Tea-Less Strumpet

Calii

" vanilla, honey, lemon, cinnamon, crispy sugar, ginger, and a drop of whisky... "

This is teh NOMMEZ :Hug_emoticon: ...to me it is a special sugar cookie,the kind I use to make at Xmas years ago only with an added luscious lemony icing. This makes me smile :Hug_emoticon:

This starts out all wonderfully lemony and densely scrumptious but the way it dries down on me is strange...it kind of turns into something less foody on me athough the cinnamon comes out more. I think the liquor accord is doing it, sometimes those do weird things with my chemistry.

This stuff is fabulous. I would have NEVER ordered it. It didn't sound like anything I would like. I LOVE LOVE IT. It is so soft. It reminds me of Halloween Moon. It is sweet but not overly foody. For sure my Fave new release! Maybe it is the Honey and Ginger....I don't get any lemon at all.

I wasn't going to try this either but the reviews convinced me and I am glad I did! This smell so GOOD when I first apply! I don't know how to describe it but it is delicious! The dry down smells different and took some getting used to but I have decided that I love this! :party:

• 4 weeks later...

this is a delicious foody scent on me. it smells like nuts even though that is not an ingredient. after it starts to dry down i get a hint of booze. i am thinking is the whiskey. very nice.

• 4 weeks later...

This smells like chocolate and coconut on me, at first?? But then dries down to a lemon-honey tea scent that I'd have to drink when I was sick when I was little, lol. Therefore this scent brings on bad memories! :lol: Otherwise, I think I'd really like it. :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a very nice, sweet, and light scent. Reminds me of iced tea. The honey is not too strong at all, it's very refreshing and cozy at the same time. Wet it starts off lemony with a kiss of honey. As it dries down the sugar comes out. This is a perfect scent for transitioning into Spring. You know how you don't want the heavy scents but then it's cold and the weather confuses you and calls for pumpkins and cinnamon.. then next day it's sunny but the air is chilly... and you don't feel so Rainbow Falls or Snowbound, this would be the scent to fit that mood and weather.

It's very snuggly and light. Like a little bit of sugar and honey with your tea. Very soothing. We've had crazy weather here for the past few days and this fits in for some reason to me. This is like a light sweater, or better yet a cardigan. I love that the honey is not heavy.

Wow...it amazes me how different things are from one person to another with Mara's creations and individual body chemistry...this is strong on me and more cake like then it was before ...very yummy :)

Will be interested how it is on you Molls!

I totally reached for this Molls ( yes I carry tons of samples with me everywhere I am like a snail that way carry my house of LPS on my back ) because it was a nice addition to Rose Cookies. It's very sweet and light. It reminds me a bit of Rose of Shrew, but Rose of Shrew is stronger on me. This might be the thin sister of Rose of Shrew. Rose of Shrew is more robust.

Wow...it amazes me how different things are from one person to another with Mara's creations and individual body chemistry...this is strong on me and more cake like then it was before ...very yummy :)

Will be interested how it is on you Molls!

It's pretty robust on me too. Just wore it the other day and I thought I don't remember this being so strong!

It's pretty robust on me too. Just wore it the other day and I thought I don't remember this being so strong!

Yeah,that is exactly what happened with me,it was like whoa,what happened here...and it lasted al day and into the night! :)