Will Special Delivery cover cops?

I absolutely adore the the scent of Special Delivery and am considering getting cops added to my bottle. However I do not have enough experience to know if this particular LP will cover the scent of the cops. If the addition of cops will change the scent I would rather leave the perfume alone. So...any advice?

Hm, fruit pretty reliably cover cops decently, but this scent doesn't have the heaviest "body", so I have a feeling cops might indeed tweak the scent a bit, even accounting for drydown...

Hm, fruit pretty reliably cover cops decently, but this scent doesn't have the heaviest "body", so I have a feeling cops might indeed tweak the scent a bit, even accounting for drydown...

Thank you so much for the advice Tyvey. I think I will get the scent alone so as to not risk changing it and maybe get some UnCuddle Bunny to layer it with when I want to cop it up!

• 1 year later...

Olddd thread. But it applies to me. How did this workout for you MDC? I've never even sampled Special Delivery and decided to get it boosted with CB. Smells a bit odd, dunno if I should try it again or start a trade page....

Smells a bit metallicy and I only get teeny bit of cherry and then gone. No scent. The metallic scent goes away after it dries down and I'm left with nothing. D: Is that how UN Cuddlebunny smells? A bit of cops and a lot metallic smelling?

I seriously need to start getting samples but I'm too impatient. want everything NOW. :lol:

Well I did not get it boosted because I was afraid to ruin the scent! I don't know how CB smells alone but Tyvey has said that it does smell metallic-y.

I got my Shelley B's Bodacious Bomb boosted with CB and it smells beautiful, same as the unboosted to me, and I have it in Velvet Kisses of course and can't detect it.

I can't detect it in Velvet Kisses either. But I smell a lot of metal boosted in Special delivery. Think my skin just eats the Special D. :(

A boost is 3 X the strength! ...you could try letting this sit a few weeks and try again,don't forget to shake before using,maybe add a sample of Special D,or even two :D

ooooo love Special D and look forward to wearing it when weather cools,and Regal Confection,and Festival Of Lights too,mmmm mmmmm chocolate! :cat692 :