iam nervous a bit but feel relieved that i placed a brand new order. I saw those pheros, that was it :lol: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I guess I havent been on here in a while browsing and such because moneys been tight for us here but its ok, were projecting the positive and keeping our candles lit for good fortune.

Edited by AncientGoddess